Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast

What do you think about Babashopping?

This is a discussion on What do you think about Babashopping? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well it's good or bad the way you look at it. Good = Help those players who have jobs and ...
Page: 17

Well it's good or bad the way you look at it.

Good = Help those players who have jobs and cant play much for A little bit of boost items. Also good for those crazy no-lifers who need the money to move out of there parents basement.

Bad = When you get scammed. Also for those people who abuse it, ruins the game.

EndOfStory

3 kinds of babashoppers in KO:
    1. NON Skilled players - need l33t items to be able to brag and pk(lousy pk,but still better than before)
    2. Skilled players with limited time to play and all they want is to pk and play around
    3. Neutral players,those that had enough farming and camping bosses with no results,so they spend cash on items they know it takes forever to have otherway..
    There is the 4th kind,wich im included..ppls thay play this game for fun,staying in touch with frinds from far away,etc..its like a release valve for daily stress,daily problems..sure, its only 1 method and its not daily,but still..Now,the other methods of chilling makes me pay(hanging out with personal friends,getting out at a restaurant with my wife and kid,etc)so i,for one,preffer to spend minimum amount of money in a game,and that means premmy and,ocassionaly,some ksc.and thats all..i dont really care if i get smoked by a babbashopper with +2-3 uniques,stuffs ill never have prolly..on the other side,i have a good laugh when i smoke 1 i know has great items and its a lousy pker
    Everyone is free to use their money the way he/she thinks is appropiate to their goals..but,i would love to see those babas that say: Hey,i can spend my money as i want..making money themselves..because,lets face it,most of them(not all,thats for sure) pays from mom and dad cc and have no ideea about how hard is sometime to make enough money to support youre family,support you and also to allow ure spoiled kidd to waste youre hard worked cash :P
    So i guess...go ahead babas do whatever u want,its,in theory,a free world :blink: u dont need anyone's approval right?

Greets

Itachisama

3 kinds of babashoppers in KO:
    1. NON Skilled players - need l33t items to be able to brag and pk(lousy pk,but still better than before)
    2. Skilled players with limited time to play and all they want is to pk and play around
    3. Neutral players,those that had enough farming and camping bosses with no results,so they spend cash on items they know it takes forever to have otherway..
    There is the 4th kind,wich im included..ppls thay play this game for fun,staying in touch with frinds from far away,etc..its like a release valve for daily stress,daily problems..sure, its only 1 method and its not daily,but still..Now,the other methods of chilling makes me pay(hanging out with personal friends,getting out at a restaurant with my wife and kid,etc)so i,for one,preffer to spend minimum amount of money in a game,and that means premmy and,ocassionaly,some ksc.and thats all..i dont really care if i get smoked by a babbashopper with +2-3 uniques,stuffs ill never have prolly..on the other side,i have a good laugh when i smoke 1 i know has great items and its a lousy pker
    Everyone is free to use their money the way he/she thinks is appropiate to their goals..but,i would love to see those babas that say: Hey,i can spend my money as i want..making money themselves..because,lets face it,most of them(not all,thats for sure) pays from mom and dad cc and have no ideea about how hard is sometime to make enough money to support youre family,support you and also to allow ure spoiled kidd to waste youre hard worked cash :P
    So i guess...go ahead babas do whatever u want,its,in theory,a free world :blink: u dont need anyone's approval right?

Greets[/b]
    One of the best posts ive seen here...

i just say if u got extra cash why not im only 19 in army so i got extra cash so i do what i want
    if something i dont feel like waiting weeks or maybe months to get ill just buy usd

have fun while u can soon im gonna have alot of bills lol

i agree i think that babashopping is good up until a certain point. its becomes bad if u baba shop a lvl 80 then +8/+9 and +3 uniques all the way though i have played a char like that and pk is 2 easy so the game is no fun i prefer to be average and have some difficulties being the best on the server doesn't bring any rewards. i baba shop but not +3/+9 items a few +1's is about all

Inactive Member

my view on babashopping:

1. its funny when people telling "wow, what a lame fuck, spending cash on virtual game". now gimme a break cause i could rephrase this statement "wow, what lame fuck, spending his preciuos TIME for getting items in virtual game" cause the babashop im not against, is when you want to play, and you want to play it well, so you spend some money, which you earned and save TIME for other things like family etc., instead sitting your ass 6 hrs a day whole week for same result.

2. why there is babashop? basic economics - when theres demand, there is gonna be supply.

3. it's not the cash that is valuable, its your TIME, spend it wisely. this game and other stuff that doesnt matter can destroy your life if you play it wrong.

4. i respect gg players that achieve it on their own (items, lvls etc.) step by step, because they like it. each his own. most of them don't bother yelling at babashopppers, however, those who dont have shit here and there look for reasons WHY THEY ARE LOOSERS or IN THE MIDDLE. so they blame everything around.

ps. i havent read the whole topic, sry if i repeat something

oOStrikeOo

baba shopping is all down to k2, having such insecure data bases corrupt gm's and wat ever else.

if only Ko was like it was 2-3 years ago when farming Dm's for that warrior or shell pauldron or shard and raptor ment so much and killing obl was such a reward. i think the new servers are a waste k2 has realised that they can earn more money by opening these new server's every 3-4 months and i wouldnt be supprised if K2 sell gold bars to these website's for extra $$. its only going to be time before k2 start selling gold in the powerup store.

im so against it..

1. If your willing to buy something for like 20$ other than premium your fucking pathetic get a life.
    2. Not legit
    3. Think ur the best but u suck
    4. Take the fun away from every one else

my view on babashopping:

1. its funny when people telling "wow, what a lame fuck, spending cash on virtual game". now gimme a break cause i could rephrase this statement "wow, what lame fuck, spending his preciuos TIME for getting items in virtual game" cause the babashop im not against, is when you want to play, and you want to play it well, so you spend some money, which you earned and save TIME for other things like family etc., instead sitting your ass 6 hrs a day whole week for same result.

2. why there is babashop? basic economics - when theres demand, there is gonna be supply.

3. it's not the cash that is valuable, its your TIME, spend it wisely. this game and other stuff that doesnt matter can destroy your life if you play it wrong.

4. i respect gg players that achieve it on their own (items, lvls etc.) step by step, because they like it. each his own. most of them don't bother yelling at babashopppers, however, those who dont have shit here and there look for reasons WHY THEY ARE LOOSERS or IN THE MIDDLE. so they blame everything around.

ps. i havent read the whole topic, sry if i repeat something[/b]
    im against it but u make some good ass points, very nice post

heimdalll

Against .... Why ?
    Couz only stupid and retarded ppl use irl money for virtual items...or for that money u spent on KO use it and spend with girl/ friends...gonna be as much fun as playing KO or even more..... so babashoping > NO LIFEEEEE PPL

OFC i hate more babasellers than shopers...they basicly ruined game couz of selling ..

And when u got scammed couz u didnt got items but u gave money DONT POST STUPID POST on Ko4life how he is a scammer...i like tham more than all you who like to spent money on game ....so i say GOGOG SCAMM THAM SOME MORE PPL only that way ppl will stop buying for $$$

And yes u r all retards if u buy for $$$

kk ty bb

Ignore Me Senior Member

Against .... Why ?
    Couz only stupid and retarded ppl use irl money for virtual items...or for that money u spent on KO use it and spend with girl/ friends...gonna be as much fun as playing KO or even more..... so babashoping > NO LIFEEEEE PPL[/b]
    ???

8 hours of work out of game. Spend pay from 2 hours on PUS or risk USD. You have 6 hours pay left for real life.

Spend 8 hours in game. You have less GB and no real money.

Farming mastadons what does that pay 20 cents and hour. Is it any kind of fun? No it is boring.
    Work out how much in real money farming actually is worth and then stop chatting shit if you make in game under $5 and hour.
    I made plenty of cash Xmas 2006 and if I had not spent no way would I have to sell PUS again. Lucky for K2 I wasted plenty.

You want to compain about babashopping because it is lazy or unfair on others OKAY fine.
    Please don't pretend it is ineffective cos that is SOOOO wrong.

heimdalll

haha that was lame lol

u gonna spend 8h in game anyway ...doing other stuffs....but difference is that u get equip by doing nothing 0o !!!!!
    i was playing ko from begging and was fun until TURKS AND PPL who wanna earn money appeared...

mine 5cents...

Ignore Me Senior Member

haha that was lame lol[/b]
    A laugh is always good. :P

Accuse babashoppers of being slack and doing it the easy way. But claiming they somehow work harder is lame.

PSYK0SIN

there is some Good players that made it real far without babashopping
    beat that babashoppers
    Even tho you Pwn a large amount of asses in CZ ill still be able to at least make you struggle killing me

i dont wanna criticize some guys that thinks they are L33ts (babashoppers) i may start a flame war LMFAO
    But you guys dont keep your hopes up cuz ur still fakes , i wont feel good when pwning people with my babashopped char

It's been a fun game in the beginning when i was using a set of fp+7 nd dual SB+8 :3 Haha And Pking with RMPKN in edana best fricking Days of KO despite the fact that i was a low ekipped / Minorer Paper Sin :3 haha Nd my Best unik i got from RMPKN was an Elf belt =D (Still remmber that)

You want to compain about babashopping because it is lazy or unfair on others OKAY fine.
    Please don't pretend it is ineffective cos that is SOOOO wrong.[/b]
    I don't think anyone believes its ineffective, because it is wayyyyyy more effective then farming for shit ingame.

The problem lies within 2 things.
    -Poor economy countries, farming ingame and selling those items USD makes them more money then real jobs sometimes... so of course they can't babashop.
    -Young children, or people without jobs.

It is so much easier to babashop then to farm, and babashoppers easily outgear anyone who farms in game so thats where the balance is thrown off.

Ignore Me Senior Member

It is so much easier to babashop then to farm, and babashoppers easily outgear anyone who farms in game so thats where the balance is thrown off.[/b]
    Farming Xmas 06 that was profitable if you didn't spend it. Anything you did made money.
    If the server is new babashopping messes it up cos it could be balanced.
    If the server is old - its been one dirty money dupe, clanny gift, bug and scam to get to where it is now - nothing is dirtier than anything else.