Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What do u think all about this guys?

This is a discussion on What do u think all about this guys? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...me=Queen0fDeath Everybody can check his location and this is realy weird for me this guy is on a place where ...
Page: 1

legion

http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...me=Queen0fDeath
    Everybody can check his location and this is realy weird for me this guy is on a place where u cant be atm. Maybe i am wrong but i dont think so, and in that clan there are some others who is there. I know Kok is not 100% proof for anything but it is more than weird..... and sry if it is in wrong section. This means for me about np transfer and i think these guys must use 3rd programs also to go there but i am not 100% all about this.....

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...me=Queen0fDeath
    Everybody can check his location and this is realy weird for me this guy is on a place where u cant be atm. Maybe i am wrong but i dont think so, and in that clan there are some others who is there. I know Kok is not 100% proof for anything but it is more than weird..... and sry if it is in wrong section. This means for me about np transfer and i think these guys must use 3rd programs also to go there but i am not 100% all about this.....[/b]
    dude you are damn right !!!

yes I had read about this in random forums that you can go there with 3rd progam tool

The point is when u are there as example with ur friend 1 human 1 orc
    you earn np from players and NPCs
    so everybody who teleport there can do np transfer all the day and nobody disturb you also it is hard for GM's to see you
    cuz this Zone are only for x-mas event and normally closed

The area is very large and I'm sure there are currently in all servers alot players who np transferring

only thing what we can do is report K2 for this issue

Theres already a topic about it on the official forum and guess what none give a fck about it. Sad.

legion

So 1 more huge bug/cheat which wont be punish and cheaters can earn lot nps before somebody realize this at k2..... :angry:

Uzu

This is just gay. Cheaters fucked up akara... I hope smoething will happen really soon

Uzu

By the way, some people got banned there already but unbanned also

By the way, some people got banned there already but unbanned also [/b]
    k2 style eh?
    sooner or later it will pop up in other servers not just in akara, so it will fk up whole ko not just our beloved server^^

This is just gay. Cheaters fucked up akara... I hope smoething will happen really soon [/b]
    Something wont happen alone. Just go on write ticket from raport cheaters section, call friends to do same and "something will happen really soon"

Former KOK A.d.m.i.n Validating

Thanks for the heads up, I have added this to KOK's "Verified cheaters" criteria. Just don't forget to remind me that when the real snow war comes we must remove it to avoid legit players being accused. :P

This is just gay. Cheaters fucked up akara... I hope smoething will happen really soon [/b]
    Akara was fucked from the time that those PASHELIS came out.. Mean's from the beggining .. This Maxi had + 9 items when all ppl had +6 +7

Akara was fucked from the time that those PASHELIS came out.. Mean's from the beggining .. This Maxi had + 9 items when all ppl had +6 +7[/b]
    it has nothing to do with PHASELIS now there are much more bigger cheaters.

Akara was fucked from the time that those PASHELIS came out.. Mean's from the beggining .. This Maxi had + 9 items when all ppl had +6 +7[/b]
    It started with Antihumans or smth about this the first castle owners...
    They bugged castle, then got GM char. Anyone posted lots of screens where they are killing bosses in a sea in Luferson etc.
    Dunno if the Clan called Antihumans....

It started with Antihumans or smth about this the first castle owners...
    They bugged castle, then got GM char. Anyone posted lots of screens where they are killing bosses in a sea in Luferson etc.
    Dunno if the Clan called Antihumans....[/b]
    Yup, AntiHumans, HeaveN from cypher, they left Akara, but not before scaring away all the americans/english speaking people back to their old servers / wait for new servers.

And look who was caught doing it

you can just make out the date at the bottom when KoK did its scan

EndOfStory

Sad part is that some of them are staying in there for hours,killing the NPC gaining np's,if they get killed they dont loose xp so its free np's for them! :blink: The hp is 100,no matter the gear or lvl,so its a matter of 1 hit from the npc.

Greets

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast