Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

What do you do nowadays when you dont play KO anymore?

This is a discussion on What do you do nowadays when you dont play KO anymore? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by CurLy amen. Yo for real mmos can be worse than drugs, go outside. enjoy life. I look ...
Page: 3

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CurLy View Post
    amen. Yo for real mmos can be worse than drugs, go outside. enjoy life. I look back at KO/WoW and wonder if i used that time productively wtf i could have done. Dont get me wrong im doing fine now but I would have definitely been better off spending that time studying or actually ANYTHING other than games would probly be more productive

watevz yo, whats done is done right
    The fact is, if you take Knight Online above anything else, then you really have to sort your life out, thats a fact.

But look at me, i still play KO and yes, i enjoy it. I've been playing with the same mates for over 4 years already
    and i will as long as i can. But the thing is, you have to make your priorities. Don't take KO above school and def
    not above Friends & Family.

I play KO for fun and thats something I'll stick with.
    And I won't give up hanging out and going to pubs for it, thats for sure.

There is no harm playing games while youre alone. If it starts to affect your relationship then its too far. Just share with someone and play occasionally

Banned

Honestly, things turned out my way when I quit KO. All my friends sold their character and the server I was playing in became shit. So I just gave out the stuff I had and the character, and stopped playing. Yuuuuuuuuuuuup, for about 2 weeks I felt so down about it, like my mind would never quit doing KO pk plots, and I kept checking ko4life for sharing accounts. Then I just figured what had happened was just for the best and it's what I needed since long ago. So I just quit visiting the forums, and one day on msn, my friend came to me saying one of his buddies needed a sharer. I accepted and now I play like....once every 2 weeks or so and that's when I really don't have anything else to do. It's time that I spend just PKing mostly, or admiring the gear of the account. I log off when there are events cause I think it's shit.

I figured I got rid of my addiction just by not playing, so just wait, if you're like me, it'll go away by itself.

SuePlusTwo

i did many useful things after i quited
    did many manufacturings at my house
    fixed many things at home and at my old brother's games

i Play KO but play basket ball, hang out with friends, have a couple of beers go to the movies sushi, for a drive. Play other games.

SuePlusTwo

ya ... ko takes much of my time

Ganadorph Senior Member

Get some friends n a girlfriend. I can guarantee u 100% that with a girlfriend ur guna forget about games for sure

Quote Originally Posted by TheMascot View Post
    I was a 12-16hrs a day man until chaos. All the bugs dc's hackers etc turned me off. Much more reasonable 2-4hrs/day now.

If i'm not playing ko I'm fishing or playing golf. Boring I know, but c'est la vie
    Same, played 12+ hours daily up until December. Wasted two months playing 'hardcore' at Kronos expecting a decrease in hackers, bugs, and DC's. Shortly after that, I realized there wouldn't be one.

Started playing counterstrike, gunz, and another MMORPG called Requiem. I'm thinking of trying WoW when Cataclysm comes out later this year because it's always well populated and the lack of cheaters/bugs could make it worthwile. I'd play C-West, but the # of legit players will never outweigh k2's horrible management. Plus, it'd be pointless leveling and spending another 100$+ on an already dying game.

lil_mageskillz

how do you play 12 hours a day. i think my eyes would be killing me.

Invested in a ps3 and ff13. Been playin that and drinkin a bit more.

Validating

Playing DF BHD and JO:TR

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123