Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

What do you think about Babashopping?

This is a discussion on What do you think about Babashopping? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i cant understand you u prefer staying home with and be "happy" with your VIRTUAL ITEM and masturbate on that ...
Page: 5

i cant understand you u prefer staying home with and be "happy" with your VIRTUAL ITEM and masturbate on that item? or be somewhere with your friends ???[/b]
    Your just a fucking idiot. Your logic completely disregards every point a "pro-USD" would make.

The idea of babashopping is to prevent having to stay home to spend Days, weeks, months, FARMING a VIRTUAL ITEM. It takes much less time to work a few hours and babashop it. Those who babashop can skip the xping, farming, and other tedious parts of the game, and just login as they please to PK. The time they save can be spent to be somewhere with their friends.

Busy people with lives can enjoy this game as well, but in order to compete at a high level either time or money must be put into the game, and the easier one is money.

Personally I wish I babashopped. I could have worked 2 weeks and achieved everything anyone could ever dream of in KO.

Roberto

I love babashopers, for this 3 years of playing, i was 8 times on holidays because of babashopers, they paying me my summer and winter holidays
    i never coud aford that money if they dont exsist.

GOGOGO BABASHOPERS

Banned

i cant understand you u prefer staying home with and be "happy" with your VIRTUAL ITEM and masturbate on that item? or be somewhere with your friends ???[/b]
    Why would you bold masturbate. .

iiason

and some pplz just wanna have fun, and cbf wasting their time lvling. so they just wan pk with good items. instead of spending money on golfing, they spend on ko. nothing wrong with it.

You seem to have some real hatred towards babashoppers, kind of strange that your signature says you're selling your account for USD.

Like I said in my last post, I'll bet every single one of you guys that posted against babashoppers would put your items or accounts up for sale when you quit. Unless they were level 40 characters without any real value, you know since you have such a great "life" and all and no time to play.

MacedonianSlayer

You seem to have some real hatred towards babashoppers, kind of strange that your signature says you're selling your account for USD.
    Like I said in my last post, I'll bet every single one of you guys that posted against babashoppers would put your items or accounts up for sale when you quit. Unless they were level 40 characters without any real value, you know since you have such a great "life" and all and no time to play.[/b]
    i like babashopers cus they are noobs, they dont know how to enjoy real live, and because those type of people i can earn few more $$$$. i have already sold my priest in manes and now is time for my akara priest.

also i have nothing against babashopers. they just make me more richer, but i just don't understand why they are spending $$$ on "virtual item"
    i want to know value of one "virtual item"

i like babashopers cus they are noobs, they dont know how to enjoy real live, and because those type of people i can earn few more $$$$. i have already sold my priest in manes and now is time for my akara priest.

also i have nothing against babashopers. they just make me more richer, but i just don't understand why they are spending so much $$$ on "virtual item"
    i want to know value of one "virtual item"[/b]
    Gotta agree with Curly, you're obviously a retard or 12 years old.

I'm a "babashopper", pretty much every friend I have left in the game are "babashoppers". I'll be honest and say I dont consider myself or either of my closest friends noobs. You should take some time and read the other posts, "babashopping" is most of the time a way to give them more time to enjoy real life. If you actually go back and read the posts and still dont understand why some people buy items for money, I suggest you spend the money you earned from selling your characters on a education or a nanny.

Like someone already posted, most people have a hobby, wether it's sports, cars, getting drunk or playing computer games they have all the right in the world to spend the money they worked for on that hobby. To me, it's basicly the same and nobody is going to judge me for that.

cRuX

Gotta agree with Curly, you're obviously a retard or 12 years old.

I'm a "babashopper", pretty much every friend I have left in the game are "babashoppers". I'll be honest and say I dont consider myself or either of my closest friends noobs. You should take some time and read the other posts, "babashopping" is most of the time a way to give them more time to enjoy real life. If you actually go back and read the posts and still dont understand why some people buy items for money, I suggest you spend the money you earned from selling your characters on a education or a nanny.

Like someone already posted, most people have a hobby, wether it's sports, cars, getting drunk or playing computer games they have all the right in the world to spend the money they worked for on that hobby. To me, it's basicly the same and nobody is going to judge me for that.[/b]
    Well said bjorn. Remember Zyzx? Well I remember him saying he spends USD in game as a hobby as you said. Didn't smoke, didn't drink, didn't go out..he spent his freetime from family/work playing the game. If he wants to spend that extra money on a RoM for his char it's no big deal. Doesn't make him any worse than you. Makes him smarter in fact..Why don't you work on your education and get a good paying job so you can afford to buy items also. It's no different than farming IMO. He just payed the seller the money for the time they spent farming the item. Not for the item itself.

Banned

If i could spend money over the internet.

I would be V.I.P. donator on ko4life, also be babashopped the fuck out.

wildcatalley

You don't need items to be good. I understand why people sell items when they quit and why people buy items to save time, but I think it really does hurt the game. Babashopping gives people a false sense of accomplishment in the game, people reap rewards they did not personally earn in game...it works kind of like steroids in professional sports. Some people think they need this extra boost to feel comfortable pking or leveling, but loose the genuine sense of pride and accomplishment that people find from personal achievements in game. Babashopping is like when I bought Game Genie for my GameBoy when I was little. Oh man it was sweet, but I knew that I ruined the fun of really winning and eventually got bored of the games faster. We see babashopped items get passed around, bought, sold, and resold, for this same purpose. I talked to many people who bought level 80 characters and say that it is boring after a while. You can't really get in better and theres no point in playing.

So I guess I am against it overall.

simple182

yeah babashopping is pretty lame. I mean there are some people that llegitly work their ass off for their items to be a great player but these other players simply pay real $ and gets to be better when they dont work as hard as the ones that never babashop

babashoping is for people who are crazy waste money on virtual item :S no life[/b]
    if you think about it... people spend 600$ for the PS3 and probably close to 1000$ just for a few games with it. people do the same here...except you actually have a chance to make money back in this game.

kazuh1ko

I dun see anything wrong with babashopping.

Some younger players farm legit virtual gold for real cash.
    These are the people that have yet to embark on their career and have all the free time in the world. So they can 24/7 KO as long as they are happy and farm all the crap.

On the other hand, there are players whom are working adults. They stil enjoy playing games but simply do not have the time to do so. So with the minimal amt of time after work daily, will u spend it on farming? Or rather doing something u enjoy like PK and such.

Its just a hobby to them and they are willing to spend real money to enjoy themselves.
    Bottom line is, do watever that makes u happy if ur not harming anyone in anyways.
    MMORPGs were never fair to start with.

Babashoppers dun destroy the game, the KOXP farmers and hackers do.

OuchDidThatHurt

These are the people that have yet to embark on their career and have all the free time in the world. So they can 24/7 KO as long as they are happy and farm all the crap.

On the other hand, there are players whom are working adults. They stil enjoy playing games but simply do not have the time to do so. So with the minimal amt of time after work daily, will u spend it on farming? Or rather doing something u enjoy like PK and such.

Its just a hobby to them and they are willing to spend real money to enjoy themselves.
    Bottom line is, do watever that makes u happy if ur not harming anyone in anyways.

Babashoppers dun destroy the game, the KOXP farmers and hackers do.[/b]

Well said bro.

simple182

Babashoppers dun destroy the game, the KOXP farmers and hackers do.[/b]
    think about it babashopping is almost like koxp. People who dont have time to play takes the easy way.. Koxp. Now is that any different from saying people dont have the time so they go the easy way by babashopping? Koxp is unfair advantage against players that legitly lvl. babashopping is unfair advantage against players who farm items legitly.

btw who came up with the name babashopping oO

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast