Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

What do u think about this "solution" (from offici

This is a discussion on What do u think about this "solution" (from offici within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Festo This bug has been around for ages, i told K2 *at the start of ROFD really? ...
Page: 2

tolgahan

Originally posted by Festo
    This bug has been around for ages, i told K2 *at the start of ROFD
    really? O.o

Sethesh

Without few days rollback the whole KO will be screwed. Ppl made green treasure chest quest then probobly duped chests and ow have zilions of it . There was also possible to dupe Abyss bleassing and spam abyss blessing quest - 10 mln exp in few sec . Dont forget about the data base problem 2 days ego. Many ppl lost equipment couse there was a chance to enter some1 else character. I entered a lvl 50 archer and was only tring to enter my own character lol. I could do anything with this character - lvl/delvl, send letters, trade, sell/buy - can u amagine how many ppl where hacked this way . ppl cryuing couse they got IB ore any other uniq last days - other that abused duping got now IB+3. Other complaining how they made 30% on 7x lvl legit way - so fucking what - turk catched u in few min max with abyss blessing FTW. Think about it!!! Rollback is needed. My friend Maiev seen a lvl 80 mage on arena on ares - 1,4k dmg on Maiev. His nick was IMade80Legıt :P. Soon u will see 80 lvls in cz - the noobs that u never knew before - nick like TR_NOROLLBACKFORME_TR.
    Dude that posted to shut down serwers and roll all back to 3 days was absolutly right!

jimfujitsu

I worked my ass off to get like 100 mil xp in the last 4 - 5 days , spent like 100 mil on pots.If they gonna do rollback they better compensate legit ppl in some way.

Sethesh

I think the best way will be exp and boss events.

Vishnu

"Dear Knight Online Players,

We are aware of a few bugs in the game that may cause some issues that could lead to unfair play. Our team is working diligently on these issues and we plan to implement these fixes soon. These fixes WILL include identifying and punishing players that are found exploiting any Knight Online issue or bug.

We thank the vast majority of players in the Knight Online World who are playing the game fairly.

-The Knight Online Team"

I can only see 1 fault, should say the small minority instead of the vast majority of legit people

Ayman4u

but if they even gave us xp bosses event the bug abusers will get it also and higher lvls than us then they will be more happier

why not give every low lvl 5 lvl or something and low lvls is now 62-65

and items dont think they can rollback it cus others bought without knowing anyhting about the bug
    also if they rollback this will hurt bad :S and even if thye disabled max this wont help about what happened b4 ;

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

/gay

Tha_Diablo

Originally posted by Ayman4u
    but if they even gave us xp bosses event the *bug abusers will get it also and higher lvls than us then they will be more happier

why not give every *low lvl 5 lvl or something * *and low lvls is now 62-65

and items dont think they can rollback it *cus others bought *without knowing anyhting about the bug *
    also if they rollback this will hurt bad :S and even if thye disabled max this wont help about what happened b4 ;
    im 68 i need too delevel my char back too 65 then i get 5 lvls and im lvl 70 :lol: nice idea but ofcourse it wont help :P

Originally posted by Festo
    This bug has been around for ages, i told K2 *at the start of ROFD
    zzz it didn't come back until last patch and it came back a hell of a lot easiar

if they dont roll back its gunna be a shit

and usually when there is roll back if u ksc ur boss drop u'll get it back if ur lucky with customer support

::XFactor::

Originally posted by Morrr
    6) Sell Knight Online to other company -_-
    no, Then the game will go bad.

Originally posted by ::XFactor::+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(::XFactor:</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Morrr
    6) Sell Knight Online to other company -_-
    no, Then the game will go bad.[/b]

How will it go bad? The company hosting it now is the crappiest company ever. I doubt it can go any worse.

Default Re: What do u think about this "solution" (from of

Originally posted by _merchant_+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(_merchant_)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-nekens
    ok here is what u need to do k2:

1) Shut The Servers Down... beep! the profits whatsover.. gonna be more hard later if the legit people continue xping, etc
    2) Make A New Patch.... (DISABLE MAX! (that kid helper) thats the way u gonna stop the bug abusers able to do the quest again)
    3) Make A Rollback (im 100% LEGIT people will be agreed cuz we dont wanna fight in cz all those almost lvl 80 babas whit legit duped money/items thx to the green chest/xp quest)
    4) Make a XP Event so the legit people who lost their xp due to rollback(prolly just 10 % and they still even whining) can get it back fast and maybe a boss event (god... im really sure if u make the boss event everybody will shout "y love u gm" "gm open pm plys"... etc, and everybody will forget what happened)
    5) and the most important Apologise to the users and those few legit people who didnt even know what happened
    [/b]
    +1

Foretold

There is nothing wrong with rollbacking the server. It is basically the only solution, and those who are against it have most likely either somehow gained from this new bug significantly, or knew somebody else that has. Would you rather have a server with the average Turk being 70+, because you know damn well K2 would miss 75% of the people that abused the bug, or would you rather have a server with a few people complaining about something they can get back in 2 weeks max. Think before you say no to a rollback, for it truly does benefit the community far more than any other solution that has been stated so far.

It's K2 we're talking about people, their way of fixing things is severely limited to rollbacking/screwing up their own Database.

Originally posted by Foretold
    There is nothing wrong with rollbacking the server. It is basically the only solution, and those who are against it have most likely either somehow gained from this new bug significantly, or knew somebody else that has. Would you rather have a server with the average Turk being 70+, because you know damn well K2 would miss 75% of the people that abused the bug, or would you rather have a server with a few people complaining about something they can get back in 2 weeks max. Think before you say no to a rollback, for it truly does benefit the community far more than any other solution that has been stated so far. *

It's K2 we're talking about people, their way of fixing things is severely limited to rollbacking/screwing up their own Database.
    Actually thinking that all the ppl who leveled up legitly could be stolen thier efforts would just be unfair.....I cant beleive K2 hasn't a way to trace the xp gained though quests and, if they have, the best solution would be to roll back all the xp and Items gained via the damn quets. But we r talking of K2 so.... h43r:

In my case, I leveled from 70@90 to 74@70 and, as u may imagine, it really took a lot of effort, time and sucked.

Banned

dude r u stupid....if they rollback to begining of rofd i lose 7 levels and zike loses 10 not to mention all the others

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast