Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

what do u think?

This is a discussion on what do u think? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Life> KO > KE > FD...
Page: 2

diablo

Life> KO > KE > FD

Originally posted by Shurt
    KO had eslant aoe harpies, therefore it is the best.

P.S. - And i don't mean that shit you guys do now with the mages luring.

haha yea i remember everyone waiting at harpy spots and there was some korean guy at xig ksing a party on his own and he used to get all drops XD

like 5 min to get the lure and i also remember once the provoker lured hq <_<

the biggest problem with KO in general for me is that PK has turned into a gank fest. its been like this for maybe 6 months now, and its the same on both nations. you cant have decent party fights anymore, its your party and a few ksers vs 50 opponents all the time.

i would have liked to see party vs party battles or clan vs clan implemented in the arena, with serious awards. this would be more challenging and more enjoyable. i remember a long time ago, we could run to the bowl with an 8 man FiRe party and EK would show up with their 8 man party and we could fight it out with only a couple of ksers on either side. now if a strong party leaves town, they take with them about 20 paper mages and random ppl.

oh and yeah fix scroll trades. i buy knightcash myself but my clannies are pikeys and wont cough up for them.

i remember aoe harpy, and w00t always banned ksers lolol

the English one Senior Member Turbanator's Avatar

KE>LIFE>FD>KO

priestish

Yeah I remember ko harpies party. About 20 people screaming GM KS KSER BAN PLZ.
    TBH, in ROFD the exp is 10x better, more spot, more places less ks.

For those who say money is problem is like saying that duping is good. If you want money, then open every box and pick every lock.

sexa

bowling > KE,FD,KO whatever u call

Aluzion

heh.. i remember harpies lol... KingS in beramus had it on server 1 for like a solid week.. it was like a clan exp spot and people stayed up extra late till a clanny came or something to keep the party alive LOL.. goodtimes

Phosgene

RoFD is great , its just all those who quit are too fucking lazy to lvl thier ass a few lvls so they say it "sucks" , but actually its them who suck...

Originally posted by Hostage
    what happened to the warrior class "voker"? *-_-
    i remember as a nooby rouge lvl 40 going to desert in Original KO and we would have me and a voker. id z+r scorpians and zombies and have a pack of 50 behind me and he would voke other side of scorpians, best xp and THE BIGGEST group of monsters ive ever seen. was such a blast too. ahh the good old days!!

redfieldTnT

fire drake is so fun

the way bifrost brings my clan together is unlike ko or ke

the worst thing about ke was the pointless gather 50 tyon meats for 5k WTF pointless

ROFD >all

TunaFishyMe

i like FD...but the game is taking a toll on me

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

Originally posted by Phosgene
    RoFD is great , its just all those who quit are too fucking lazy to lvl thier ass a few lvls so they say it "sucks" , but actually its them who suck...
    is any1 want to quit this game is because all te corruption, babahshopers, gm friends, macro, turks and etc etc etc.
    i want to quit this game too because im bored of all the ppl are corrupted or closed with some friends and stuff like that.
    i hate when someone is killing a boss or doing a good party and if the pl dont want to invinte any1 else, that person ks the party.
    about the account hacking ... damm that is so desesperating... any1 who has reached some lvl and gathered some good items ... and someone has to come a took that away just because that person is JEALOUS.
    is too dame boring, i understand why a lot of ppl want to quit his game and if i have to blame someone is all the turks and all the rest of the ppl who cheats, scams, ks and all the bad things that ppl do on this sick game

pd: i regcognize that not all the turks are bad, but most of them dont know how to play fair

if this post makes someome incomfortable pm and we can talk

srry for bad english

FiRe

Originally posted by R4zor+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(R4zor)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-FiRe
    too many turks are quitting game cause of scrollproblems...cuz no scroll for pking
    finally K2 is doing something good h43r:[/b]
    huehe :lol: loook at cz n00bz there is only a few people and only n00bz kill eachother..no Turk no fun in game or cz..

FiRe

Ko was the worst..cuz when i use light feet i got dc suddenly and lag lag lag for seconds then dc again..it was terrible..if k2 fix scroll problem then i can say

F1R3 :wub: drake >Knight Empire > Knight Online

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast