Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Scammer knight1389

This is a discussion on Scammer knight1389 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I just got scammed by knight1389 on edana. He scammed three of us in less then an hour. I dont ...
Page: 1

GlassJaw

I just got scammed by knight1389 on edana. He scammed three of us in less then an hour. I dont have any proof even though he admitted to it in pm. He scammed me outta almost 200 gbs. I'm not here to get him banned but i really hope he does, i'm just warning you. Even if he is your friend dont trust him he admitted to scamming over 10 of his "friends"/ clan mates.

It really makes me sick <_< I spent alot of time getting my items and he toke them in less then 5 min....

I hope you dont belive in karma <_<

ArtOfFighters

Wrong section, sucks tho

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

what did you lose??

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

He scammed me outta almost 200 gbs.[/b]

what did you lose??[/b]
    read.

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Yea I read that ty for pointing out the obvious, I wanna know specifics pls. Maybe I can help him get back what he lost, I play on same server as him.

GlassJaw

he basically cleared my accont I lost my ii+7 mirages daggers my shell my old chitin rb toke toke my +8 +9 paper gear from priest toke my kekeri belt elixer +7 all my coins and gbs on the accont ugghhh he even cleared out my mages with +7 crimson he toke everything i had all i have now is a set of +6 str gear. Theres more stuff he toke off my accont but those are the main things that i miss :angry: i wish i toke a ss of the pm but i was in shock...... he has scammed alot of people that were his friends in game...... Just dont trust him.

justAgame

knight1389 ko4life name = yo nigga im B-L-A-C-K

for the mods to ban or w.e

He Scammed 4 People on edana took rebirth shell, ii rebirth crimson set rebirth elixer rebirth elemental pendent over like150 gbs his ko4life name is yoniggaimblack

justAgame

yeah umm...the people in r2d ardream clan. knight1389 was in that clan he came in our vent etc we thought he was a good guy...but then the next thing you no another dude came on vent and was like wtf im hacked. now its 5 people :lol: :lol:

GlassJaw

Even that accont was scammed from someone. He sold it to someone and after they put their gear on it he changed the pw and jacked it all :angry:

razzy

your fualt.

No one can scamm u against ur will.

ive been scammed a couple times so i would know.

some learn from others mistakes whilst some learn from their own

GlassJaw

it was my fault i trusted him but he has scammed multible people and i&#39;m just warning you if you read my post.... but if someone knows how to get my items back or get him banned, feel free to let me know

SLeePMoDe

R2D is full of noobs anyway

justAgame

R2D is full of noobs anyway[/b]

why do you say that? there ardream clan.

SLeePMoDe

I know who they are

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast