Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

what do you find a fun fight?

This is a discussion on what do you find a fun fight? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; GOGO southhall now thats a true shit hole Even though im indian h43r:...
Page: 4

GOGO southhall now thats a true shit hole
    Even though im indian h43r:

Originally posted by 0000000
    i used to live near croydon, what a shithole.
    bullshit u did... and yes it is a heap of shit, so many spongeing eastern europeon's living there..

GangS

fun is fighting someone you kill one shot cuz every other you dun kill one shot they run away and town or like the turks they come spike you they see they spiike you for 500- 600 and you spike trust them they redball so they run away after they come back illusion and try to kill so its not working spike trust he redball and run away again then he come back again illusion and try to kill you same bullshit over and over and over

exemple: Hiz

Originally posted by GangS
    fun is fighting someone you kill one shot cuz every other you dun kill one shot they run away and town or like the turks they come spike you they see they spiike you for 500- 600 and you spike trust them they redball so they run away after they come back illusion and try to kill so its not working spike trust he redball and run away again then he come back again illusion and try to kill you same bullshit over and over and over *

exemple: Hiz
    Hiz got overall np stipend H. redball hunters own :mellow:

Originally posted by PADDY
    i very rarely get people willing to fight me nowadays

any takers?
    ill fight you dont really care if i win or loose cause it can only make me better

oh and i love fights where full shelled warriors with +8 raptors SLIDE ME while im screamed and legcut !!!

all u ppl complain about hiz sucking but he is smart as hell, does no work and gets a top stipend. :lol:

T0wn3R

otheer rogues 1v1, bps and mages (no papaers they suck). Warrior not, they use leg cuting ever when they can and run, pot, town xD

Originally posted by Vacant
    all u ppl complain about hiz sucking but he is smart as hell, does no work and gets a top stipend. *:lol:
    but he does suck.... he ran from me naked like 5 times.. hes just hardcore redball hunter.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by TripleOG4life+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TripleOG4life)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vacant
    all u ppl complain about hiz sucking but he is smart as hell, does no work and gets a top stipend. *:lol:
    but he does suck.... he ran from me naked like 5 times.. hes just hardcore redball hunter.[/b]
    maybe he thought u wanted gay sex with him and he was running cuz hes homophobic?

Banned

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    Originally posted by TripleOG4life@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vacant

but he does suck.... he ran from me naked like 5 times.. hes just hardcore redball hunter.
    maybe he thought u wanted gay sex with him and he was running cuz hes homophobic?[/b]
    no thats me running from triply

Psy

Originally posted by TripleOG4life+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TripleOG4life)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vacant
    but he does suck.... he ran from me naked like 5 times.. hes just hardcore redball hunter.[/b]
    +1, he's not even japanese :lol:
    Oh here's a laugh: when he was in my alliance I told him he could tank a DM with 1920 and no massive, knowing he would die. Within a week there's a post about him getting xped to a DM and him getting all pissed off, calling the healer bad and shit.

a fun fight is beating up muslims outside a club

+9999

merchanter123

Originally posted by PADDY
    i very rarely get people willing to fight me nowadays

any takers?
    i tried to 1v1 you a month ago...

u said take you off my list

Sustain

hiz does not only own he owns...yea...he owns...yea...

Banned

Raiding Tez's xp parties over and over until they go to eslant ^_^.

<3

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast