Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What does it mean

This is a discussion on What does it mean within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; everyone always flames the big clans claiming they have +1, +2, +3 uniques or w/e. Alright, but which uniques do ...
Page: 1

sime217

everyone always flames the big clans claiming they have +1, +2, +3 uniques or w/e. Alright, but which uniques do you refer to? You could have +3 kekuri rings or +3 iron sets.

what does a +3 unique exactly mean to you?
    can someone say, 'oh you're so good cause you have +3 uniques', when you have a PP +3..

and then people say, some people are happy with +0 uniques. Again, what uniques are you referring to, +0 iron sets, or say, +0 WPs, +0 SEs, etc.

EatMeTheMage

when people are flame it's because of high tier uniques
    and imo those include -
    All bifrost uniques
    the TK Earrings
    the HQ Earrings(except mage earring)
    IB/GB/SB
    WP
    RoC/RoL/RoM
    IN
    DR

The others not so much

think about it....... obviously they mean +3 rol/roc or ironset's..... who gives a shit about a kekuri ring +3

sime217

so what if you have: WP +0, elf belt +0, so on, are those really considered 'uniques' or are they noob uniques

so what if you have: WP +0, elf belt +0, so on, are those really considered 'uniques' or are they noob uniques[/b]

Those are decent...not really that noobish.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

imagine this... what would u say if u fight a character with +3 iron set +3 dual we(lets say its a warrior) and dual +3rofs

the more harder the unique to get, the more less probability that, when its +3, its legal

or something like that xD B)

hitman5

i want to add something to the topic do you think all +3 uniques are legit? cause having a +3 rol it means 27 rol god damn it i cant even have one and a i kill bach a lot

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

at least on the older servers the probability to be legal is higher due to the amount of time the server is open

like ares, diez

NaidenZ

depends, if is a old server then +3 uniques might be possible but if it's a new server like akara and carnac then there should be something wrong like babashop, dupe or just crazy farmer (which is almost impossible anyway)

idk :x

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

I say it depends on the class your talking about...
    Let's say, your in the arena and people pm'ing you saying some shit like, you know that warrior there named "xxx" has a +2 unique set.
    And what are the basic items of a warrior according to unique accessories? Of course, Dual ROC, Dual WE and Iron Set.
    +2 or +3 set will always be referred to as the items such as those, or higher. That's where I come to the point in which camisita mentioned, being legal or not.
    But again, on these old servers, its very possible. On Ares, we always have someone shouting "S> +9" something. Nowadays, if you don't have a +9 or higher item on Ares, no one even looks at you because it's pretty much the average in order to be "ranked as" one of the best. It's weird and pretty fucked up imo. Nothing we can do about it, because that's just time playing it's own role.
    Anyway, now I'm getting off topic and just wanted to state the obvious that a +3 unique set will obviously mean items such as the usual +0's in +3's like mentioned....

SpinalTap

Depends on the server, and on the item..

I play Ares, and have done so since the server was about 3 months old. I know Vindi was killing Felenkor about 6 times a day ( a1 and a2), and averaged about 1-2 ROFs a week. at 2 rofs a week, thats about 104 ROFs a year give or a take a few.(I don't know your average ROF drop while logging a2 or a3 before it was named a buffed). If I was in ur clan for a lil while an ddin't have at least a +0 ROF, I might be a lil pissed. But I guess Magi's +3's, and Vlado's +2's are needed to keep them alive in CSW :-P aside from recatapulting over and over again.

its just that on certain servers, some +3 uniques are almost or, is impossible to get :P

The king. Senior Member

when people are flame it's because of high tier uniques
    and imo those include -
    All bifrost uniques
    the TK Earrings
    the HQ Earrings(except mage earring)
    IB/GB/SB
    WP
    RoC/RoL/RoM
    IN
    DR

The others not so much[/b]
    What about rof?

tommyleonghk

the only +3 uniques (+3s --> IN IB ROL ROC WE RE EME) i ever had was in MYKO...obviously duped.... :lol:

ZeIda

Depends on the server, and on the item..

I play Ares, and have done so since the server was about 3 months old. I know Vindi was killing Felenkor about 6 times a day ( a1 and a2), and averaged about 1-2 ROFs a week. at 2 rofs a week, thats about 104 ROFs a year give or a take a few.(I don't know your average ROF drop while logging a2 or a3 before it was named a buffed). If I was in ur clan for a lil while an ddin't have at least a +0 ROF, I might be a lil pissed. But I guess Magi's +3's, and Vlado's +2's are needed to keep them alive in CSW :-P aside from recatapulting over and over again.[/b]
    Hmmm... why do you post stuff when you have no idea what you are talking about?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast