Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

What do you think about Babashopping?

This is a discussion on What do you think about Babashopping? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; When i started playing the game i was against babashopping, but later when i realised when you buy knight cash ...
Page: 9

When i started playing the game i was against babashopping, but later when i realised when you buy knight cash sell these scrolls, you are already babashopping.

I sold alot scrolls in merchant in old ko and i bought items from merchant i got fucked because i bought duped items of merchants and all my money i spent on knight cash was for nothing ...

So i decide if someone i play already years with and he makes items +8 (+9) why can't i buy it from him instead giving k2 extra knight cash money. I'd rather gift the money to him then k2.

So i'm not against babashopping.

If they deleted buying knight cash, i could be against it but they will never do this so i'm not against it at all.

Wink

imo babashopping don't make difference anymore.. not like in old KO

Cocaine

It ruined the game.

Banned

It ruined the game.[/b]
    it didnt ruin the game

and babashopping didnt ruin the game

what came 1st?

the seller or the buyer?

so who should you blame now?

you cant have one without the other....its the circle of life

Banned

it didnt ruin the game

what came 1st?

the seller or the buyer?

you cant have one without the other....its the circle of life[/b]
    I blame you for selling your duped/injected/scammed items when you quit :angry: :angry: :angry:

it didnt ruin the game

what came 1st?

the seller or the buyer?

you cant have one without the other....its the circle of life[/b]
    People makes too much drama about this, if u dont like babashoping stop selling items/chars for usd, jeje that aint gonna happend... FACE IT! no babashop = no interest on KO for so many people = KO's death. I dont see the wrong of babashoping, i mean that those guys have works that gives them money they use in KO, so what ? if ur taking KO like an obsesive competition that will bring u to make excuses every time u die(i die cuz hes babashop) then leave the game. To play a game its to have fun, if ppl wanna have fun w/o getting boring exping farming and they can, just let them. If u dont have the same luck or money, go cry a river

Psy

I personally don't mind. The only thing I have ever bought for USD was a chitin pauldron +7 (I bought premium on someone's account). My brother, on the other hand, spent craptons of USD on this game. He, at the same time, was playing like a fiend (playing through the night, till dawn). He killed thousands of bosses and didn't get the stuff he needed, and half of the stuff he bought for USD ended up being duped/wiped. But his personality is that of a person who likes to have unfair advantages.

So when you think "babashopper," don't think 'asshole that came out of nowhere who owned you in CZ,' think of a person who is addicted to this game so much, they spent USD to gain an unfair advantage.

However, to the people doing deals with illegitimate players and sell (or have sold) what they receive from them on a constant basis to make money: fuck you. Fuck you with something hard and textured. Fuck you six hundred and sixty-six ways to hell. If I had a time machine, I'd go back in time to insert birth control pills in each drink your mother has; then I'd play basketball with your father with a sharpened pencil in my back pocket.

People are right, if they want to spend money on this game it is their choice. If they want to beat the underaged kids and people that want to play the game it was meant to play, or cant afford to baba, that is their right. Not something I would personaly feel good about. I do think that ppl should more honest about why they are doing it, you are just to impatient, and or eager to get your little symbols next to your heads. A lot of ppl that baba say its to save time... but its my experience that the babashoppers are on more than the ppl that dont, or at least on the same amount of time. Its not to save time, its cause you are all impatient. I never understood ppl that got cheat codes for videp games, more satisfying playing it through. I dont hate on the ppl that baba, just cant agree on their reasons.

Banned

I blame you for selling your duped/injected/scammed items when you quit :angry: :angry: :angry:[/b]
    that was a just a dumb & childish response cause it really made no sense....i never scammed or bought injected items lol....and i bought few peices of duped shell back before i new he duped them....eveyrthing else on my account was bought with money i made from selling my drops from boss's and i dont regret making over 10k usd when i quit from selling all my shit which might have cost me 200 usd out of pocket...sorry i will prefer to keep my profits and be happy

and did i make them? NO...i bought them that way from a seller....blame the 1st seller if you dont like babashopping.

fact remains you need one for the other and its a part of this game un officially endorsed by k2 themselves

why would k2 stop it when it makes them more money to allow sellers and buyers of legit or non legit items.....its in there best business interest at this point to allow un officialy

when we were in ko i never bought or sold anything cause i couldnt.....k2 stoped it fast and also it was not common practice

babashopping is ok so long as your not selling or buying +10 items that are high class....everything else is common to older servers

its the buyers money and the sellers time/money he used to get those items so mind your own business and let them do what they want with there funds....its your choice not to babahop or to do so....no one forces you to do either

next phase will be common practice for macros/botting....k2 already doesnt really care about banning or stopping it

Ignore Me Senior Member

Makes more sense to work out side a computer game benifitting society and developing as a person.
    Than working inside a computer game benifitting your clan and developing as a char.

I hope the markets continue to collapse until merchanting and upgrading stop being profitable. It will free some people from a very weird job they decided to do.

Banned

that was a just a dumb response cause it really made no sense....i never scammed or bought injected items lol....and i bought few peices of duped shell back before i new he duped them....eveyrthing else on my account was bought with money i made from selling my drops from boss's[/b]
    baba you know im joking with you

<3

japo

people that babashop +9/3 shits dont ruin the game? lol

if duped wont come...soon moradon will be less populated coz most people will go ko4life forums/turkish forums to babashop...Hahahaha ... they cant afford shit in moradon anymore...lol

Banned

I really dont know where people get the idea babashoppers play less.

I quitted this game and I&#39;m not playing any other MMORPG. From my knowledge when a babashopper quit KO he or she will usually play another game like WoW then eventually come back to KO. Therefore if you think babashoppers play less then ask them this "How many years total, have you spent on online gaming?"

I&#39;m sure the majority of them here have played more than me.

I disagree with babashopping simple because i think it is immoral, i appreciate people who work for getting good gear, those people can feel proud of themselves, but tbh i wouldnt be proud or happy if i just bought an item or character for usd and just got it so easily, but even though i disagree with it, i say people should just do what they want with their money cuz it is their own and not anyone else&#39;s, if someone wants to spend usd on KO then let them do it by all means, noone has any right to flame anyone because of their views of babashopping, let everyone have their own opinions, we are all entitled to them after all [/b]
    I dont play this game for respect nor to feel proud (I do often when I achive something great ingame and it&#39;s great.. but that isn&#39;t the reason).
    I play this game because I think it&#39;s fun... and before I found KO I watched TV like 15h/day (Yes I got no life )... KO is much better
    Yeah sure it would feel pretty great to obtain own items, and I did... but buying few items for USD when I&#39;m having a hard time doesnt bother me...
    and I&#39;m glad there is babashoppers, then I can sell my own items too!
    and to those who are against babashop... I hope you don&#39;t sell your char when you quit then, or you are supporting it

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast