Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

What do you think K2 will do during tonight's Maintenance?

This is a discussion on What do you think K2 will do during tonight's Maintenance? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; New Patch = New Lag, New Problems...
Page: 3

Sahabi

New Patch = New Lag, New Problems

bighead

They will make more bugs for us,, well,for the ones that can log in

BestSin

Angry

I dont think they will do anything, I think'in they dont even know the game is IP banning everyone who dc's.[/b]
    I agree with you. I believe they will do the regular tuesday maintence... which includes absolutely nothing!!!

<_<

</3 K2
    :angry:

Banned Senior Member

I hope they don&#39;t fuck things up like last time..all those crazy drops..

Nuttbuster

as for me, i like to have optimism, i think KO will fix all the bugs that have been in KO, un-ban all the legit non hacking players, ban ALL koxp&#39;ers/ speedhackers,/dupers/abusers...and have many GM events with great out-game and in-game GM support.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

as for me, i like to have optimism, i think KO will fix all the bugs that have been in KO, un-ban all the legit non hacking players, ban ALL koxp&#39;ers/ speedhackers,/dupers/abusers...and have many GM events with great out-game and in-game GM support. [/b]
    u r dreamin :unsure: maybe u r high? h34r:

aqpsilver

i hope they fix gems drop really suck not having lvl 62-70 skills -.-!

<div class='quotemain'>I agree with you. I believe they will do the regular tuesday maintence... which includes absolutely nothing!!!

<_<

<3 k2&#39;s haters :P

i Bet login issue gonna be fixed i know it

I asked GM nd said they try to fix the gem drop rate in this main ent nd else if wont they will make emergancy main ent if only need to do little things else just next week so you guys got some information nd he als osaid the drop rat wont be fucked up like last time if they put the GEMfix ingame

here some info i gettet

Lioncet

New patch and worms are going to drop +9 shells and hb+8 for 2 hours

i Bet login issue gonna be fixed i know it

I asked GM nd said they try to fix the gem drop rate in this main ent nd else if wont they will make emergancy main ent if only need to do little things else just next week so you guys got some information nd he als osaid the drop rat wont be fucked up like last time if they put the GEMfix ingame

here some info i gettet[/b]
    i really wish i knew what you just typed

bazzeeka

Anyone ever thought how hard... it would be to run a 24/7 MMORPG game?

I mean yes we have seen some poor customer support from k2 but [its not k2&#39;s fault] blame Mgame for the programming and i beleive they cant change the Core game language code of the game because they have added too much shit to the game , expansion ect. thats why autoloot will allways be around.

ever thought how hard it would be to reply to 1000 + cs tickets a day? impossible and very boring.
    ever thought how much they pay a GM? and they have alot of servers

i reackon k2 is ok but Mgame are sleezy gooks.

Banned

Answer is simple, the issues will be fixed.

but there will be most certainly new ones.

ooo

cant really tell whats gonna happen each server reset because they usually say " maintainance 3-7" anything more than that is just rare. anyways good chance they already fixed the gems problem properly this time, but i will stay up to see wut mob drop this time (if they screw up again maybe i can get some nice uniques ). also i hope they have a solution for the tbl/speed hackers cuz im pretty bored of the pvp. its not fun when people can hit u from a mile away and when they about to die they just speed away.

edit
    servers up no changes.

dunno about login issue, but dont think anything else is fixed

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast