Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

What do you think about Babashopping?

This is a discussion on What do you think about Babashopping? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Im against it because the game is getting lame. in KE we used to farm our asses off to get ...
Page: 1

PSYK0SIN

Red face

Im against it because the game is getting lame.
    in KE we used to farm our asses off to get shells from DMs nd wear them at +4 :S
    Now after ROFD and Resurection iu started to sell shells to npc -_- and chitins.
    Some people just sits there and wait for chars and items for sales buy it nd Poof! a Babashopper Kick ass all day ,no effort ,lame combo, No respect to the Legits.
    Im not saying that ko4life is gay i just wanna know who is not babashopping and who does.
    Not talking about intereserver trades im talking about USD trades .
    What do you think about this?

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

I have bought a lot of items for usd, all the money came from items i sold for $$ also.
    But if i would buy items with the money i get from my job, trust me, i do work even more harder than u ever worked for the shells u said =)

its ok

OuchDidThatHurt

Im against it because the game is getting lame.
    in KE we used to farm our asses off to get shells from DMs nd wear them at +4 :S
    Now after ROFD and Resurection iu started to sell shells to npc -_- and chitins.
    Some people just sits there and wait for chars and items for sales buy it nd Poof! a Babashopper Kick ass all day ,no effort ,lame combo, No respect to the Legits.
    Im not saying that ko4life is gay i just wanna know who is not babashopping and who does.
    Not talking about intereserver trades im talking about USD trades .
    What do you think about this?[/b]

It takes two to tango. If nobody sell items on dollars then there is no babashopping. So if u cant take it anymore. Better for u to quit KOL....

The king. Senior Member

idont care, his/your money.

wawh

as everyone said above...

but if those gb websites fall under babashopping.. at that point im against it

it ruines the market for the new servers

Banned

as everyone said above...

but if those gb websites fall under babashopping.. at that point im against it

it ruines the market for the new servers[/b]

true , its killing this game , new servers every week soon

silence1337

Against it, you cannot farm in luferson or at moradon, everywhere chinese people. Solution? Bann chinese IP. Back in MYKO I was killing a golem one by one (2 mages) in hope we might get a chitin or a ib... now when you have a chitin part just npc it for gate money lol

It takes two to tango. If nobody sell items on dollars then there is no babashopping. So if u cant take it anymore. Better for u to quit KOL....[/b]
    On the other hand, had nobody had interest in buying items and goldbars for real life currency, nobody would sell them. Demand creates market more than supply, doesn't it?

And to answer the question: yes, now i strongly support babashopping as i have now made quite a buck selling up my rogue
    Oh, by the way if anyone wants to buy some rogue defence gear in diez, I still have a nice set left :P

Cadence96

There is nothing wrong or bad in using money for fun.

It is not babashop's fault that shells are underestimated now.

MacedonianSlayer

babashoping is for people who are crazy waste money on virtual item :S no life

PSYK0SIN

Selling ur items for USD nd getting other items is kinda good.
    Im talking about people that doesnt do any effort nd spend their monthly or weekly money for items show nd kick ass some people dont like that as a matter of fact die4euredytt or whateve rhis name in edana he is complete shell+9 nd just 2 days ago some gay posted a guy with full shell+9 in diez i believe its kinda different.
    i miss KE days even tho we were broke we had fun for sure
    Sliding golems with Sirklemkostyle chili Nir lol xD as we get a drop we start fighting over it =D but that was a lot of fun

Cadence96

babashoping is for people who are crazy waste money on virtual item :S no life[/b]
    No life? someone can burn a dolar if it makes him happier.

There is nothing wrong with wasting money in something you like. All people do, in different ways.

PSYK0SIN

No life? someone can burn a dolar if it makes him happier.

There is nothing wrong with wasting money in something you like. All people do, in different ways.[/b]
    +1
    but sometimes it ruins the game

mcgyver

I think isnīt only the babas ruins the game.... how u said... at KE people farm DMīs for get shells, shards, raptor, etc and wear it at +4,+5 . . .. . .. . . .but at ROFD the people dont do it because of Quests, etc... not because of babas

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast