Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Give Warrior wolf or safety

This is a discussion on Give Warrior wolf or safety within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; One thing that makes this game special is the ability for a player the enhance is party members. Every class ...
Page: 1

wildcatalley

One thing that makes this game special is the ability for a player the enhance is party members. Every class is capable of doing this except the warrior. I think the warrior should either have the wolf skill or the safety(and other various ac skills) in stead of the rouge. BUT NOT BOTH. Obviously there are great things about warriors, but since warriors are known for denfense and hp, i think it would make sense to give them the temporary ac skills or at least wolf so that they can help their party members....thoughts?

one reason i came up with this reason is kind of dumb, but its about how rogues vs in arena. you will never find a rogue who will vs you without wolf and safety....i think its great that they can use there skills, but what skills can a warrior use that makes him and better than when you sign in...not much. it would be nice for one of these to be taken away and given to warrior

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

a warrior does have a temporary ac buff, its in basic skills ^^ lmao, warrios in def gain more ac as they put more points into DEF when they ware a shield and its reduced by 50% w/o a shield on, same w/ resist... so anyway, a warrior is good 4 tanking, that is his abilty to helpthe party lol

tommyleonghk

One thing that makes this game special is the ability for a player the enhance is party members. Every class is capable of doing this except the warrior. I think the warrior should either have the wolf skill or the safety(and other various ac skills) in stead of the rouge. BUT NOT BOTH. Obviously there are great things about warriors, but since warriors are known for denfense and hp, i think it would make sense to give them the temporary ac skills or at least wolf so that they can help their party members....thoughts?

one reason i came up with this reason is kind of dumb, but its about how rogues vs in arena. you will never find a rogue who will vs you without wolf and safety....i think its great that they can use there skills, but what skills can a warrior use that makes him and better than when you sign in...not much. it would be nice for one of these to be taken away and given to warrior[/b]
    how about insanely high HP hich AC high AP and spammable skills?????

and u dont need very good uniques +1 or +2 for a warrior to pawn at CZ.... unless +1 or +2 uniques are common at ur server....

hansen

fuck wolf or safety
    i would like to have some kind of cure on my warrior cause pk solo is lil horrible with all those duff>town priests

i think this is a brilliant idea because then warriors could have something to enhance their party members because every class has a skill to enhance their party members except the warrior. i think the warrior havin ga wolf skill or safety will be cool but i think u are right about ur point that u made about it not being both. there really are great things about warriors and if warriors are known for defense then safety will help strengthen that reputation and solidify its purpose as a defense whore so it would be nice. if they were given a wolf i guess that would be cool too because then they could help out their party members

i agree 100% about the rogue in arena thing man i hate it when the rogues can wolf and safety but i can't and i'm a priest its really gay.

if you want though u can try it out and tell us how it goes it would be pretty cool to see some results from this. i think a warrior not only needs just safety and wolf but maybe they should get lupine and lightfeet too because its unfair how rogues can have it and warriors cant it really sucks. but then i guess rogues would need a spammable skill so maybe they should make spike spammable (because if bloody beast was spammable it would be GG lol!!!). but this might imbalanec the priest class because tehy might die too much so maybe they should give priest lightfeet in order to run away too because then it might be ok. but then again warriors and rogues both have lightfeet so i think the priest should get a spammable prismatic as well. mages would be left out but i think it would be unfair to give mages lightfeet because then they would be the raging bulls of colony zone. so i think maybe the mages should just disappear as a class

what u think??

i love tanks sarcasm :lol:

/ontopic

seriously ppl, stop with this give this to warrior give that to warrior, game designers intentionaly made warriors as they are or every1 would be warriors and run around cz pretending to be terminator and shit <_<

warriors enhance and help their parties with insanely high hp/ac/ap and the ability to constantly hit like a truck and not even blink on massive gangbang/towershower

give them anything more then they already have and game balance would be heavily fuked

as far as the duffs...ye i know...u cant cure yourself, but hey you can always town and go through teleport or game designers could lower the time that duff lasts, cause i think 3 minutes is too long. 30 seconds is enough to either a) die b)town c) get cured by your priest and keep on fighting

1 minute duff, i would go with that

warriors are super high hp, good ap, and super high AC, and good resists...........

IN RETURN TO HAVING GOOD STATS:

they cannot do anything to support party, or themselves.......... it balances out nicely...

BP can cure + heal + duf... but in return, they have lower hp, really low ac, and really low resists...

Rogues can minor heal + lupine + cure.... in return, their hp and ac is not as high as warriors

Mages can TP, LR/GR/FR, Stun/Slow..... in return,,,,, low hp + ac........

this game balances out nicely

Banned

yeah and give rogue spamable spike with 800% damage since warriors got sword dance!!!!

The king. Senior Member

yea rofl at tank XD

@tank write a book or something

Cadence96

One thing that makes this game special is the ability for a player the enhance is party members. Every class is capable of doing this except the warrior.[/b]
    Yeah. Warriors should have the ability to absorb part of the damage of his party members. That way his party would be enhanced. :P
    Or maybe they should share part of their ap to all party.

Banned

i <3 tank&#39;s sarcasm

Flo

yh would be cool for warriors if theyd have sth 2 help a party (i think of xping 2)

rasta

warriors need cure^^
    if they would have cure, they will be almost unkillable.

but if you like to play a char who can tank, duff and cure and own, go lv72+priest (imo).

wildcatalley

would it really be that crazy if a warrior could either wolf his party?
    or be able to have 400ac for 10 seconds?

i dont really think so since many warriors in cz have 300-350 buff anyway - a ten second 400ac wouldnt make a warrior so dominate especially with the cool down of the skill

and remember i didnt say both skills, just one,
    put if that is so crazy, then maybe the overall topic purpose would make sense - give the warrior some type of skill to help his party, because it is better to give than receive

and i wont push the give warrior this and that argument...just think since its a party based game, a warrior could offer something more

Banned

i love tanks sarcasm :lol:

/ontopic

seriously ppl, stop with this give this to warrior give that to warrior, game designers intentionaly made warriors as they are or every1 would be warriors and run around cz pretending to be terminator and shit <_<

warriors enhance and help their parties with insanely high hp/ac/ap and the ability to constantly hit like a truck and not even blink on massive gangbang/towershower

give them anything more then they already have and game balance would be heavily fuked

as far as the duffs...ye i know...u cant cure yourself, but hey you can always town and go through teleport or game designers could lower the time that duff lasts, cause i think 3 minutes is too long. 30 seconds is enough to either a) die b)town c) get cured by your priest and keep on fighting

1 minute duff, i would go with that[/b]

i agree with him haha cant think of anything else to put on here so i guess free bump?

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast