Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

What do you farm?

This is a discussion on What do you farm? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hmmm sup 4 vs 2 .... sup parasite 3 sins spiking 1 k on a priest with 2k HP parasited ...
Page: 3

Hmmm sup 4 vs 2 .... sup parasite 3 sins spiking 1 k on a priest with 2k HP parasited :-

but anyway not turning this into a flame post just here for peoples info on farming thanks

rein why can't u fuck off he said he searched and it didn't help probably because were on logos atm and the monument is never being taken down thus he wanted to know wat to farm .

i say farm wratches obviously but outta bifrost gogo troll shamans but i wouldn't go to servants unless it changed since rofd they dont drop for shit they only drop when u dont want them to like when we got 2 x shell boots going down to isiloon lolo

Nothing beats Balrog. When I was playing, we made a party for Balrog with 4 lvl 72+ warriors, 2 priest, 1 lvl 6x sin and mage. We cleared the spawn, and was getting 45k exp + great items drop. 2-3 hrs we got like 10x exceptional high class items (ts / impact / deep scar etc etc)

Ripper_of_romania

fa,servants of isiloon and troll shaman.kkthnksbb

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

Default Re: What do you farm?

Originally posted by iNFoRMaLiTY
    I know this has been posted a thousand times but I don't want to do search and try to find the right one...

Used to like all know DMs were in CZ... decent day drop 1 in 15-20 or something like that. *I just did DMs in Eslant for 2 hours... and got a cleaver and a viperstaff. *Just wondering what else is out there for a DECENT drop rate? *I read before Troll Shamans but I don't know... if anyone has any suggestions and what drops decently well let me know plz :-)
    then your very unlucky or i'm very lucky.
    Yesterday we did DMs,
    And in 30m we had:
    - 2 raptors
    - 1 Iron Crossbow
    - 1 Priest Shell Pauldron
    - 1 Durandal

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Default Re: What do you farm?

Originally posted by Killing spree+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Killing spree)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-iNFoRMaLiTY
    I know this has been posted a thousand times but I don't want to do search and try to find the right one...

Used to like all know DMs were in CZ... decent day drop 1 in 15-20 or something like that. *I just did DMs in Eslant for 2 hours... and got a cleaver and a viperstaff. *Just wondering what else is out there for a DECENT drop rate? *I read before Troll Shamans but I don't know... if anyone has any suggestions and what drops decently well let me know plz :-)
    Yesterday we did DMs,
    And in 30m we had:
    - 2 raptors
    - 1 Iron Crossbow
    - 1 Durandal[/b]
    2 RAPTORS? WTF BBQ

i did servants for liek 5 hrs total on oly and they r easy but i got liek 1 priest impact or some shit out of it :/ But they are easier than DMs, but troll shamies are also pretty easy if u got a healer.

¥-Warcoulou-¥

Yesterday we did DMs,
    And in 30m we had:
    - 2 raptors
    - 1 Iron Crossbow
    - 1 Durandal
    You are very lucky
    Or one shot DM ?

DarkNinja

BIFROST FTW

Every mob drops a lot

Even Ego with all those elixir, priest impact and, not so bad, bronze/silver/gold coins!!! That means 1mil for sure each gold coin.

Banned Senior Member

all we ever got besides for countless shards/ironbows was frags. A few coins but no Elixirs or any of that stuff

G0D

Just farm cz/ronark bowl ffs :lol:

I do it everyday and look at me :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol i used to kill so many lycaons i got 4pendants merchanted them and was called a duper rofl :wub:

Bro BOWLING IS FTW KK?

Strong Side

gobs

I am not nub I can kill DMs pretty quickly. Last night we did 1 1/2 hours more and got 1 Shell Pauldron. The drop rate in Eslant sucks. The best drop rate we got so far was Shamans... 2 shells in 1 hour. Horrible. And yes I kill them fast.

I understand Bifrost is where its at becuase I farmed them on a level 72 warrior on Oly... but this isn't Oly or Ares or any of that and Biffrost doesnt go down and even if it did I couldnt farm Wraths anyway. Balrogs take too long... at least twice as long as a DM... Haven't really tried remnants or Titans (if titans even drop anything). I'm going to make it another day of farming... almost 1 month on a server and I havent even touched a raptor. Not about to pay 15gb for a +1 :-

thought u liked shammies

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123