Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

What do you farm?

This is a discussion on What do you farm? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hmm well 2 people say servants so I guess it might be the best. Don't remember how fast they die... ...
Page: 2

Hmm well 2 people say servants so I guess it might be the best. Don't remember how fast they die... same as DM? Or is it like a Balrog or something?

ooAciDDreamZoo

hey wutz up.......:-)

servants?.........LONG time ago i would try and farm them here n there for few hours, never dropped more than keys. as for how hard they hit, i dont remember them hittin that hard at all, i believe i had 1200+ AC at lvl61 on ranger at that time. oh, i had full pocket duffer also.......:-)

when i first came back, i farmed fallen angels in the abyss, made my first 2b++ in few days from the blessings and shells + made a few +7 pieces. they are easy and fairly reliable for drops as it would seem. i have also heard shamman in czronark land are good to farm, havent personally tried them yet.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Originally posted by ooAciDDreamZoo
    hey wutz up.......:-)

servants?.........LONG time ago i would try and farm them here n there for few hours, never dropped more than keys. as for how hard they hit, i dont remember them hittin that hard at all, i believe i had 1200+ AC at lvl61 on ranger at that time. oh, i had full pocket duffer also.......:-)
    You use to farm only bosses!!!!

ooAciDDreamZoo

lol.......oh Felix, not even close, i farmed mobs believe it or not more than bosses.......:-)

i was just choosy about the mobs and times i farmed certain mobs in accordance with boss spawn times........there is a science to farming sir........haha

bifrost is the best at the moment. I think servants have too low droprate, and other mobs are too slow to kill (balrogs etc).

I recommend xping at evil wizards in CZ, great xp and also we usually get 2 or 3 exceptional weapons per hour. But you have to be high lvl to do it i guess.

Mental_Anguish

For lvl 61 warrior, try trolls, get 3-5 glaves an hour, + more exp. They should be at a premium in that hackfest of a server. I took my warrior from 55 to about 61 or 62 on trolls. Then try golems, the occasional Iron bow will make your day, they drop a lot of chitin, cleavers, other MP recover weapons, etc. Also, good exp. Just a few ideas for you, good luck.

_CAP_

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    i kill worms...then i npc the silks and i pwn the market with my mass amounts of coinage
    omg i thought i was the only 1 :wub: :wub: :wub:

BigFatBob

Go hobgoblins. They're easy as fuck, they're decent xp if you kill solo, and they have a high +9 accessory drop rate.

Reinhard

zz

Thanks Rein...

Anyway I am going to try Servants and then I'm going to try Shamans in Ronark...

Ill let you know how it goes

h0ly

dont forget buy stone of life .

Originally posted by h0ly
    dont forget buy stone of life .
    Hmm.. Did you ever play a MUD called Assault High Tech War?

Well first 30 min done...

30 min scroll full duffer killed... 45-50 servants or so

2 drops = 2 keys

Now where? :-

UPDATE

30min of Troll Shaman

first 5 min = 2 shell boots
    25 min later = nothing

Oh well I guess its these or DMs at this level and time...

Jones_

what do i farm? yours and takusics np's apparently :wub:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast