Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What to do with that ?

This is a discussion on What to do with that ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I bought an account, high lvl warrior. I paid and ive got the info and stuff. I was hurry and ...
Page: 1

Thumbs down What to do with that ?

I bought an account, high lvl warrior. I paid and ive got the info and stuff. I was hurry and had to leave for gym so I changed account password, email and region with the info I've receive. Then I come back about 3hour later to logg on and check what I bought to enjoy it. Then KO tell me your account is currently block, contact customer services for any question. I'm like wtf i didnt even log in game with it. I go check on G1/KO and the main account with the warrior and its say "account status: blocked"... ok wtf... more info->"day blcoked: same day", "Time blocked:forever"... WOW. I pm back the seller, trusty one, and he dont know what happen bcz he was on it when i bought it and i was in-game and i was chating in-game with him so i know its truth. So with-in 3 our the account got ban and no-one was on it ? Is it a security thing because i changed region or infos ? I gived back new info to the seller to let him look at it and try to fix that somehow ? I haven't been able to use it so should I claimed my money back (currently in process with the seller) ? If the seller can fix that problem with KO it would be nice but I have no idea if its possible...

Good job K2 ?
    Last edited by Tyranozor; 04-07-2011 at 10:51 PM.

Banned Senior Member

Get your money back.

Then try fixing the issue.

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MINO View Post
    Get your money back.

Then try fixing the issue.
    I doubt the seller would give him his money back and I don't think he could be a scammer for that

Could not have said it any better.^^

Maybe he bought it from someone else who scammed it or still had enough details (original e-mail-address especially) to have it blocked. But some ppl that do leave - selling their account - do not have much reputation to lose, do they? Just a thought.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyko1 View Post
    I doubt the seller would give him his money back and I don't think he could be a scammer for that
    If the seller does not cooperate then he should deal with it directly through his bank.

By the OP's words, it seems the account had prior illegal activities, not leaving him responsible.

Pretty pointless to assume he bought the account with the sole intention of getting it banned.

Quote Originally Posted by jesseblue View Post
    Could not have said it any better.^^

Maybe he bought it from someone else who scammed it or still had enough details (original e-mail-address especially) to have it blocked. But some ppl that do leave - selling their account - do not have much reputation to lose, do they? Just a thought.
    Cant be more legit when u get it from original owner... No names will be give. All you need to know is that its full legit and trusty.

Little archer Senior Member

or maybe the seller posted the account id in the sale topic?

idk just trying to help

Banned Senior Member

The ONLY chance you have of getting that account unbanned is by having the original owner send a CS ticket saying he got hacked.

CS will review IP logs and notice a change in information and then reset the account's information+unblock the account.

Hopefully they dont ask how he was able to get back into the account, if they do then make something up.

I am the owner of the account, I already filed a customer support ticket from another account asking why I was banned and stating I can provide any information to prove I am the real owner. Is it too late to say it was hacked then?

Banned Senior Member

I think if you close that ticket, they will never read it.

Close it and make a new ticket. It typically takes them 1-2 days to get to your ticket anyway.

Validating

Most likely word got to official forum moderators and they cried a river to one of admins. (again)

Quote Originally Posted by MINO View Post
    The ONLY chance you have of getting that account unbanned is by having the original owner send a CS ticket saying he got hacked.

CS will review IP logs and notice a change in information and then reset the account's information+unblock the account.

Hopefully they dont ask how he was able to get back into the account, if they do then make something up.
    IP logs eh ? i havent log it once. havent see the color of it lol. as i said, i only changed infos

was it ringed? or u bought the whole account?

Quote Originally Posted by Helseth View Post
    Most likely word got to official forum moderators and they cried a river to one of admins. (again)

yeah, probably what happened. GMs and MODs do check this forum. if you're gonna go into illegal activities at least do it properly
    sorry i know it's bad time for sarcasm but if you stick to the TOS, it's good work K2.

what's the reason of your ban? violating terms of service?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranozor View Post
    IP logs eh ? i havent log it once. havent see the color of it lol. as i said, i only changed infos
    So you were able to change infos without logging in?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast