Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What do you think k2's response will be?

This is a discussion on What do you think k2's response will be? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I submited a support ticket tonight about not connecting to servers. Tell what you think k2's response will be. I ...
Page: 1

B@RTOK

I submited a support ticket tonight about not connecting to servers. Tell what you think k2's response will be. I think they will block my account but I'd like to hear your thoughts. This is what I wrote to K2:

Topic: Connection errors, Description: On Friday evening, the 23rd of February I, filled with the desire to level my account tried to log on to your servers. However I was unable to connect. Please explain to me why I am forced to buy premium to even connect to your game servers is they aren't going to be available for use? I am not paying your company money for your incompetence. I am unimpressed with your previous customer support experiences and I am unimpressed by the fact that "Free 2 play" is no longer one of the lures that this game promises when you start playing. Now, I expect to be fully compensated for one FULL day of BRONZE premium, or I expect to log in with an added 15% experience points added to my account. I am not interested in reading another automated response to my "premium service ticket" I expect to be fully compensated within 24 hours which is the response time promised to me for having paid for a premium service. I do not wish to know that my ticket needs to be elevated to another department. Simply reply to me when the task is done, and please do not let me down one more time.

Please leave your comments/thoughts below.

A: They tell you they have to forward it to another department

B: They say "zuahahhahaahaha you ęs bęg stupęd nub.. we ęs scam zuaheuhaeuhauehaueh!"

C: They link you to a midget fight http://youtube.com/watch?v=e22JBNcmy58

StaticBlaze

The answer will be the following :

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. I apologize that I will be unable to resolve this issue personally and must escalate this to another department. Please be assured that your issue will be resolved as soon as possible. Should you have any other concerns, please submit another ticket with as much specific information as possible. Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve this for you. -Knight Online Customer Support Team

D3stiny

Thats a classic LOL

I can so relate to that

Cynicism is an unpleasant way of saying the truth

KiNgKoNg

there response is nothing cause you wont get one for at least a month

they will respond after your month of premium has expired ... then say u need to buy prem in order to recieve help

StaticBlaze

they will respond after your month of premium has expired ... then say u need to buy prem in order to recieve help [/b]
    hahahah :lol:

urbanphoenix

They will either not even bother u with a responce so say u posted it to the wrong part of the business, give u the address u send another ticket and then dont get an invite

there response is nothing cause you wont get one for at least a month[/b]
    lol ahhahaa true true

overlordmk2

The answer will be the following :

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. I apologize that I will be unable to resolve this issue personally and must escalate this to another department. Please be assured that your issue will be resolved as soon as possible. Should you have any other concerns, please submit another ticket with as much specific information as possible. Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve this for you. Thank you for playing Knight Online -Knight Online Customer Support Team[/b]
    ^^

StaticBlaze

And after ''the classic'', they will delete ur premium and make u pay premium again, and repeat this cycle over and over

there response is nothing cause you wont get one for at least a month[/b]

KIKIKI KING KONG IN THE TRUNKKKKKKKKKK

they will respond after your month of premium has expired ... then say u need to buy prem in order to recieve help [/b]
    Yp, I'm going for this response

Boyce

A: They tell you they have to forward it to another department

B: They say "zuahahhahaahaha you ęs bęg stupęd nub.. we ęs scam zuaheuhaeuhauehaueh!"

C: They link you to a midget fight http://youtube.com/watch?v=e22JBNcmy58[/b]
    Lmao that midget fight owned.

bazzeeka

1. K2 Does not refund your life so keep playing please.

2. 1 Person doesnt make a difference because we have 50,000 turks paying us to sit on our ass all day , eat donuts

3. Thanks For Supporting Knight Online. CSREP 7000

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast