Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

what do u think, is this good?

This is a discussion on what do u think, is this good? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; its the new bot....
Page: 2

zetazeta

its the new bot.

zetazeta

sorry for double post, but :

they found out that ppl knew their old one was an automsg so they changed it and hope ppl would think its not auto msg

Coronius

well i had the exact same msg on the 1st 24 hours period

Code:
    I’m sorry that I will be unable to resolve this issue personally and must escalate this to another department. Please be assured that your issue will be resolved as soon as possible. Should you have any other concerns, please submit another ticket. Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve this for you. -Knight Online Support Team
    then i got the 1st one posted here (more likely also copy-paste) on the 72 hours period
    Code:
    Thank you for contacting the Knight Online Customer Support Department. I have verified that your ticket has been forwarded to the group in charge of resolving issues like these and will be contacting you as soon as possible. Rest assured that your ticket has not been lost or is being ignored. Due to the complexity of this type of ticket, our response may be slightly delayed. As a reminder, please refrain from submitting additional tickets as your current request is already being processed, this can lead to a delay in us resolving your issue. We thank you for your patience in regards to this matter. Thank you for playing Knight Online! -Knight Online Customer Support Team

and my problem solved after like 15 days ...

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I will translate for everyone

Hail! ***** , We will keep forwarding your ticket untill your premium service runs out so we can then tell you to fuck off. Our creditcard service is very important to us so please feel free to pump lots of cash into our item restore service ( also know as E-Bay ). We take matters of getting your cash very seriously and will try our hardest to keep your money. Thank you for playing Knight Online!

Originally posted by Felix
    I will translate for everyone

Hail! ***** , We will keep forwarding your ticket untill your premium service runs out so we can then tell you to fuck off. Our creditcard service is very important to us so please feel free to pump lots of cash into our item restore service ( also know as E-Bay ). We take matters of getting your cash very seriously and will try our hardest to keep your money. Thank you for playing Knight Online!
    They dont care if premium is out or not. I sent in a ticket from account with 25 days premium. Got a couple of the responses above. Finally on 4 days left of premium got one that said they cant help me because I dont have premium and they cannot verify my account. WTF?

suksu_5

actually it was good, i got a positive reply today, just need to send another ticket with some info to get my shit fixed.

Yeah and you reply with your info and just get the same reply over and over again

OLD1953

I just wish they'd hire some cheap company in India to do the freaking CS and give them authority to do it. In most cases I'm against that, but in this case it could only result in improvements.

And farm out the damned GM contract as well. These guys simply are not competent enough to do ANYTHING in house.

I am absolutely certain the GM's are ordered NOT to lean hard on the KOXP users because they are afraid they'll lose too much money.

When a ten minute run through Moradon and ELMO could net 20 KOXP users every hour during peak times easily, they should be banning 160 per day per server or 300+ per server group or 3000 plus PER DAY. When I see 1500 to 3000 account DELETIONS per DAY posted, I'll figure they've actually gotten serious about it. A couple of thousand per month are just BULLSHIT.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12