Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

what do you stand too lose if they do roll back ?

This is a discussion on what do you stand too lose if they do roll back ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; babashoppers pwned? :lol:...
Page: 4

NeronDomitius

babashoppers pwned? :lol:

k2 ill just patch the bug and there wont be a rollback, last rollback was +2 years ago h34r:

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Or how bout ppl who got scammed send in KCS like Linus has suggested.. That way K2 can trace through logs the ppl who made purchases with this hack and find accnts linked by IP and ban them all..[/b]
    sounds great.
    cant wait for k2 to do it

sounds great.
    cant wait for k2 to do it [/b]
    they barely read cs tickets, u think they'r gonna check every account? :S

Banned

Well think of it this way, is the stuff you're going to lose worth more than the shit everyone else lost from being scammed the fuck out of? i say even if i lose 100m exp, rollback is necessary at this point.[/b]
    dude thas some nice ii effect on ur sig, did u photoshop that or use tbl to edit effect? if so send it to me? that effect looks so sexy

anywayz if they do rollback do u lose ur premmy days or do those gets rollbacked too?

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

they barely read cs tickets, u think they'r gonna check every account? :S[/b]
    lol i was clearly goin for massive sarcasm... k2 isnt gonna do shit to ban ppl.. wtf they prlly wont even roll back and that guy thinks they will take the time to read every cs and ip ban the ppl that hacked them...?

here is how the CS ticket will go.

Me: hi i just got fcked by the merch hack. here is an SS of it using KCS file.

K2CS: Hail sleven07,
    im sorry but the file could not be opened as it is not using the supported image software. i Have escalated this claim for u as i can not handle it myself.

Me: umm ok...

K2CS: Hail Sleven07,
    im sorry but we can not prove that u urself didnt use the hack so ur fcked

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

If they rollback far enough, as in about a week, I'll gain a chitin pauldron +8, rest chitin 7, dual shard 7s, and about 4.5gbs. ROLLBACK PLAX!

bah they roll back they dont roll back. we are screwed either way. ppl should have stopped merchanting when they got warned about it. big headed people thinking o it wont happen to me.. next thing you know you just sold a rappy+8 for 200k and your sittin there freakin out like o fuck i should have not merchanted.. all i can say is crai more plz baba<3

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

On the account that i share with a good friend, i will loose a personal weapon +8
    gay US hackerz!

isnt it a little too late for a rollback now

my CL sent a ticket to k2 and he says he got a reply something like :

"sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused u Happy Hunting ! "

my point is when the hackers went public and all kids on the block were downloading the software and trying out the bug
    why didnt k2 pull down the server for 1 min ???

it wouldve saved all the people who were afk merchanting wouldnt it?

btw i made a few chitin+7s and a complete+7 boots for 40m , stand to lose them if theres a rollback

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Sean I am had it with you , Stop using Arron fucking ko4life accounts.

Fuck off Sean your not getting back on. If need be I will make sure thatI will change Arrons log in id&#39;s and passes and stop you from comming here.

kaanzor69

First of all, no one really can say what % of the population got affected by this.. Honestly from the posts of ppl who got scammed, it looks like it really wasn&#39;t a great %.. And I didn&#39;t quit the game when I lost all my bifrost gear which totally made my pimped out char useless, why would anyone else quit over losing a few items they were just selling.. What about the &#39;hundreds&#39; of people who didn&#39;t lose anything from this hack but stand to lose good drops, exp and money they made in the time it was going on.. Which number do you really think is greater? I&#39;m going with non-affected % being higher..

Someone posted somewhere that JPKO had this problem as well and is replacing items proved to be lost via KCS.. Sounds like a much fairer solution to me then a full rollback..[/b]
    Idk if you saw the guy with pages and pages if scammed items, but you are also right. In this case, either way, everyone is boned.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234