Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What does ko look like?

This is a discussion on What does ko look like? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What changed for over an half-year in this game? ^^ I'm kinda curious...
Page: 1

C^^

What changed for over an half-year in this game? ^^
    I'm kinda curious

Ignore Me Senior Member

Prices Down

C^^

What the fuck is this gamerfirst thing !?
    Anvil in each town?
    What the ..

D0ntLikeAFreak

it looks like ur moms butt-> ruined

sexy Owa

it looks like ur moms butt-> ruined[/b]
    :blink: anvils in each main town, new moradon, new uniques, new weapons, same shitty customer service and even more turkęsh players

graphics wise is almost exactly the same... except for the menu bars,, chat bars,, hp/mp bars,, stats window,,,,,, just different looks kinda,,,, there is no duping issue right now.. which is the only good thing that has happenend,,,, still some koxp.. but not as much........ prices are super low, since no dupe.

and well... overall, its the same, except that now people have awesome awesome gears (iron neck +1/2) xD

Ignore Me Senior Member

New Moradon is huge, Pets, Autoloot, Magic Bags, Pathos Gloves, Scrolls have timers, Eslant Dungeon 2 team boss race, XP Border Wars, 400% Symbol of growth, G1 credits, Halloween crap, Santa crap, Eslant Weapons, Dread Shield+7 365AC, Nice 2nd job change earings, other accesorys, fortune teller.

C^^

You look like a fucking bastard without parents. Poor kid

y do u hafta flame every topic for no reason?... the guy is simply asking how ko looks like, and u start flaming his mom........

EpsaNomaly

y do u hafta flame every topic for no reason?... the guy is simply asking how ko looks like, and u start flaming his mom........[/b]
    LOL flames his mom hahahaahaha I dunno why I think that's funny

It's VERY different, I'm kinda in the same boat as you cause I have been gone ever since the Moradon patch came out, so I don't really know anything about it :S

Banned

KO does look like many pixels

anvil in elmo

D0ntLikeAFreak

y do u hafta flame every topic for no reason?... the guy is simply asking how ko looks like, and u start flaming his mom........[/b]
    well, he flamed and tryed to black mark me on every toppic i made like a half year ago with no reason, thats why i do that :lol:

You look like a fucking bastard without parents. Poor kid[/b]
    Of coarse if he's a bastard he doesn't have a dad.. but he still has a mom lol jk
    yeah ko has some nice changes but scamming has never been higher thats for sure..
    and lol at the flame.. starts in every topic made in ko4life, even if you say your donating 3000.00$ to ko4life

well, he flamed and tryed to black mark me on every toppic i made like a half year ago with no reason, thats why i do that :lol:[/b]

half a year a go and u still remember......... u shuld learn to "forgive and forget".........

and @ the guy a few posts up, i couldnt think of what to say other then flaming his mom xD

D0ntLikeAFreak

forget and forgive, euhmm my buisenesses , i dont like and never will like that fag

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast