My time has come

This is a discussion on My time has come within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok guys from Ares... I wanna say Bye Bye for all those guys that played with me, all my friends ...
Page: 1

:::Wendigo:::

Ok guys from Ares...

I wanna say Bye Bye for all those guys that played with me, all my friends ingame and in real life.
    Some names:
    DarkWolf (my real brother ingame and in real life), JulioBR, Divino, Lord_Mozart, Paul_Hewlson, Arenita, Vigarista, Bobei, NIGGAZBR, 4garfield, Hercules, Worek, ANY, Molder, Magicality, Angie (Luis), Warmen, Sand, BeepBeep, Offline, Sefa, Alper (my real turkish friends). Sry for those i forgot in this list.
    I know that i lost a lot of my time with this game for just "give up" now, but 70% of the names i said before r not playing anymore and i lost my interest for this game.
    If i dont get a good offer for my acc, i'll play sometimes just for fun with my friends.
    KO for sure gave to me amazing moments in my life, but this is the end.

Thx for all and cya.

Dread

dun dun dun and another one bites the dust

gl in rl and hf best wishes

garfieldbr

gl rl and i hope ur acc dont will be sold for u do some gg pk with me

hahahaha... ok... we will... :P

Bro i see most of them online like everyday. Anyways good luck and take care. :P

flamthrow

Lies ur staying I remember when I was still playing ::flamthrow:: I kept running up to you and die h34r: bastard :P

Lies ur staying I remember when I was still playing ::flamthrow:: I kept running up to you and die h34r: bastard :P[/b]

i'll not stay... i'm sad because i made a lot of good friends, but when i log and start playing (pk or xp) 20 min after i get bored and log off. :S

Banned

noooooooo wendy u can't leave noobie =/

<3 you forever.. one of the nicest and best players i have ever met on this shitty game. I really hope your account doesn&#39;t sell, so we can still have some pk fun together from time to time . But if it does... gl in real life bro, and stay in touch on msn!

Dread

i&#39;ll not stay... i&#39;m sad because i made a lot of good friends, but when i log and start playing (pk or xp) 20 min after i get bored and log off. :S[/b]
    because your freaking lvl 76 ... you can own anyone .. its boring ... which is why im staying 70

<3 you forever.. one of the nicest and best players i have ever met on this shitty game. I really hope your account doesn&#39;t sell, so we can still have some pk fun together from time to time . But if it does... gl in real life bro, and stay in touch on msn![/b]
    thx A LOT my friend... u r for sure 1 of my best friends i did in this game... msn always up... but pls, stop with gay pics... :P

realratnik

<3 wend

jolik

you still owe me 1v1 on 80 lvl, dont forget about it
    hope you not quit for good and be back in 1-2 months when you missed best pvp

you still owe me 1v1 on 80 lvl, dont forget about it
    hope you not quit for good and be back in 1-2 months when you missed best pvp [/b]
    hehehe... as i said, if i not sell my acc, i&#39;ll play and yes, u&#39;ll have ur 1x1... ;-)

kibal

BB and gl in rl , but this kind of posts i think has no sense ,more if u rnt really quiting .I think ko4life need a new section that say bb all xD .