Best 3 players each class,Worst player in the server,TELL ME xD

This is a discussion on Best 3 players each class,Worst player in the server,TELL ME xD within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; mmmmmm I'm at school,having the last exams,waiting for Economy having the thoughts that i'll be done with school in 1 ...
Page: 1

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

mmmmmm I'm at school,having the last exams,waiting for Economy having the thoughts that i'll be done with school in 1 week. And out of boreness i was thinking about making a topic, and seeing what people think akara is like, the players and stuff

So here's my top 3 of each class,the best and the worst xD

Rogues
    1. Dracula The one rogue i think is very skilled,perhaps the best rogue in akara
    2. lCouriosityl Very skilled assasin knowing how to play,just too bad he didn't have any items =(
    3. Systemchop A turk in my clan, normally i dont think turks are very skilled,also they lag alot and can't benefit of their skills,this guy is a very skilled rogue

Mages
    1. MyFairy Also my clannie,she's a girl back from Beramus, she knows how to play well Not because im a turk but i think turks are the best mages, i think alot will agree
    2. Nixen I've pk'd sometimes with this guy, he looks very noobish with his crimsons and his staff but beneath that lays a very skilled mage, a name i won't forget quickly
    3. Flamethrower Mike Mike, my old friend from way back, very good mage from the MONSTER clan

Warriors
    1. Silverrhazee But as Bola, bola is very skilled and i think he's a top class big ass warrior
    2. Andy I've fought against some guy that plays on Andy,he's not the real andy since the real andy isn't that skilled but this guy was very good,the only warrior that almost killed me
    3. Emperor (NOTE As a brother of emperor, i can say his sharers sux ass ,they are very unskilled,they only know how to XP and make items,but i gotta say my brother knows how to play well

Priests
    1. Holychit Not mark,but the other guy.. Very skilled guy that knows when to debuff and heal, attack and run away. Admiring his playstyle
    2. Temper0r Very skilled priest in my clan
    3. Alorakill I think he is one of the few priests i can't kill in cz and he is good xD

Worst, mm perhaps not a top 3 but ill start with :
    1. Kamikazee, the dude that bought the item and takes credits from the guy who actually made a name on that char, which is a peruvian fag,i hate him and i want him dead but the guy has skills (miguel). But the actual owner of the char ( drunkenmaster ) sux balls and will do anything to be the best

Well i hope we'll have fun in this topic,no flames nothing.. Post ur opinion and dont start flame wars

iiason

proest = me when i play good

noobest = me when i play shit

but honestly.....

do u rate is in best solo player? or best team player?

and does item include? or is it skills only?

btw....for the best, look at felix's post.

Im on ur list ftw xD
    Whats up my old friend ?
    Do you enjoy the Flame War already ? :P

lEvAl from SayHiTo clan is good gun rogue.
    Scordragg from faselis clan is one of thes best bps ( w/ or w/o good equipment, i think he will get pk stuff from maxi lol.. )

and that flamethrower (mage) knows how to save his party members

Banned

if i join akara ill be the best there :P

qunix

FCUK tgought it for all servers not only akara

Rogues:
    1) -
    2) DaddyCooL
    3) wh1speR

Warriors:
    1) Tjokis (Vageta)
    2) -
    3) Havoc

Mages:
    1) SexE
    2) SippinOnIcedTeaz
    3) -

Priests:
    1) -
    2) DupeWar
    3) -

Thats my list

lEvAl from SayHiTo clan is good gun rogue.
    Scordragg from faselis clan is one of thes best bps ( w/ or w/o good equipment, i think he will get pk stuff from maxi lol.. )

and that flamethrower (mage) knows how to save his party members [/b]

ign ?

Hostibus

Rogues:
    1) -
    2) DaddyCooL
    3) wh1speR

Warriors:
    1) Tjokis (Vageta)
    2) -
    3) Havoc

Mages:
    1) SexE
    2) SippinOnIcedTeaz
    3) -

Priests:
    1) -
    2) DupeWar
    3) -
    Thats my list [/b]
    did we move to akara ? didnt know damnit...

qunix

did we move to akara ? didnt know damnit...[/b]
    oops
    i didnt saw that was akara

Come on, you do know how these topics turn out to be in the end...

To prevent people from wasting their time flaming and having their feelings hurt, I'm gonna lock this topic, feel free to continue posting in http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=221334 about the best player, the topic Felix created.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Welcome to a 90 day ban!