Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

what a fag King >.<

This is a discussion on what a fag King >.< within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LETS ALL VOTE VELEREFONTIS KING I KNOW HE WANTS EXP SO HE WILL MAKE A LOT OF EVENT EXP ^^[/b] ...
Page: 2

LETS ALL VOTE VELEREFONTIS KING I KNOW HE WANTS EXP SO HE WILL MAKE A LOT OF EVENT EXP ^^[/b]

Up for burning warior :P

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

ofc i wil not take 1 coin for myself i wil help randoms who ask for money[/b]
    gýft pls kanka

Banned

thats just bs just look at 2moons forum and count the omfgzor im hackzord topics

logging in 2moons is just as safe as going to a website with the name ujustgotakeylogger4free.com

and i dont wanna go on over the countless macros u got for it quests macros xp macros fishing etc[/b]
    lol the quest macros? there are none

also the hack thing?...i didnt know hacks are bugs lol....sorry to tell u but if a bug is pointed out to acclaim they fix it unlike ko who take 2 weeks to disable it and another year to punish the people who used it

lol on the fishing macro....thanks for pointing out your lack to read thoroughly....the fishing macro is not a macro.....its something you get if u pay for a veterans ammulet...it gives you 20% exp boost and the ability to fish automatically....its a game implemented feature not a macro....its a premium feature for paying for a power store item

lets compare.....per month....this month around 10 people or less on 2moons were hacked......over 100 on ko.....not sure but i think ko is maybe worse....then lets look at how many out of all of the 110 people got accounts back in less then 2 weeks ....wanna make a bet?

also look up the definition of bug and hack for me then ss where they are synonyms of each other....also look at the people who are hacked.....read there posts and look at what acclaim does for hacked accounts .....FIXES THEM AND RESTORES EVERYTHING WITHIN 2 WEEKS AFTER INVESTIGATION ......zomg a company who does something.....sorry you dont know what thats like ROFL

dont get me started on ko :P ....ffs runescape is better the ko :lol:

venom

does the money get deleted when server restarts?

Aba

does the money get deleted when server restarts?[/b]

yes, that&#39;s why there is almost never enough money for exp events etc..

I think the pets&#39; constant need for hp pots helped a lot, more and more people buying more and more pots to raise money for more and more events.

Banned

10 % is the best Diez (or any server) could afford due to the lack of coins. Funneling money before restart is common as the money would get wiped. The fag is not the King.

Banned

lol the quest macros? there are none

also the hack thing?...i didnt know hacks are bugs lol....sorry to tell u but if a bug is pointed out to acclaim they fix it unlike ko who take 2 weeks to disable it and another year to punish the people who used it

lol on the fishing macro....thanks for pointing out your lack to read thoroughly....the fishing macro is not a macro.....its something you get if u pay for a veterans ammulet...it gives you 20% exp boost and the ability to fish automatically....its a game implemented feature not a macro....its a premium feature for paying for a power store item

lets compare.....per month....this month around 10 people or less on 2moons were hacked......over 100 on ko.....not sure but i think ko is maybe worse....then lets look at how many out of all of the 110 people got accounts back in less then 2 weeks ....wanna make a bet?

also look up the definition of bug and hack for me then ss where they are synonyms of each other....also look at the people who are hacked.....read there posts and look at what acclaim does for hacked accounts .....FIXES THEM AND RESTORES EVERYTHING WITHIN 2 WEEKS AFTER INVESTIGATION ......zomg a company who does something.....sorry you dont know what thats like ROFL

dont get me started on ko :P ....ffs runescape is better the ko :lol:[/b]
    KO is pk based. The other games are nerd based. If you wan&#39;t to go fishing, go to a fucking lake with a stick. If you want to get married, find a girl. KO far surpasses other games of its genre. You can&#39;t compare 2Moons with KO, because there is nothing to compare. KO has none of that bullshit.

I would compare 2Moons with Habo Hotel. It blows monkey chunks.

More people get hacked in KO. Do you want to know why? Because it&#39;s better. 2moons isn&#39;t even hack worthy.

back to the king thing... your king sounds better than the current pathos karus king. all he does is summon rain and is constantly asking for a rezzer over the command...i mean constantly, and that fag REALLY likes rain <_<

thedevilsmanner

I&#39;ll said to vote to the same king.. We will got it if there is no bug !
    So Lets try and we should make a vote for a king !

2moons has none[/b]
    not true.

my clanny bought cash item> lost coins, didnt get any items

alot of ingame bugs

still pwnz ko.

Banned

KO is pk based. The other games are nerd based. If you wan&#39;t to go fishing, go to a fucking lake with a stick. If you want to get married, find a girl. KO far surpasses other games of its genre. You can&#39;t compare 2Moons with KO, because there is nothing to compare. KO has none of that bullshit.

More people get hacked in KO. Do you want to know why? Because it&#39;s better. 2moons isn&#39;t even hack worthy.[/b]
    no many people in ko get hacked cause its EASY....not cause there is more ko players...lol....also your right you cant compare since ko is so outdated compared to EVERY mmo out there....ko is 4 years behind all mmo technology and they will never change it cause stupid kids still like to throw money on a game with no customer service and outdated game play

not true.

my clanny bought cash item> lost coins, didnt get any items

alot of ingame bugs
    still pwnz ko.[/b]
    lol did he even email support or use the live support....i highly doubt it....look at the forums compared to these forums or official ko forums....i dont see one positive post about k2 networks here .....i see no bad ones in acclaims forums and the few who did complain got all there shit fixed
    tell ur friend to make a post or talk to live support

ko owns nothing anymore....its left in the dust to rot away with a handful of players who cant bear change ......so many new games and not just 2 moons destroy ko....cabal EU, archlord, hero, flyff and so many more ...theres a list and ko is at the bottom...DEAD last
    every other game has cons to dont get me wrong but none have so many as ko

PS. still waiting for the names or these bugs in 2 moons....love how no one names any lol

would be ok, if not new grade system... he took money for his clan to abuse grade like i thought... his clan WendeTTa just hitted 3rd place, and they were 7th yday... its easy to be top1 clan, but im not goin to say how - well its not so hard to guess -_-[/b]
    Keep buying 500 np and donating it? ._.

More people get hacked in KO. Do you want to know why? Because it&#39;s better. 2moons isn&#39;t even hack worthy.[/b]
    YOU dont compare KO to other games..

mgame does compare KO with WOW and trying bring up like shit like PETS (LMFAOBBQ)

and i wouldnt talk about marriages and stuff. WOW has it, maybe mgame wants to include that soon on next patch

edit:
    btw thought due a bug i lost my glowy uber elite weapon... then i realized the thing about the TAB button

liquidkk

btw any idea what lvl is this 3Harfli is?

What&#39;s the point of arguing with everyone on which game is better, Tez? If you think that game is better, then go play it. No one is stopping you. Stop trying to push what your beliefs are on everyone here..

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast