Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast

What do you think about Babashopping?

This is a discussion on What do you think about Babashopping? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; its ok i guess...........to a certain extent!...
Page: 15

jordan900

its ok i guess...........to a certain extent!

just goes to show how fukked up this world really is.. ppl all around the world spending BILLIONS of usd each year play some games when there is so much ppl in this world cant even buy a sandwich or a pair of shoes.. and ppl wonder why this game is so fukked up.. IT'S BECAUSE REAL LIFE IS SO FUKKED UP!!!
    yeh too bad these ppl usually resort to more than babashopping before they quit (scammers-cheaters-bug abusers <_< )[/b]
    i guess I am glad to say i was Born in the USA. let history speak for itself, I am lucky.

infinityg35

its what keeps me going on and on

TopCat

i always see the same.. but calling him an asshole, now that&#39;s not very nice![/b]
    ^^ babybash is a GG trader for all i know^^

Fasza15

I don&#39;t care if people buy for USD or not. And those that are saying that you can&#39;t be good anymore without buying stuff for USD obviously haven&#39;t tryed hard enough, cuz all it takes is some time.

firenewbie11

i think babashopping is great
    spent a year farming and exping... didnt get crap, bosses drop shit
    couple months of working after i quit ko the first time, i came back with everything i wanted and fast and a new computer and tons of other junk i dont use

before rofd i was against that.
    when rofd came out everyone is welcome to use thier money.

sry double

tommyleonghk

i think babashopping is great
    spent a year farming and exping... didnt get crap, bosses drop shit
    couple months of working after i quit ko the first time, i came back with everything i wanted and fast and a new computer and tons of other junk i dont use [/b]
    +1

if waiting for boss drops....u might have to wait a freaking long ass time...or u have 24/7 just for KO...

Banned

Hi I&#39;m a duper, im smarter than you because I save TIME and MONEY.

PSYK0SIN

Hi I&#39;m a duper, im smarter than you because I save TIME and MONEY.[/b]
    OwnZorD!
    Take this!! =D

1bayarea1

just goes to show how fukked up this world really is.. ppl all around the world spending BILLIONS of usd each year play some games when there is so much ppl in this world cant even buy a sandwich or a pair of shoes.. and ppl wonder why this game is so fukked up.. IT&#39;S BECAUSE REAL LIFE IS SO FUKKED UP!!![/b]
    i guess I am glad to say i was Born in the USA. let history speak for itself, I am lucky.[/b]
    dude how does being born in the USA make u immune from living in a fukked up world?
    i&#39;m from Oakland California and i see poverty and hunger all times..

maybe u shoulda typed:

"i guess i am glad to say i was born to rich parents.. let history speak for itself, i&#39;m a spoiled american kid"

PSYK0SIN

dude how does being born in the USA make u immune from living in a fukked up world?
    i&#39;m from Oakland California and i see poverty and hunger all times..

maybe u shoulda typed:

"i guess i am glad to say i was born to rich parents.. let history speak for itself, i&#39;m a spoiled american kid"[/b]
    +1

--------
    i lived in Morocco Im proud, my family is not rich nor poor we are middleclass citizens im a modeste guy i hang out with all classes
    but when i came to US it aint fun hanging out with someone richer than you cuz they dont a have a firewall they say all kind of shit Especially Girls.
    i came to US about almost 2 years and i discovered stupidity.

(No offense) ===> Nice people

spray

i think it&#39;s aight to buy if u got money in the bank and u dont want to waist time playing

I believe &#39;babashopping&#39; takes the fun out of the game. As you play, you feel the urge to xp to attain a higher level, or bosshunt/farm to find better uniques. Its a motive that keeps you going.

But on the other hand, after you have been playing the game and are too lazy to do any of those things, it is okay to buy things if you have the money. Its your choice if you want to spend money on a game to improve your character or work hard and try to make your character as good as possible.