What do you think about this???

This is a discussion on What do you think about this??? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I logd my char some days ago and i see iam naked, have no armor and no daggers + all ...
Page: 1

otzi

Default What do you think about this???

I logd my char some days ago and i see iam naked, have no armor and no daggers + all my scrolls i had on me got away to. But all my rings, earings and that stuf is still there. In my inn is nothing tocht and there i have shells and things that are worth some coins.. And all my coins i had on still there, so what do you think about this? waht can have happend?

Zarger

unexperinced hacker, duped items, you axidently logged on your char while you were asleep and deleted some of your items.

otzi

Originally posted by Zarger
    unexperinced hacker, duped items, you axidently logged on your char while you were asleep and deleted some of your items.
    why woude a hacker take +6 chitin boots and leve kek ring +1? i have thinkt about if they coude be duped and i know that some of the items i have got droped and slef made and some have been made by well known ppl..

DragonFire

Originally posted by otzi+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(otzi)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zarger
    why woude a hacker take +6 chitin boots and leve kek ring +1? i have thinkt about if they coude be duped and i know that some of the items i have got droped and slef made and some have been made by well known ppl..[/b]
    i goty hacked when i was level 43 and i had like +3 armour...

DarK

they might have took what they needed....... maybe if they haxed some other ppl they have enough coinz and what not....... or maybe there just dumb

My guess is they were simply retarded. When dah got hacked not too long ago, he lost a raptor+7 and ~6%. The hacker left his chitin set +8, dual PE's, glave+8, raptor+7, WP and all of his coins.

iwanttopk

k2ed

TunaFishyMe

maybe after he hacked you...his mom called him for dinner. So he had to stop halfway. While he was eating, you found out and changed your passsword. He was only able to take the chitin boots 6