Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast

What do you think about Babashopping?

This is a discussion on What do you think about Babashopping? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; As you play, you feel the urge to xp to attain a higher level, or bosshunt/farm to find better uniques. ...
Page: 16

As you play, you feel the urge to xp to attain a higher level, or bosshunt/farm to find better uniques. Its a motive that keeps you going.[/b]
    Just because u babashop doesnt mean that all of a sudden your lvl 80/59 with +10 armor and +5 uniques. You will still probally and of course you will bosshunt but instead of keeping them u sell for igc or usd.

theeps

well i dun really care if u babashop liek 2gbz but wen u babshop liek LEET items liekd ual rofs we+2 +8 hb shell 8 sets adn shit thats way too much. Especialy on a server liek ronark. Peepl get lvl 80 or high lvls then babahop shell 8 set +8 raptors and stuff and go say ther pro.

I believe 'babashopping' takes the fun out of the game. As you play, you feel the urge to xp to attain a higher level, or bosshunt/farm to find better uniques. Its a motive that keeps you going.

But on the other hand, after you have been playing the game and are too lazy to do any of those things, it is okay to buy things if you have the money. Its your choice if you want to spend money on a game to improve your character or work hard and try to make your character as good as possible.[/b]

im sorry, but i dont play the game for urges to exp or farm...... i play the game to pk....... the only reason why so many ppl are playing KO even though so many other games are better then it in many aspects, is because KO still has awesome PK system unrivaled by most games..... the farming + exp on ko is horrible.... i only play to pk, and dont want to waste a lot of time lvling and farming...... hence.. i play ardream =D

i love to play playstation with my friends....i bought it

i love to pk with my friends...i babashopped

dont have the time to farm/exp 24/7....but since time is money and i have a very good job that gives me lot of money....i took the easy path

so fukin what? :P

EEthan

im sorry, but i dont play the game for urges to exp or farm...... i play the game to pk....... the only reason why so many ppl are playing KO even though so many other games are better then it in many aspects, is because KO still has awesome PK system unrivaled by most games..... the farming + exp on ko is horrible.... i only play to pk, and dont want to waste a lot of time lvling and farming...... hence.. i play ardream =D[/b]
    but people say "oh I win all my 1v1s" "this person can never beat me!" "I own at pking" (not exactly those words but you get my point) but the only reason they are so good is because they BOUGHT their items, they didnt even spend any time getting them

4que

Personally I dont care, you can buy items for just about any other MMO game on Ebay or where ever.
    Play how ever you want to play, and let the rest of the KO world take care of itself.

I just dont like cheaters, everybody else is cool with me.

Banned

i love to play playstation with my friends....i bought it

i love to pk with my friends...i babashopped

dont have the time to farm/exp 24/7....but since time is money and i have a very good job that gives me lot of money....i took the easy path

so fukin what? :P[/b]
    you dont have to play 24/7 to get anything in KO.

My last year of KO i play around 2-4hours a day, some days I wont even sign on at all or even when I'm on its just to chat with some people. Yet, i still make billions of coins, have drops, hect I even made contests giving away free coins on the official forum. I didnt play 24 hours 7 a day. Stop saying you need to play 24/7 to be good.

The fact is, you dont need to play 24/7. I was only lvl 73, yet I still made NPs. I killed warders and keepers. I even made it on the hero killing list in war. I know I didnt play 24/7. Therefore your argument is invalid. By the way I play on ARES.

People believe you need to play 24/7 because thats what they were told in the beginning when they play the game. So many new players dont know, but quickly jump to the conclusion babashopping is the only to get up on top or dealing with cheaters/hackers/ and scammers. Believe me, I tried so hard to tell ppl all you needed to do is play smart and have a little "I/you/we can" attitude.

There are so many invalid arguments with many flaws in this thread.

Cadence96

you dont have to play 24/7 to get anything in KO.

My last year of KO i play around 2-4hours a day, some days I wont even sign on at all or even when I'm on its just to chat with some people. Yet, i still make billions of coins, have drops, hect I even made contests giving away free coins on the official forum. I didnt play 24 hours 7 a day. Stop saying you need to play 24/7 to be good.

The fact is, you dont need to play 24/7. I was only lvl 73, yet I still made NPs. I killed warders and keepers. I even made it on the hero killing list in war. I know I didnt play 24/7. Therefore your argument is invalid. By the way I play on ARES.

People believe you need to play 24/7 because thats what they were told in the beginning when they play the game. So many new players dont know, but quickly jump to the conclusion babashopping is the only to get up on top or dealing with cheaters/hackers/ and scammers. Believe me, I tried so hard to tell ppl all you needed to do is play smart and have a little "I/you/we can" attitude.

There are so many invalid arguments with many flaws in this thread.[/b]
    You need to play 24/7, equally as other people play 24/7, if not, then those people can not be matched.

I'm 100% certain, that if tomorrow lvl cap would be increased to lvl 90. Then in less than 3 weeks, there would be the first lvl 81.

And no, duping is to abuse a security-hole/bug of the game; but babashoping is just "moving-items" from here to there. Dupers aren't smart.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

@ EEthan: I can say i beat alot of people in 1v1's and i havent babashopped a single item in this game. Only interserver trades and farming.

Like now in akara, there are people who are the 'best players in cz' but they have leet items. I have no chance to beat them 1v1. But when they strip down so they have the same AC/HP/AP as me, its a much closer fight.

Its a factor of KO now. ppl will babashop. Its something we have got to accept and move on.

Banned

You need to play 24/7, equally as other people play 24/7, if not, then those people can not be matched.

I'm 100% certain, that if tomorrow lvl cap would be increased to lvl 90. Then in less than 3 weeks, there would be the first lvl 81.

And no, duping is to abuse a security-hole/bug of the game; but babashoping is just "moving-items" from here to there. Dupers aren't smart.[/b]
    you obviously having problems comprehending what I'm saying.

The guy I responded to said he dont want to farm/exp 24/7 therefore I'm telling people who chose to farm their items doesnt play 24/7 but yet they still get good items.

Dont you thinking cracking a security hole requires more intelligence then online shopping? People say I'm mad for saying Hitler is a genius, but dont be blind by his action to see it require a lot of intelligence to do what he did (mostly manipulating people).

BTW, where the hell is Festo? Some1 tell him to answer his PMs!

im sorry, but i dont play the game for urges to exp or farm...... i play the game to pk....... the only reason why so many ppl are playing KO even though so many other games are better then it in many aspects, is because KO still has awesome PK system unrivaled by most games..... the farming + exp on ko is horrible.... i only play to pk, and dont want to waste a lot of time lvling and farming...... hence.. i play ardream =D[/b]
    To be able to PK decently you must farm and xp not? And as i said if you dont want to farm for it you can just buy it.

statik-x

Who cares k2 isn't doing anything about anything so get what ya can before the game dies.

ahem...lemme refrase

i do not want to farm/exp at all :P i had enough of it, i want action...now

occasional bifrost/jurad/ft do not count

and when i decide to quit guess what im gonna do with all those nice things?

Cadence96

Dont you thinking cracking a security hole requires more intelligence then online shopping?[/b]
    Nop, in KO abusing of a security hole doesn't mean to be smart. Just a laggy DC can dupe an item (old times). That doesn't require intelligence. =/

kennyburger

everytime i see this topic on the mail page its always cut off at "What do you think about Babash" and i always think it is saying Babybash :mellow: