Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

What do you think about Babashopping?

This is a discussion on What do you think about Babashopping? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; baba you know im joking with you <3[/b] lol sorry it didnt sound like it but ok i can live ...
Page: 10

Banned

baba you know im joking with you

<3[/b]
    lol sorry it didnt sound like it but ok i can live with that xD

just have to be carefule what you say cause some will interprut it as truth when its not

but no worries <3

why does anyone care if someone buys for real money when its there? i still will never understand why the people who dont buy with usd care that the people with usd do with there own money

OuchDidThatHurt

if duped wont come...soon moradon will be less populated coz most people will go ko4life forums/turkish forums to babashop...Hahahaha ... they cant afford shit in moradon anymore...lol[/b]

That&#39;s true, Its hard to earn coins. I lose all my coins buying pots...

I think Cadence96 said it best (see my sig)

OuchDidThatHurt

I think Cadence96 said it best (see my sig)[/b]

Yeah thats right. You can spend your money whatever you want. Whatever makes you happy. And if you think Babashopping makes more fun for you at CZ . Then go for it.

sauroon

i think its unfair

the point of a mmorpg like KO is to farm your own items & xp and play on a char you DESERVE to play on ( own build )

if you dont have no time for that and still want to have fun fast just go Guild Wars or CounterStrike but dont ruin the fun of people who worked for their items INGAME .

i have a job myself and could have bought stuff with USD but wheres the pleasure of killing someone with shit u didnt even worked for , totally pointless , and no respect to others .

im speaking mostly of ULTRA pimped babashoppers ( +9 armors weapons & + 2/+3 uniques )

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

in my opinion is babashopping a deciese Why spend REAL money to get good in a VIRTUAL game, lmao

daydream

Teenagers who cant afford buying and lazy on farming items should stop playing KOL. Better for them to play some games which dont require cash.[/b]
    I could name a couple people who have made amazing characters without paying for the game, DragonWarriorPL of GY in Beramus for example. His stats are on the media section if you&#39;re not bothered to look

Banned

I could name a couple people who have made amazing characters without paying for the game, DragonWarriorPL of GY in Beramus for example. His stats are on the media section if you&#39;re not bothered to look [/b]
    how would you know if he did or didnt buy something anyway? are you his financial account? lol

daydream

Good point xP

in my opinion is babashopping a deciese Why spend REAL money to get good in a VIRTUAL game, lmao[/b]
    Why should people spend REAL money to buy a $200,000 car that can be wrecked once and totaled? Why should people spend REAL money to purchase cigarettes, weed, cocaine, extasy, alcohol.. all of which lead to addiction and eventually death?

The answer: because they are something they enjoy doing in their free time and it brings them joy. Does babashopping not exhibit the same qualities?

Not saying it&#39;s right to babashop, but your point is kind of useless.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

in my opinion is babashopping a deciese Why spend REAL money to get good in a VIRTUAL game, lmao[/b]
    what if how much u spend after aaaaallll u buy is 1/10 of what i get in 1 month =), i have a 0 km car, a decent house, and i dont like to go out except from the bar in front of my house with my friends =)

Aguila-x-

if u can babashop, then why not? u&#39;ll spend less time looking for ur items and so on, which means u can have a "life" at all..
    still, i dont care about babashopers cuz most of em suck..

MillionVoices

Im against it because the game is getting lame.
    in KE we used to farm our asses off to get shells from DMs nd wear them at +4 :S
    Now after ROFD and Resurection iu started to sell shells to npc -_- and chitins.
    Some people just sits there and wait for chars and items for sales buy it nd Poof! a Babashopper Kick ass all day ,no effort ,lame combo, No respect to the Legits.
    Im not saying that ko4life is gay i just wanna know who is not babashopping and who does.
    Not talking about intereserver trades im talking about USD trades .
    What do you think about this?[/b]
    There is nothing wrong with it. I mean if you dont feel like farming go ahead. Personaly for me, I dont see any fun in buying items, I&#39;d rather EARN them. I think the game should be played the way it was meant to be. Babashopping is like using Gameshark for Playstation to get lvl 99.

Babashopping just takes out the hardwork aspect of the game, which alot of people feel proud of and acutally enjoy and they are able to pat themselves on the back for acheiving something. Its like the feeling of earning LVL 70 Finally. Same when you get your first IN, ROC, ROL. You&#39;d feel good for acheving this and you know deep down that your a hard and good player. Opposed to as just paying $150 for a ROL and then running around with it, it just wont feel the same.

Because they have nothing better to spend it on.

MillionVoices

The idea of babashopping is to prevent having to stay home to spend Days, weeks, months, FARMING a VIRTUAL ITEM. It takes much less time to work a few hours and babashop it. Those who babashop can skip the xping, farming, and other tedious parts of the game, and just login as they please to PK. The time they save can be spent to be somewhere with their friends.
    Busy people with lives can enjoy this game as well, but in order to compete at a high level either time or money must be put into the game, and the easier one is money.[/b]
    This sounds just like KOXP doesnt it, haha.

Cadence96

Since we are in a technological age, Virtual things have a REAL value.
    All Internet&#39;s best services are paid: antispyware, download pages, recording programs, games, etc.
    Even there are laws to protect the Virtual property.
    So it&#39;s not crazy to use some money to improve Virtual things.

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast