Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

What does it take to be a "Pro"

This is a discussion on What does it take to be a "Pro" within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Pro? A pro is a guy/girl that enjoy every single minute of playing this game...someone who log in with a ...
Page: 6

EndOfStory

Pro?
    A pro is a guy/girl that enjoy every single minute of playing this game...someone who log in with a big smile on his/her face,knowing that its a possibility to find his/her character naked and still smile,also knowing his/her friends r waiting for him/her no matter what!
    A pro learns from his/hers own mistakes
    A pro knows how to control him/herself no matter what shitty stuff happen around him/her
    A pro knows when to say: Good night all,im logging off now,take care all and see you all tomorow
    A pro knows when a friend of him/her have problems and take some time to have a chat with that person,even if a valuable boss or some event starts in the same second
    A pro knows how to transform a disaster in a "problem that can be solved"
    A pro knows how to listen,what to listen and learn from that
    A pro never forget from where he started and act like that
    A pro knows how to detach him/herself from a virtual world and knows every single moment its only a game and the real life is beyond that monitor and keyboard
    A pro behaive in a game like in reality,stays the same,have the same ideeas,same thoughts, follow same principles
    A pro...leave the game with a smile knowing that it doesnt matter to be famous in KO or any other game,the only thing that matter is what u leave behind you.

My ideea of a pro player..in a "perfect" world..but we are all humans(and orcs ) therefore we make mistakes!

The rest...are details...
    Greets

PartyPLZZ

if u want to be a pro u must eat a lot of kebab's

A Pro uses good gamesmanship in winning and losing, helping those around him when they can and leading by example, no matter ur skills if you don't do those things ur just another asshole.

Banned

Every culture has their own language and believe it or not we the KO community is a culture. The simplest definition of culture is a group that share common beliefs, ideas and a goal. Therefore if we have our own language we can define "pro" if we want to, what's our definition of "pro"?

Stop comparing our culture to the other culture that its' definition of "pro" is short for professional. If you believe our culture don't have a definition for "pro" that's fine.

well its about ppl who have skillz and team work in PK
    also ppl who dont get angry on a video game speically when u lose a vs or get ganged banged thats how i define being a Pro ^_^

i myself went Orc since all my friends were humans so i enjoy and have lots of fun when i kill em in CZ or wars and laugh when they get me in a gangbang or in a vs its rly enjoyable and challenging too :P

Banned

So much talk of teamwork, am I the only one who believes the only worthwhile pk experience is one where your alone/SOLO.
    especially as a rogue.

So much talk of teamwork, am I the only one who believes the only worthwhile pk experience is one where your alone/SOLO.
    especially as a rogue.

PartyPLZZ

yeah the best pro players pk solo and eats a lot of kebabs

didinino

i would say 'some1 who doesnt act like a bitch with items'.
    that includes the majority of the ppl who dont know how to play. as for others? today basic teamwork in cz is enough to rule.. its rly hard to define some1 as pro since every1 are selling/quitting before they reach to the top :Z but thats how it works on K2 doesnt it? ^_^

for giga- haha, pro gold farmers u mean

Nick

just eat spinach everyday like pop eye does

and believe me, ull be pro in no time

Wink

i don't think you can be Pro in KO... this game is to easy.
    only need money, time and good clan/friends to play with

HenryHill

When someone Vs me and lose and then send me a leter : " ty 4 the fight, it was fun" i consider him as a pr0 player.
    He enjoyed it, he plays 4 fun and if next time i will loose to him i will TY him as well.

Thats my 2 cents :][/b]
    +1

PartyPLZZ

just eat spinach everyday like pop eye does[/b]

and kebab's

ppl just dont understand...

Pro means Professional,

Progamers can be only found in games like Starcraft, Warcraft, Counter-Strike, where they take it like soccer or basketball, as a profession, and the only mmorpg ive heard about that has pro-teams is WoW

Havoc2

Legit, dependable, dominant in pvp and vs, trustworthy, well known, friendly, and know how to play your game smart.

Banned

ppl just dont understand...

Pro means Professional,

Progamers can be only found in games like Starcraft, Warcraft, Counter-Strike, where they take it like soccer or basketball, as a profession, and the only mmorpg ive heard about that has pro-teams is WoW[/b]
    Stop comparing our culture to other culture. You think every culture have the same language? Then lets talk about football. European football or American football?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast