Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

What do you think about Babashopping?

This is a discussion on What do you think about Babashopping? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im against Babashopping, its so unfair how its so hard for us to even have money for POTs, and we ...
Page: 13

PSYK0SIN

im against Babashopping, its so unfair how its so hard for us to even have money for POTs, and we dont even have money to upgrade and farm stuff, wearing shells +7, and rappy +7, running around and fighting those guys who have like +8/9 items from babshoping... well in another way, its their money they do w/e they want with it, its my opinion so i cant really do anything, im broke as hell and if i had money id probably babashop myself ^^[/b]
    Fair enough

its just a game and like ppl who babashop take this game to seriously

It is my money, I do what I want. Go suck a dick and die[/b]
    AMEN

arko

why make this topic.

Do whatever you want with your money yo.
    you think this game is about moral ethics?

Cadence96

its just a game and like ppl who babashop take this game to seriously[/b]
    or maybe, people who babashop don't take their money too seriously... and use it for fun B)

simpleguy144

its just a game and like ppl who babashop take this game to seriously[/b]

those who babashop use their money just for fun.

jesusmerchant

babashopping is fine there is nothing anyone can do about it its not your money being spent so why are all you pissy about it, life is life let people live it however they like.

babashopping is fine there is nothing anyone can do about it its not your money being spent so why are all you pissy about it, life is life let people live it however they like.[/b]
    Jesus has spoken h34r:

Psy

There's nothing in the TOS about having competing currencies.

sgtkoss99

I don't mind people that buy their items with USD. A lot of them prolly aren't good at combo or anything like that and just hope that uber items will make them better anyway. Some people are good players they are just fed up with farming for hours each day and just wanna get it over with. That's my opinion.

wildcatalley

Some people are for it, some are against

For - want to save time(can't play much beacuse of work/school or don't know how to farm) - want to play with their friends - want to be able to compete in cz

Against - don't have the money, play a pure form of the game where they only use what they have earned in game (some who have never even bought premium), or just think it is an unfair advantage and promotes taking shorcuts.

thats pretty much the answers i have seen. no reason to be angry at one side or another, these are the existing views...i think the topic could be closed now unless i missed something major.

people who dont baba are not automatically all poor and jealous
    people who do baba are not all lazy and purely selfish

MillionVoices

Hey, so if I prepare my own cookies, will I feel more prouder than if I bought them?[/b]
    Obviously.

Gondy

Spending money on a game is still stupid. Even if it makes you feel happy. Video Games are for kids and for people who have nothnig better to do with their time, that is why you play it because its the best oppurunity cost for your time. If you had better shit to do you wouldnt be playing the game at point X in time. Like I said its the best value that you can get for youre time and this game is the higest satisfaction for people at point X. It has the greatest reward. Why do you think those kids in Turkey play it, they have nothnig in their life except Religion or school, so ofc they play KO its the best form of entertainment they have. There is no denying what I wrote. You play KO because its the best way you can spend your time at a given point. What Im saying is not meant to be offensive its pure truth. Just because you play games doesnt make you a bad person. There is nothing wrong with not having better stuff to do then play ko.

Ex. You come home from work , tired as fuck , you fuck ur woman and log to Play KO for 30 min. You log KO because its the best way you can spend your time.
    If you had better stuff to do, you wouldnt log KO plain and simple.

I'd rather go meet up with friends and drink beers. So little time in Life and yet people choose to watse it on virtual games.

Majority of KO players , this game is their life and they have nothing better to do with thier time then jerk off to their KO stats and screen.

i feel already its kinda sad just spend money for a game.

NaidenZ

with D:

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast