Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

What does it take to be a "Pro"

This is a discussion on What does it take to be a "Pro" within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I tried my best not to be bias, there is no answer I want nor do not want. Everyone is ...
Page: 5

Banned

I tried my best not to be bias, there is no answer I want nor do not want. Everyone is welcome to reply with their opinion of the definition. I just want to lay the question out so we can all share our opinions. I have not yet put my opinion out therefore you can not say anything about me or what I want. If however you perceived that I have then that is not my fault.

T_rey - I have always believe behind a great man there's always a brave/good/etc. woman supporting him. Bathory was that woman for me. Also my clannies who believed in me, they trusted my leadership and decision making skills that in the end will give them a better game experience.

lucifer4

legitimate playing for sure.. but i guess a high lvl player is a pro to because it takes a lot time, and offcourse killing much in PvP [/b]

haha i loled at ur sig

u need lvls(skills)

then u need items

then u need to learn combos....then u own

WrathofGod

being pro is nothing to do about lvl 80.. exping to high lvl is not hard my 7 year old cousin could do that press zr then 12345 while priest heal you in party..

being pro is owning in pking not only cz but you can also be pro owning ardream

Banned

koxper^^

Gaby159

A pro is someone who is saying to everyone: NOOB... Hey people stop saying you are pro because you are lvl 7x 80... pro dont exist.
    For me a only helpful/friendly/funny gamers exist...

iiason

Selling KO lessons, pm me for info[/b]
    xD

puplesk8er

comboing for sure, high lvl doesnt mean ur pro just means u have no life

Terrorblade

For me "pro" means someone who is nice to others, plays legit and knows how to play no matter on his items and lvl.

And even more "pro" is someone who plays his own char for a long time already.

A "Pro" for Knight online is someone who talks a lot of shit on the forum, then gets in game and talks more shit, then gets some kills in pvp and talks shit, then makes a video and people say its ok so they keep talking.

I've never really met a pro, just a lot of people that think they are good at a video game so they self proclaim themselves pros.

PS kennie: Bathory is a great priest, and doesn't talk shit, and is nice to everyone she meets, so in my eyes shes a "pro"[/b]
    wow TY for the kind words

Volcanic

The answer to all your questions, is simply team work.
    In our clan we had a saying, "you`re only as strong as your weakest member", and I guess its true.

Sure you get the odd few out there that are strong as a solo operation, but you`ll never get the full experience of the game without a good strong team effort. Good solid friendships help too.

I am pro but don't like to brag. just keep it between us ok

No pro-gamers cant be found at any mmorpg, try with good or best players, but not pro

No pro-gamers cant be found at any mmorpg, try with good or best players, but not pro[/b]
    not anymore

that's why i had to avoid saying anything against the entire mmorpg genre

there are progaming clans in world of warcraft since they are divisions of sponsored teams (i.e. sk gaming)

Icy

to me being a pro is
    doesn't cheat
    knows how to combo very good
    isn't a fag thinking there the best
    can actually win 4v1's without leet gear
    is cool

note: i am a pro for just being sexy

Wushu

u need big balls for pro man

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast