What is an Energy Rock ?

This is a discussion on What is an Energy Rock ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Saw it in some topics I want to know where u guys used to get those and what it was ...
Page: 1

Red

Saw it in some topics I want to know where u guys used to get those and what it was supposed to give before you guys had to trade it for a silvery gems and what did people who declined receive.

thx

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

Saw it in some topics I want to know where u guys used to get those and what it was supposed to give before you guys had to trade it for a silvery gems and what did people who declined receive.

thx[/b]
    from what I know, people who declined got nothing, people who traded it in for a silver gem (only 2 so k2 said)

1 in C-West got a CS+8
    another in olympia got a wirinom+10 (cant remember if it was bombastic or whatnot)

and what it does is spams a shitload of r-damage every second...i personally did not have one but Ive seen SS of the damage...and its enough that you can solo most bosses at a decent level with just it

Red

from what I know, people who declined got nothing, people who traded it in for a silver gem (only 2 so k2 said)

1 in C-West got a CS+8
    another in olympia got a wirinom+10 (cant remember if it was bombastic or whatnot)

and what it does is spams a shitload of r-damage every second...i personally did not have one but Ive seen SS of the damage...and its enough that you can solo most bosses at a decent level with just it[/b]
    And how do people got to get them ?

+10 bombastic giant wirinom

TopCat

And how do people got to get them ?[/b]
    from this event where a special dragon or wats it called " bone dragon" or soemthing was spawned and they dropped it. and ya i had 1 and it does 50-60 r damage of 250-300 every 1 second :P so i was soloing booro in girakon with it and tanked krowaz and havoc and hellfire and enigma and cruel:P krowaz died in 1 minute.. havoc hellfire in 32 seconds:P

I had one when I GM'd for a private server. Was fun running around CZ hitting people.

TopCat

I had one when I GM'd for a private server. Was fun running around CZ hitting people.[/b]
    u get dc if ppl ur fighting against move.. if they stand still u can tank them and they die super fast but if they run u wud get dc..

Edit : dunno pvt server but in usko u got dc if ppl or mob ran away from u when u were attacking with E rock!

Ignore Me Senior Member

The Dragon was called a Dark Dragon. Its small gold color. And level 150.

There are plenty still out there. You are supposed to turn people in as part of a story.

But this being Knights Online players whine, cry, bitch to K2 and never get involved in shit.

U were able to get them if you logged in game when no one in USA time would, in their right mind, be able to play. So none of us really had a chance to get them nor to turn them in to get an item...

But how did it work ?Was it like a weapon or a skill that you could activate ?Or you just had to hold it in your inventory ?

Ignore Me Senior Member

You held it in your right hand. Which meant rogues did most damgage then warriors, BP, mage.

You press "Z" then "R" and if the target moved you pressed "R" again to cancel attack. If you attacked a moving target for more than 1/2 seconds you DC.

Then every frame you did "R" damage. Depended on class as I said. Some get AP from left hand some only element. So if you had brains you did anything to increase frame rate.

cigaret25

Energy Rock is a weapon that attack 100x in 5 seconds like that with ur ap, its 1 handed weapon its totally not a game weapon, its very overpowered and its soooooooooooooo fast.
    :P