Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

What exactly is up with Credit Card purchases?

This is a discussion on What exactly is up with Credit Card purchases? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; any time i've had a problem i jus end up get 2x premium days neways for cost of one...
Page: 2

any time i've had a problem i jus end up get 2x premium days neways for cost of one

I registered click and buy but too much verification to do, and now they want me to send in ID and shit lawl

hatamoto82

all i had to do it was just call them and tell that i m same person who registered at C&B

puppet if u re using some1 else cc like or dad's or mom's they need confirm that

hansen

buying premmy by CC is indeed f.cked, need to fight with CS
    they should just resolve this issue and they will have less work ;/

and C&B isnt ideal also - i bought premmy 3 weeks ago and they still didnt charge me for this purchase.

c&b = instant
    instant > 6516501065150510 days waiting
    and the verification is a pain in the ass but worth it

all i had to do it was just call them and tell that i m same person who registered at C&B

puppet if u re using some1 else cc like or dad's or mom's they need confirm that[/b]
    naw CC is under my name, I called them and they said they want me to fill in a form and shit =\

i just called them, faxed a scan of my id, cc and some form i got via email from them... and viola ^^

SouljaPriest

Hehe i use C&B and its PERFECT ! ! ! <_<

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

This problem has been around for a long time, where people purchase premium through CC and have to submit tickets every single time to get their premium credited onto their account. If there is a problem with transaction process they should just disable it as a whole. But it doesn&#39;t seem like it is the case, because you can purchase Knight Cash with CC and it is insanity delivered. Also every time someone tries to purchase Premium, the credit card company gets charged on a spot. It is really stupid to have to wait when you already paid.

clannie waited 10 days and still no premium, nor responses from Customer Support.[/b]
    yeah its BS. it happened to me and every week i submitted another ticket and got the same exact response everytime. even when i copy and pasted their response onto the ticket and told them not to send me it again.. pretty sure its just a set paragraph they respond with each time. anyway it took about 2 and a half weeks for it to show up

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12