Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

what a fag King >.<

This is a discussion on what a fag King >.< within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; +1 xShiFTx to liquidkk , last time I saw he was 79 and doing aoe falcon every day...
Page: 3

Banned Senior Member

+1 xShiFTx
    to liquidkk , last time I saw he was 79 and doing aoe falcon every day

liquidkk

+1 xShiFTx
    to liquidkk , last time I saw he was 79 and doing aoe falcon every day[/b]
    ah thanks because i 1vs1 him few weeks ago and i got him to like 700-800hp maybe less so wanted to know :P

Banned Senior Member

He sucks in 1 vs 1 but he has +3/4 uniques

liquidkk

well he dual minored and hit me for 800+ with spike so yea his uniques +3 or something or shard +9

Banned

btw thought due a bug i lost my glowy uber elite weapon... then i realized the thing about the TAB button [/b]
    lol on the tab thing on 2 moons....that is fucking ROFL.....u thought u had a bug for that....LOL

i think thats cool cause my knight has 2 handed sword on one tab and one handed sword shield in other....i went hybrid on the knight and its to be able to switch based on what i am killing

on the 91 bagi i have same weapon in both tabs but one is all ice elemental and other is all increased damage elemental

and mgames will prob come out with marriages soon in ko...all they can do is copy other games from korea now

What&#39;s the point of arguing with everyone on which game is better, Tez? If you think that game is better, then go play it. No one is stopping you. Stop trying to push what your beliefs are on everyone here..[/b]
    sorry facts are facts and u cant argue that....i dont push the game on anyone....if u want to play a better game with better cs you can play many other ones then ko not just 2 moons thats a fact....and my beliefs stem from facts

He sucks in 1 vs 1 but he has +3/4 uniques[/b]
    according to you everyone has +3/+4 and they have +5 if they beat you i a 1v1

tez

stfu

you come to a KO forum, and preach on how 2moons is so much better. We dont care, we&#39;re still playing KO.

You seem very insecure in what you do.

Banned

tez
    stfu
    you come to a KO forum, and preach on how 2moons is so much better. We dont care, we&#39;re still playing KO.

You seem very insecure in what you do.[/b]
    since ur a moron i will tell you now...look at the posts dumbass...i said all other games are better not just 2moons.

wow, flyff, cs, cabal, hero, archlord, lotr, lol the list goes on

i am not saying just 2 moons....please comprehend what i write a little better....i generalize ALL mmos over ko

PS. scroll down its not just a ko forums ass...it has many other games in it...get it now...its a mutligaming forum

anyways ttfn...facts are facts....u all have a great night

Banned

KO is pk based. The other games are nerd based. If you wan&#39;t to go fishing, go to a fucking lake with a stick. If you want to get married, find a girl. KO far surpasses other games of its genre. You can&#39;t compare 2Moons with KO, because there is nothing to compare. KO has none of that bullshit.

I would compare 2Moons with Habo Hotel. It blows monkey chunks.

More people get hacked in KO. Do you want to know why? Because it&#39;s better. 2moons isn&#39;t even hack worthy.[/b]
    but you can compare there services.. ( customer support ).. ect. ect.

Banned Senior Member

Tez sucked in KO so he found a game where he doesn&#39;t need any skill and now hes preaching us about how good it is because he thinks hes a good player there
    P.S : No one I know has +5 uniques because its impossible even with massive duping
    and ya he has +3/4 uniques he showed me WEs PEs REs EMEs rocs etc ( he&#39;s also playing DONTMOVE - warrior )

Banned

no many people in ko get hacked cause its EASY....not cause there is more ko players...lol....also your right you cant compare since ko is so outdated compared to EVERY mmo out there....ko is 4 years behind all mmo technology and they will never change it cause stupid kids still like to throw money on a game with no customer service and outdated game play
    lol did he even email support or use the live support....i highly doubt it....look at the forums compared to these forums or official ko forums....i dont see one positive post about k2 networks here .....i see no bad ones in acclaims forums and the few who did complain got all there shit fixed
    tell ur friend to make a post or talk to live support

ko owns nothing anymore....its left in the dust to rot away with a handful of players who cant bear change ......so many new games and not just 2 moons destroy ko....cabal EU, archlord, hero, flyff and so many more ...theres a list and ko is at the bottom...DEAD last
    every other game has cons to dont get me wrong but none have so many as ko

PS. still waiting for the names or these bugs in 2 moons....love how no one names any lol[/b]
    You would know about their security because you used to be a technical engineer working for K2 prior to posting that comment? Even a minimum level database security is hard to hack into. Hacker&#39;s target K2&#39;s database because the demand for KO is far above any other MMORPG (excluding WOW). People spend thousands of dollars in this game, because obviously they like the game and they want to enjoy the game as much as then can by spending money. You are forgetting that KO is not K2. KO is a game. K2 is a company. K2 is shit, but the game is awesome.

If you are comparing 2Moons to Knight Online, Knight Online is better.

If you are comparing Acclaim to K2, Acclaim is better.

Beggars can&#39;t be chosers.

In my opinion, the only game that came close to KO is WOW and Hellbreath. None of that Gunbound, RS, 2moon , 9 dragon stuff... yuck. "Hey little Daisy, lets get married in 2moons", "Ok Little Billy, Ill be your bride in 2 moons". That type of shit is the reason why 9 year old&#39;s are having sex in school.

Tez sucked in KO so he found a game where he doesn&#39;t need any skill and now hes preaching us about how good it is because he thinks hes a good player there
    P.S : No one I know has +5 uniques because its impossible even with massive duping
    and ya he has +3/4 uniques he showed me WEs PEs REs EMEs rocs etc ( he&#39;s also playing DONTMOVE - warrior )[/b]
    Its funny how you say,you dont need any skill...

Are you saying that knight online requires skill to play it ?What skill ?Are you saying that comboing is a skill ?Comboing is a bug,and if you think pressing buttons faster than some1 else is a skill i feel sorry for ya.Every dog in this game knows what you call a "skill".Besides being cocky bcuz you can press r+skill(maybe you can spam minor too if your assas) isnt normal too and i suggest you to leave knight online before its too late.If you left already and still saying this crap i suggest you to stay away from anything that is somehow connected to knight online cuz its not very good for you.

If you are comparing 2Moons to Knight Online, Knight Online is better.

If you are comparing Acclaim to K2, Acclaim is better.

Beggars can&#39;t be chosers.[/b]
    What makes you say that knight online is better ?Is that because of that bug called comboing ?Ok,i admit its a very good and usefull bug,but what would knight online be without it ?Nothing every1 would slide each other and would think holy crap im 1337...

But ofcourse i cant say that because we are not talking about "ifs"here,2moons has a combo system too and a pretty good1,the combo is performed automatically if you got hit your combo is stopped and you have to repress the button "`"("r" in knight online)in knight online by cutting the animation it looks faster but i cant say that KO>2moons,because 2moons got better graphics,better characters,better skills,fishing - fishing is not something to laugh about its not just for fun if your lucky you can get something good(like 1313hp/1313mp recovery fish,recovers hp and mp at the same time),believe me on high lvls the fights are amazing there.If you just saw a bunch of noobs wearing npc gear fighting each other and it doesnt look fun,than im not surprised you said ko>2moons,im not here to advertise 2moons nor do i say Knight Online (the game itself)is bad,but ko doesnt > 2moons.

I wouldnt leave ko myself,but i got hacked,and i just wanted something new.

Its funny how you say,you dont need any skill...

Are you saying that knight online requires skill to play it ?What skill ?Are you saying that comboing is a skill ?Comboing is a bug,and if you think pressing buttons faster than some1 else is a skill i feel sorry for ya.Every dog in this game knows what you call a "skill".Besides being cocky bcuz you can press r+skill(maybe you can spam minor too if your assas) isnt normal too and i suggest you to leave knight online before its too late.If you left already and still saying this crap i suggest you to stay away from anything that is somehow connected to knight online cuz its not very good for you.
    What makes you say that knight online is better ?Is that because of that bug called comboing ?Ok,i admit its a very good and usefull bug,but what would knight online be without it ?Nothing every1 would slide each other and would think holy crap im 1337...

But ofcourse i cant say that because we are not talking about "ifs"here,2moons has a combo system too and a pretty good1,the combo is performed automatically if you got hit your combo is stopped and you have to repress the button "`"("r" in knight online)in knight online by cutting the animation it looks faster but i cant say that KO>2moons,because 2moons got better graphics,better characters,better skills,fishing - fishing is not something to laugh about its not just for fun if your lucky you can get something good(like 1313hp/1313mp recovery fish,recovers hp and mp at the same time),believe me on high lvls the fights are amazing there.If you just saw a bunch of noobs wearing npc gear fighting each other and it doesnt look fun,than im not surprised you said ko>2moons,im not here to advertise 2moons nor do i say Knight Online (the game itself)is bad,but ko doesnt > 2moons.

I wouldnt leave ko myself,but i got hacked,and i just wanted something new.[/b]
    and ur god of Tez or his son? stfu, if u like playing other game, play it and stop fuking around with KO forum. Or go make ur own forum which calls 2Moon or game that u play. I dont know why u guys still piss off or compare to other game since u guys dont play anymore or just log once a week to see wat is going to game.

and ur god of Tez or his son? stfu, if u like playing other game, play it and stop fuking around with KO forum. Or go make ur own forum which calls 2Moon or game that u play.[/b]
    And your his bitch or his dog or something ?What makes you think im his son ?I just want to hear your logic ?A low life biatch like you will not tell me what to do,if your stupid shit didnt pay attention to it this forums has 2moons section too,so before your 5 yrs old brain decides to flame some1 or even post something pls think about it b4 doing that.

And your his bitch or his dog or something ?What makes you think im his son ?I just want to hear your logic ?A low life biatch like you will not tell me what to do,if your stupid shit didnt pay attention to it this forums has 2moons section too,so before your 5 yrs old brain decides to flame some1 or even post something pls think about it b4 doing that.[/b]
    so, go there and post it, dont fuking flame ppl here.

so, go there and post it, dont fuking flame ppl here.[/b]
    Whom did i flame except you ?Pls quote me if your talking about the suggestion i gave to coolboy that is not a flame,that is a suggestion.

And i didnt say that i quit knight online i log in from time to time from my friend&#39;s account to check the dungeons and pk a lil,even if i did quit knight online i have every right to post/read everything i want this is not against tos.But i have no idea what&#39;s on your mind posting this,tez has answered the question that he is not playing knight online and playing 2moons some fag said that playing 2moons is the same as keylogging yourself,so if you want to blame some1 blame him.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast