doom soldiers on cz?

This is a discussion on doom soldiers on cz? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I thought that after this maintenance we'll have a nice pk times on cz with these mobs on cz... so ...
Page: 1

Banned

I thought that after this maintenance we'll have a nice pk times on cz with these mobs on cz... so we still with same problem "gems drop". anybody knows when K.O will complete this problem?... this last maintenance wasn't good at all.... :mellow:

well there still are doomsoldiers near ew :P

but yeah they go 1 step forward and then 11 back

Royalassassin

Theres no need to make so many topics about the same thing =/

I thought that after this maintenance we'll have a nice pk times on cz with these mobs on cz... so we still with same problem "gems drop". anybody knows when K.O will complete this problem?... this last maintenance wasn't good at all.... :mellow:[/b]
    Only God know when

They put them in and changed the drop rate, but then that created all mobs dropping high class items and uniques. So they repatched it and the drop rate went back to the way it was...

nk121

The world may never know.

Banned

They put them in and changed the drop rate, but then that created all mobs dropping high class items and uniques. So they repatched it and the drop rate went back to the way it was...[/b]
    I hope they can fix that problem soon... they're losing his reputation even more. they've good ideas to make k.o better "maybe" but always these new thing came with new bugs -.-.

Banned

Theres no need to make so many topics about the same thing =/[/b]
    I agree.