What Do You Think?

This is a discussion on What Do You Think? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The Information Below Was Taken Straight From The Knight Online Official Website. Hello Community of Knight Online, As you are ...
Page: 1

stevouk

The Information Below Was Taken Straight From The Knight Online Official Website.

Hello Community of Knight Online,

As you are probably aware, the forums were experiencing technical difficulties over the last few days. We were unable to access the forums to post any announcements on them because of these issues. We have since upgraded the hardware on the English forums and are in the process of upgrading the Turkish forums as well. The Turkish forums should be fully operational by the end of today (PST). Our staff is monitoring all aspects of the game at this time to make sure everything is functioning as intended.

The amount of players in the game at the time of this announcement is the highest we've seen so we are confident that most of the issues have been resolved. We are working around the clock to make the necessary changes to our infrastructure to meet and exceed the demand of our rapidly expanding community.

We have hired many more GMs and now have 24/7 coverage of the servers. If you have seen our banlists recently, you can see the size difference in comparison to previous lists. We encourage all of our players to utilize the Cheater Reporting section on the website and upload your .KSC files showing any cheaters in action. Our GMs are reviewing these .KSC files on a daily basis and banning from them.

We thank you for your patience and understanding and look forward to the bright future ahead for Knight Online!

-Tanoruk and The Knight Online Team
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone for the past 1 year+ has done nothing but flame about K2 and about their bad service ect.

From this piece of text, i have a great feeling K2 are about to open their eyes and turn their company around. I think this is the beginning of them being a good company...I know people are going to disagree lol...What do you think?

Stevouk

lilmentor

The Information Below Was Taken Straight From The Knight Online Official Website.

As you are probably aware, the forums were experiencing technical difficulties over the last few days. We were unable to access the forums to post any announcements on them because of these issues. We have since upgraded the hardware on the English forums and are in the process of upgrading the Turkish forums as well. The Turkish forums should be fully operational by the end of today (PST). Our staff is monitoring all aspects of the game at this time to make sure everything is functioning as intended.

The amount of players in the game at the time of this announcement is the highest we've seen so we are confident that most of the issues have been resolved. We are working around the clock to make the necessary changes to our infrastructure to meet and exceed the demand of our rapidly expanding community.

We have hired many more GMs and now have 24/7 coverage of the servers. If you have seen our banlists recently, you can see the size difference in comparison to previous lists. We encourage all of our players to utilize the Cheater Reporting section on the website and upload your .KSC files showing any cheaters in action. Our GMs are reviewing these .KSC files on a daily basis and banning from them.

We thank you for your patience and understanding and look forward to the bright future ahead for Knight Online!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Everyone for the past 1 year+ has done nothing but flame about K2 and about their bad service ect.

From this piece of text, i have a great feeling K2 are about to open their eyes and turn their company around. I think this is the beginning of them being a good company...I know people are going to disagree lol...What do you think?

Stevouk[/b]
    Liars!!! On with the boycott!! No Service = No Money No Money = Bankruptcy Bankruptcy = K2 CEO out on the street

Xtr3m3

they are doing a award winning game "Sword of the New World", so they must be doing something to get there reputation up B) i hope it true which i highly doubt

enjoy

************************************************** *******************************

Sword of the New World is a gorgeous, action-packed fantasy MMORPG set in an original world inspired by Europe’s exploration of America. In Korea, the game won the award for Best Graphics and was also named 2006 Game of the Year. Developed by Hakkyu Kim, CEO of imcGAMES and creator of Ragnarok Online, Sword of the New World delivers revolutionary Multi-Character Control (MCC), amazing combat stances and striking graphics.

Sword of the New World epitomizes Gamers First. Sword gives players control of multiple characters simultaneously, so they are not limited to playing just one character at a time. Also, the multiple combat stances for each character give players both customization and variety in ways no other MMO ever has.

Sword of the New World will be free to download. Information will soon be released about its Free2Play details and any Premium options.

Community is destined to be a tremendous factor for Sword of the New World. The fast-paced action, the challenge of controlling three characters, each character with multiple stances and skills, will surely result in a robust community of players discussing strategies and swapping adventure stories. Also, with such attractive character models, complete with fantastic clothing and armor sets, role-players will be very attracted to this game and are sure to contribute to its community.

Sword of the New World features three amazing video game firsts: 1) It is the only fantasy MMORPG that offers the ability to control up to three characters simultaneously; 2) It is the only game with such a unique, extensive multi-stance/multi-skill combat system; and 3) It is the only title to possess such powerful art direction inspired by this period in history.

stevouk

well personally i cant see them lying about hiring more GM's and saying they have 24/7 watch on the servers. I really do think they have realised they could be the biggest MMORPG on the internet but they just need to get their arse into gear.

Xtr3m3

Liars!!! On with the boycott!! No Service = No Money No Money = Bankruptcy Bankruptcy = K2 CEO out on the street[/b]

very true

-
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stevouk[/b]

BULLSHIT

stevouk

BULLSHIT[/b]
    ill bet a roc

cant believe you guys have no brain... you see a thief stealing the money in your wallet and only coz he says: "oh, i didnt notice it was yours" you think its ok... ffs

K2 is shit, and thats not gonna change for a stupid post, there is 1 gm per server group 1-2 hours a day not 7 days a week, and he blocks pms, thats a cool job, what does he/she do? NOTHING

hardware upgrades, fixing the forums... they should just fix their login bugs to stop accounts being hacked by lucky noobs

but... as I said before, keep paying premium, this world needs stupid people to make K2 very rich :P

PlayerofRogueC0la

k2 can suck my 3rd leg