Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

What to do with that ?

This is a discussion on What to do with that ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I hope you get the account back!! I want to play with you again!!...
Page: 2

I hope you get the account back!! I want to play with you again!!

Android Man Senior Member E Mon's Avatar

You should get your money back
    and maybe before you buy that account he was doing np transfer or using illegal activity

Quote Originally Posted by E Mon View Post
    You should get your money back
    and maybe before you buy that account he was doing np transfer or using illegal activity
    First of all, I've never done anything illegal in the game, I'm one of the most legitimate and honest players in the game, and I have MANY people who can vouch for me. Done accuse something you know nothing about. Almost everyone in the game knows who I am, and my character, among being in a 100% legit clan, tyvm secondly, I wasn't selling the account on KO4life, in fact there are many accounts being sold on Dies section with the names of the characters, yet they weren't/haven't been banned. Another thing I dont understand is why weren't they banned, and how come my account was banned without being logged in? from my understanding you have to be currently logged into the game for them to block you? Plus, on the G1 website, they never game a reason. it just says blocked: forever, comments: none. So I have no clue. I'm just baffled by it. Tyranozor already got his money back (or on hold) through a dispute claim on paypal, so the money is frozen for now until we can get this resolved. I sent an email via another account to customer support, just awaiting the response. I've had many characters from different countries, have changed all region/password/email informations and yet never had a problem or been banned. Ever. I realize this is not my or his fault, but why should I be held responsible for this? Not only did I lose a sale, but the account has been blocked and isn't going to be playable forever, or at least for now.

Quote Originally Posted by diamondsforever View Post
    First of all, I've never done anything illegal in the game, I'm one of the most legitimate and honest players in the game, and I have MANY people who can vouch for me. Done accuse something you know nothing about. Almost everyone in the game knows who I am, and my character, among being in a 100% legit clan, tyvm secondly, I wasn't selling the account on KO4life, in fact there are many accounts being sold on Dies section with the names of the characters, yet they weren't/haven't been banned. Another thing I dont understand is why weren't they banned, and how come my account was banned without being logged in? from my understanding you have to be currently logged into the game for them to block you? Plus, on the G1 website, they never game a reason. it just says blocked: forever, comments: none. So I have no clue. I'm just baffled by it. Tyranozor already got his money back (or on hold) through a dispute claim on paypal, so the money is frozen for now until we can get this resolved. I sent an email via another account to customer support, just awaiting the response. I've had many characters from different countries, have changed all region/password/email informations and yet never had a problem or been banned. Ever. I realize this is not my or his fault, but why should I be held responsible for this? Not only did I lose a sale, but the account has been blocked and isn't going to be playable forever, or at least for now.
    It's all true... i mean more then 100% legit, no post nothing... Its a lost in either way which is pretty sad for both of us. And about the logging thing... Ive logged G1/ko site to cahnge stuff yea... But havent launch ko to logg in-game. Thats what im telling.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12