Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

What do you guys think about X1X?

This is a discussion on What do you guys think about X1X? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; he doesn't lure on people. whenever were doing a boss, if someone else is there already tanking it, we leave ...
Page: 5

he doesn't lure on people. whenever were doing a boss, if someone else is there already tanking it, we leave it to em and go look for other bosses

/close

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Bl1ns3+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Bl1ns3)</div>
    Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lIIIIIIIIIIl)
    Originally posted by camaz0tz
    <!--QuoteBegin-RyanZ
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

i think ur all too obsessed with him and need to get off his balls

..asshole!
    u r just one of the fuker mod on this forum, always says stupid things on all member's posts!

... ouch sorry, you r a TURK, nvm then :lol:

im neither turk nor a mod...wrong and wrong...u fail at life
    lieslies ur turk ur turk![/b]
    He is just gay. Not turk. [/b][/quote]
    dont be jealous just cuz i wasnt a fatass in l2 :lol:

Amine

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ali1989
    I think he s nice guy...but he hates turks so he s a nice guy but he is a racist.Still a GG
    Turk isn't a race.[/b]
    ROFL :lol: !

Bl1ns3

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    Originally posted by Bl1ns3+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Bl1ns3)
    Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl
    Originally posted by camaz0tz
    <!--QuoteBegin-RyanZ
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

i think ur all too obsessed with him and need to get off his balls

..asshole!
    u r just one of the fuker mod on this forum, always says stupid things on all member's posts!

... ouch sorry, you r a TURK, nvm then :lol:

im neither turk nor a mod...wrong and wrong...u fail at life

lieslies ur turk ur turk!
    He is just gay. Not turk. [/b]
    dont be jealous just cuz i wasnt a fatass in l2 :lol:[/b][/quote]

Maybe i was a little fat, but i didn't look like a drag queen in S/M dress. B)

TaDaaa

Originally posted by giga
    he doesn't lure on people. whenever were doing a boss, if someone else is there already tanking it, we leave it to em and go look for other bosses

/close

HAHAHAHAHA I have witness the exact oposite on at least two occasions.

Originally posted by tolgahan

Saying "i hate turks" doesnt mean racism but what does it mean ?. racism is the closer one. so i use it :P
    The word is actually xenophobia.

But some members in DC decided to "be funny" and transform when doing Santa.

Nice for the person that would get a drop and no chest to find...

And also a shame that those guys were DUTCH

down with dutchies oke?

Road

Funny thing is that X1X hasn't even posted yet in a thread about him.

Inactive Member

cause he ýs goodgun

Originally posted by karysa
    He's cool, had fun 1v1 him and his insane gear on my shitty geared rogue back at the beginning of rofd.. But I hate babashoppers, imo no better then quest/exp buggers/dupers..

+1 :mellow:

But his a good sin so who gives a flying fuck about using your own money :wub:

Aba

:wub: you all, and nope, didn't even notice this post until now.

sorry felix but I have to ask you how you can fucking comment on my skills when you have yet to beat me, yes, my gear is better, yes maybe you are "out of practice" (note the quote), yes, you can SOMEWHAT keep up with me when we 1v1, but quite frankly, mod or not. Dont fucking say I lack in skills when you cant fucking touch me 1v1...

now that the mean side of me has gone...

I'm sorry felix, I'm not flaming you, and I'm not saying you suck, or even close to anything like that, just principal. I dont care about 50nps so you guys can keep on targetting me in cz all you want :P

yes I babashop and thats only because it doesn't put any hardship on my life..I have a very chaotic life with two young brothers I am constantly taking care of and a mom that works 16 hour shifts 5 days a week at a hospital, so yes, I do need to find ways to relax etc.

I am somewhat rich irl so yeah I find ways to make the game more enjoyable.

I am also very lazy, hence buying a char, buying shit that is hard to obtain ingame like chitins +8, etc. Who the fuk has the time to upgade that shit? not me.

Finally, in response to ryan;

Dude, I'm sorry about the TB, but I can swear to you it wasn't on purpose

just for the record, these guys didn't initiate any kind of lure, they didn't lure on us and hence we lure on them or anything like that, what happened was I was tanking TK, and TB came close so my mage (played by destroyer) was protecting me and [attempted] to lure it away from my fragile little body :wub: - success, but at that moment binhvuong attacked tk so I suppose tb agroed on him

DC would never lure on anyone- usually not even turks who have lured on us before. Not even legrunt- I'm sick of the whole lure shit back and forth between us and claw, so we left him alone at tk the other day in order to try and keep the peace. I try to remain friends with binh too, but somehow some boss always comes between us.

:wub:

Banned

and im dead sexy

Karpsu

Wasn't gonna bother posting untill I saw you write that you are somewhat rich IRL but your mum works 16 hour shifts in a hospital and you are using thousands(?) of dollars to find a way for you to relax?

Sweet.

gravedigga_bg

Originally posted by Karpsu
    Wasn't gonna bother posting untill I saw you write that you are somewhat rich IRL but your mum works 16 hour shifts in a hospital and you are using thousands(?) of dollars to find a way for you to relax?

Sweet.
    He relaxes himself, while his mom breaks her back off workin, what's wrong with that ?!?!?! h43r:

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast