Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What exactly is up with Credit Card purchases?

This is a discussion on What exactly is up with Credit Card purchases? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This problem has been around for a long time, where people purchase premium through CC and have to submit tickets ...
Page: 1

This problem has been around for a long time, where people purchase premium through CC and have to submit tickets every single time to get their premium credited onto their account. If there is a problem with transaction process they should just disable it as a whole. But it doesn't seem like it is the case, because you can purchase Knight Cash with CC and it is insanity delivered. Also every time someone tries to purchase Premium, the credit card company gets charged on a spot. It is really stupid to have to wait when you already paid.

clannie waited 10 days and still no premium, nor responses from Customer Support.

ive been waiting for about 6 days now...nothing, all of my tickets just get closed.

Banned

the more you spam, the more then dont want to help you. I know it's hard, but just be patient

EpsaNomaly

ive been waiting for about 6 days now...nothing, all of my tickets just get closed.[/b]
    Same, except for the first I sent. But all it has been is escalated, and I've helped it with responses with more info and pictures of my CC statement etc. etc. Been waiting 5 days now :/

ASLKDFJA;LSKDFHLKDHAF;LKSDHF;LKAHSDFKL;

I'm frustrated

I know, I am use to it. Sometime I get lucky and i got helped within a day or two. But you would expect this to be the first thing they should fix before even putting retarded pots in the PUS ?

EpsaNomaly

I guess I might have to open a C&B account after they fix this first purchase so that I don't have to deal with this every time T___T

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

well for me, i only have problems buying prem on the newr servers (gira and the servers released after)

CuriositY

I know, I am use to it. Sometime I get lucky and i got helped within a day or two. But you would expect this to be the first thing they should fix before even putting retarded pots in the PUS ?[/b]
    Ok its doing now 2 weeks I've bought my damn premium and still don't got it...

Send like 1 support ticket and got answered but they said that they can't do it by themself.... So now I'm waiting for like more than 1 month again ..

BTW they charged me for over 150$ so :S

EpsaNomaly

Ok its doing now 2 weeks I've bought my damn premium and still don't got it...

Send like 1 support ticket and got answered but they said that they can't do it by themself.... So now I'm waiting for like more than 1 month again ..

BTW they charged me for over 150$ so :S[/b]
    WOW and yet they still don't help people who spend that much cause it bugs out

I double-purchased platinum, so I spent $69.90 AND I WANT MY MONEY'S WORTH :x

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

dont use CC, i used it and now they dont even take fuking discover card, use 2 work before, but when they released new moradon, it wouldn't work anymore, so have 2 use C+B zz

Use click&buy, basically no charges (although I did get charged .50c extra a.q) and imo much safer to use then giving K2 your details.

i just hope the return my money back (same prob)

angrybahamut

u guys do the auto pay thingy?

c&b is simple. Use it.

hatamoto82

C&B ftw

After C&B transaction remember to turn off autosubscription in ur k2 account management, K2 is so greedy that after every premium purchase they turn it on i guess

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast