Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

what exactly is this

This is a discussion on what exactly is this within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; the white circled box i know its been talked about before and asked about but has anyone ever once heard ...
Page: 1

elias1010

the white circled box i know its been talked about before and asked about but has anyone ever once heard of what it is supposed to acutaly be ?

forcabrasil

its an armband, the only one ive seen so far is armband of magic power, i have no idea what it does tho i would like to kno too pls

gRaT

we will never know

elias1010

lol im guessing its like manner its just there for a owww and ahhhhhhh

Strider

dual iron necks one day :P hmm maybe just to make inventory look good cant have just a black spot after all. no idea

elias1010

also is the knight real forums down ?

also it looks like nuts lol
    maybe its for a guys nut sack or something lol

TheChupster

First of all for some damn reason I don't see some peoples pictures on this forum but I am guessing you are talking about the only spot in the characters inventory you can't put anything in. The future will tell us all just like when RoFD came out and we didn't understand why the hell we had two extra slots on the left of the character then found out that it was for the Valkerie armor. Weirded me out cause in the Beta it was like a transform scroll so we didn't have to put it in a slot. Anyways, the armband you get from Archmage Drake is something used for quests for every character at some point if I am not mistaken. In some cases you need several for different skills to be unlocked. Rather fukn annoying if you ask me but then again I see a Unicorn pissing in the plant next to my computer desk. Oh wait I have no plants down here, wtf! Hey, I'm out I must go chase this leprechaun for his pot of gold. Laterz!

::Shiri::

Pet goes there.

kenpai

Although armband and pets sound nice and maybe pets will go in there, my guess is shoulderpads or some kind of armor, simply because thats what it looks like.

First of all for some damn reason I don't see some peoples pictures on this forum but I am guessing you are talking about the only spot in the characters inventory you can't put anything in. The future will tell us all just like when RoFD came out and we didn't understand why the hell we had two extra slots on the left of the character then found out that it was for the Valkerie armor. Weirded me out cause in the Beta it was like a transform scroll so we didn't have to put it in a slot. Anyways, the armband you get from Archmage Drake is something used for quests for every character at some point if I am not mistaken. In some cases you need several for different skills to be unlocked. Rather fukn annoying if you ask me but then again I see a Unicorn pissing in the plant next to my computer desk. Oh wait I have no plants down here, wtf! Hey, I'm out I must go chase this leprechaun for his pot of gold. Laterz![/b]
    in the beta u needed that slots for valkyre... the transformation is something else, and u can buy it in the pus for a very long time now (the transformation scroll i mean).
    as i heard that spot is for pets.

it has already been discussed and discovered that on Japanese KO that is were pets go as the person suggested, so no need to keep guessing

TheChupster

it has already been discussed and discovered that on Japanese KO that is were pets go as the person suggested, so no need to keep guessing[/b]
    Awesome, I want a snail as a pet since I am a slow as mage without swift most of the time that way I can keep up with him but I sure will be pissed if some asswipe warrior leg cuts him. <_<

OMFG Why am I still up? It&#39;s late! Goodnight my lovely lemon heads. Sleep in the blissful clouds of ... hmm forgot what I was talking about. :huh:

kenpai

As i said, it might very well be true that that slot gets used for pets, as it has in japko, but come on. Does it look like a pet slot or does it look like some armor thing? I am not guessing to what it will be used for, i am guessing to what it was ment for.

thats for pet :P

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

First of all for some damn reason I don&#39;t see some peoples pictures on this forum but I am guessing you are talking about the only spot in the characters inventory you can&#39;t put anything in. The future will tell us all just like when RoFD came out and we didn&#39;t understand why the hell we had two extra slots on the left of the character then found out that it was for the Valkerie armor. Weirded me out cause in the Beta it was like a transform scroll so we didn&#39;t have to put it in a slot. Anyways, the armband you get from Archmage Drake is something used for quests for every character at some point if I am not mistaken. In some cases you need several for different skills to be unlocked. Rather fukn annoying if you ask me but then again I see a Unicorn pissing in the plant next to my computer desk. Oh wait I have no plants down here, wtf! Hey, I&#39;m out I must go chase this leprechaun for his pot of gold. Laterz![/b]

OFC there was VALKIRIA armor at beta... same like now in KO but u can bought it from sundries or smt =___=

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast