Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 LastLast

What do you think about Babashopping?

This is a discussion on What do you think about Babashopping? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You all act like KO isnt being with your friends. While I have plenty of friends that live close to ...
Page: 14

SillyHo

You all act like KO isnt being with your friends. While I have plenty of friends that live close to me, in my 3 years of playing USKO I have also made some very close friendships. Its why most of the older generation players still play the game in the first place.

K2 brought USD into the game plain and simple. No difference in using multiple creditcards to spend 400 a month on PUS items to sell for GB and spending the 400 on the item you wanted in the first place. Its all in the eye of the beholder. Some guy making 100k a year doesnt give 2 shits about spending USD on the game and can think of it as an investment. 1200 USD spent over 2 years time is 50 a month. If he gets even 50 hours a month of enjoyment from the game he then paid 1 dollar an hour over 2 years. Try to go out and find that kind of "cheap" enjoyment.

You all act like KO isnt being with your friends. While I have plenty of friends that live close to me, in my 3 years of playing USKO I have also made some very close friendships. Its why most of the older generation players still play the game in the first place.

K2 brought USD into the game plain and simple. No difference in using multiple creditcards to spend 400 a month on PUS items to sell for GB and spending the 400 on the item you wanted in the first place. Its all in the eye of the beholder. Some guy making 100k a year doesnt give 2 shits about spending USD on the game and can think of it as an investment. 1200 USD spent over 2 years time is 50 a month. If he gets even 50 hours a month of enjoyment from the game he then paid 1 dollar an hour over 2 years. Try to go out and find that kind of "cheap" enjoyment.[/b]
    +1 wow clan leader I could not have put it better myself.

sillyho has a good point... but it doesnt make it fair to the poor people who cant even get a pc that barley works ko on it

PSYK0SIN

+1

1bayarea1

if wasnt for babashoppers i doubt would even be ko4life.. i think this forum was created so ppl could babashopp

everytime i see this topic form the main page it looks like "what do you think of babash" which for some reason makes me thing of "what do you think of babybash" and on that note, hes a fucking asshole!

SillyHo

sillyho has a good point... but it doesnt make it fair to the poor people who cant even get a pc that barley works ko on it [/b]

Killer I dont disagree there either (currently looking to make a new comp, my athlon 2800 XP is a bit slow) but its still the fact K2 allows it to be done. Though they only agree it should be done through PUS system so they can get their share of the USD.

LordVincenzo

let's say tomorrow everyone begins to babashop
    => end of the ig market
    => new players have to buy items for USD immedialty when they don't even know if they like the game
    => end of the growing of the game

2months + 1k $ => lvl 70+ char with nice items : slm'ed

new idea : all regroup ur USD money into one bank acc and buy new servers for the game w/o lag dc lag dc lag dc while u are in war/ed/ft

greetz

=> end of the ig market
    => new players have to buy items for USD immedialty when they don't even know if they like the game

new idea : all regroup ur USD money into one bank acc and buy new servers for the game w/o lag dc lag dc lag dc while u are in war/ed/ft

greetz[/b]

babashopping is just gathering of decent/good items from many diff people, onto one account....... Even if you dont babashop, the items are still there, but most likely owned by diff ppl......

If every1 babashop, the prices of items for USD just rise, since demand> supply, theres limited supply of items for sale for USD..

I luv babaganoush, shit's delicious!

everytime i see this topic form the main page it looks like "what do you think of babash" which for some reason makes me thing of "what do you think of babybash" and on that note, hes a fucking asshole![/b]
    i always see the same.. but calling him an asshole, now that's not very nice!

=> end of the ig market

greetz[/b]
    i'm sorry to say but you are very wrong. We had in our clan a guy who bought lvl 75 priest, full geared alot of uniques all babashopped. But offcourse he couldn't play this priest and died very easy lost alot xp even didn't know that he could get 30 stone ress. I offered him even to help him out with the game about using his skills and what he had to do. He refused said he didn't need it After 3 weeks he left the game.

Even you have nice uniques if you can't pk or don't know how to play the game you just suck and die and die and will quit the game.

1bayarea1

just goes to show how fukked up this world really is.. ppl all around the world spending BILLIONS of usd each year play some games when there is so much ppl in this world cant even buy a sandwich or a pair of shoes.. and ppl wonder why this game is so fukked up.. IT'S BECAUSE REAL LIFE IS SO FUKKED UP!!!

i'm sorry to say but you are very wrong. We had in our clan a guy who bought lvl 75 priest, full geared alot of uniques all babashopped. But offcourse he couldn't play this priest and died very easy lost alot xp even didn't know that he could get 30 stone ress. I offered him even to help him out with the game about using his skills and what he had to do. He refused said he didn't need it After 3 weeks he left the game.

Even you have nice uniques if you can't pk or don't know how to play the game you just suck and die and die and will quit the game.[/b]
    yeh too bad these ppl usually resort to more than babashopping before they quit (scammers-cheaters-bug abusers <_< )

min0r

Which can can! Which is not welcomed!

Which can can! Which is not welcomed!

[/b]
    Uhm yeah, you took the words right out of my mouth!