Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What Ever Happened to Blood??

This is a discussion on What Ever Happened to Blood?? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I always wanted to know what happened to them? I played years ago when they rulled, then I stopped for ...
Page: 1

TaDaaa

Default What Ever Happened to Blood??

I always wanted to know what happened to them? I played years ago when they rulled, then I stopped for a bit. I came back in March this year and all I hear about them just are legends. So what was the actuall story? Are there members still around?

Its just someting I have wanted to know for like 6 months now and have never asked.

wheres that picture of that 1950's guy going 'Awww jeez, not this shit again?'

if someone has a link to it can they post it here for me

Trii

nope i cant paddy

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Long story short, some of them are gone, some of them still play (Just4fun clan).

FOUND HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TaDaaa

Originally posted by PADDY
    wheres that picture of that 1950's guy going 'Awww jeez, not this shit again?'

if someone has a link to it can they post it here for me

Yo Bro just asking, where else would I have asked?

DragonFire

i think they might have disbanded...i think thats what you do when there not together anymore..maybe im wrong <_<

there's been like 4 'what happened to blood' posts this month :P

maybe another idea would have been to contact the main administrator of these forum, Devile, who was the leader of blood :P

TaDaaa

Originally posted by PADDY

maybe another idea would have been to contact the main administrator of these forum, Devile, who was the leader of blood :P
    Thats because a lot of people have got back into the game when ROFD came out. Of course you are going to get questions about old stuff when people come back after years off. I did not know Devile was the leader, and if I did I probably forgot it, like is said I had a lay off of about 2 years.

Next post Ill ask your approval before I submit. :rollseyes:

Originally posted by TaDaaa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TaDaaa)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

Thats because a lot of people have got back into the game when ROFD came out. Of course you are going to get questions about old stuff when people come back after years off. I did not know Devile was the leader, and if I did I probably forgot it, like is said I had a lay off of about 2 years.

Next post Ill ask your approval before I submit. :rollseyes:[/b]
    usko exists only 2 years...

ask geves

PADDY STICK this
    BLOOD HAS BEEN DISBANDED OKE?

Damn

Actually, Diez hasnt existed even 2 years yet, but to ur question, this topic should answer everything: http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=28874

TaDaaa

Originally posted by Flam3_Arch3r+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flam3_Arch3r)</div>
    Originally posted by TaDaaa@
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

usko exists only 2 years...[/b]
    yeah, it was about 2 years ago.......hard to remember back that far. I know I joined up when they originally released. Someone told me about the release, so I downloaded and got hooked.

Originally posted by TaDaaa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TaDaaa)</div>
    Originally posted by Flam3_Arch3r+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flam3_Arch3r)
    <!--QuoteBegin-TaDaaa
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

usko exists only 2 years...[/b]
    yeah, it was about 2 years ago.......hard to remember back that far. I know I joined up when they originally released. Someone told me about the release, so I downloaded and got hooked.[/b][/quote]
    so if the GAME was only 2 years ago, not talking about diez where blood played, how did u quit 2 years ago?

Aluzion

LOL USKO is pretty damn old, like 4 years or something now aint it ? :blink:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast