Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

What does it mean

This is a discussion on What does it mean within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Depends on the server, and on the item.. I play Ares, and have done so since the server was about ...
Page: 2

alper15

Depends on the server, and on the item..

I play Ares, and have done so since the server was about 3 months old. I know Vindi was killing Felenkor about 6 times a day ( a1 and a2), and averaged about 1-2 ROFs a week. at 2 rofs a week, thats about 104 ROFs a year give or a take a few.(I don't know your average ROF drop while logging a2 or a3 before it was named a buffed). If I was in ur clan for a lil while an ddin't have at least a +0 ROF, I might be a lil pissed. But I guess Magi's +3's, and Vlado's +2's are needed to keep them alive in CSW :-P aside from recatapulting over and over again.[/b]
    felankor spawn every server restart oky? 6 time felankor in 1 day lol !

felankor spawn every server restart oky? 6 time felankor in 1 day lol ![/b]
    2 servers, 8 hour respawn.
    3 times per day per server = 6 times...
    If ur not trying to prove him wrong, then I dunno what's ur point.

Anyway, a +3 unique set basically means upper class uniques, cause I have yet to see people with +3 dr's, +3 belt of str +3 lupus and +3 opal earrings.
    They are even less common than the upper class +3 uniques...

NuXx

3 times per day per server = 6 times...
    If ur not trying to prove him wrong, then I dunno what's ur point.

Anyway, a +3 unique set basically means upper class uniques, cause I have yet to see people with +3 dr's, +3 belt of str +3 lupus and +3 opal earrings.
    They are even less common than the upper class +3 uniques...[/b]
    read what requelm said
    Felankor spawning after restart
    not every 8h rotfl

ZeIda

3 times per day per server = 6 times...[/b]
    As I said to spinaltap, why the fuck are you posting when you dont know what youre talking about?

maybe u remember the last inter server war..... ppl on ares are better geared...

wawh

maybe u remember the last inter server war..... ppl on ares are better geared...[/b]
    everyone had the same gear h34r:

ZeIda

everyone had the same gear h34r:[/b]
    Yeah, rofl.

lol no1 gives a shit about nubi +3 items such as kekuri's etc. Cause they're shit comparred to other rings.

And if u lose to somone with a kek+3 thats jus sad >.<

What about rof? [/b]
    rof is the gayest noob unique you can possibly get...

and if you dont want to be gay...you can give to me...i will be gay

=)

everyone always flames the big clans claiming they have +1, +2, +3 uniques or w/e. Alright, but which uniques do you refer to? You could have +3 kekuri rings or +3 iron sets.[/b]
    Yeah, the kekuri rings +3 are very disturbing, I get very pissed when I see ppl running around with such rare unique, it must be duped for sure.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

everyone had the same gear h34r:[/b]

only the last one they did that.

The previous ones your char was copied to the even server.

ZeIda

only the last one they did that.

The previous ones your char was copied to the even server.[/b]
    Yeah but thats the one bloodyk1ller refered to since he said "maybe u remember the last intersever war"

The more time ppl kill bosses and farm bf the more uniques there will be out there. I would say that for most uniques a + 3 is very possible, including rols. Its failsafe so its just a a matter of time.
    I have made a +2 ep piece by piece from +0s, as my whole clan used to farm tilly 24/7. Ok, to make my +3 I bought the other 2 +2s, but there is no reason why they could not had been made in the same manner as mine. I am not the most dedicated of boss hunters - far from it. I know ppl in my clan who have made +3 tilly pendants or other +3 uniques entirely from +0s.

I would only exclude the dungeon uniques, ROFs and INs from this. ROFs because I dont think the server has dropped enough to create the many +3s that are out there and INs because they are too expensive. Farming 27 INs is not very likely, and if you buy them, we are talking about 27*15 gbs = 405 gbs, which only very few people can afford. Still, I would not say that every IN+3 comes from duped INs - just that the possibility is much higher for an IN that it is for a ROL. Dungeon uniques are still too new. And while I am sure there are much more than 27 lillimes in Diez, its unlikely that those will be concentrated on one account, especially since its not something that few clans get (like drops from Isiloon or Felankor)

However, there is also this problem: the ppl who use the +3s have usually bought them up, either at +3s or at lower +s and compounded. So, there is nothing illegit per se in what they have done - they spend coins that they have farmed to buy items, most likely from merchant stalls in Moradon given currect prices. (lets leave USD trades out of this for now). The only difference is that some have enough coins to buy 9 ROC&#39;s +1 and others don&#39;t.

StarfoX

on the older servers it&#39;s possible to make +3 uniques there. (like WP+3, PP+3, Kek+3, SE+3 etc)
    but IN+3/IB+3/ROF+3 is kinda impossible to make.

iiason

so what if you have: WP +0, elf belt +0, so on, are those really considered &#39;uniques&#39; or are they noob uniques[/b]
    wat u mean? wp +3 pwns.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12