Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

what a fag King >.<

This is a discussion on what a fag King >.< within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Its funny how you say,you dont need any skill ... Are you saying that knight online requires skill to play ...
Page: 4

Banned

Its funny how you say,you dont need any skill...

Are you saying that knight online requires skill to play it ?What skill ?Are you saying that comboing is a skill ?Comboing is a bug,and if you think pressing buttons faster than some1 else is a skill i feel sorry for ya.Every dog in this game knows what you call a "skill".Besides being cocky bcuz you can press r+skill(maybe you can spam minor too if your assas) isnt normal too and i suggest you to leave knight online before its too late.If you left already and still saying this crap i suggest you to stay away from anything that is somehow connected to knight online cuz its not very good for you.
    What makes you say that knight online is better ?Is that because of that bug called comboing ?Ok,i admit its a very good and usefull bug,but what would knight online be without it ?Nothing every1 would slide each other and would think holy crap im 1337...

But ofcourse i cant say that because we are not talking about "ifs"here,2moons has a combo system too and a pretty good1,the combo is performed automatically if you got hit your combo is stopped and you have to repress the button "`"("r" in knight online)in knight online by cutting the animation it looks faster but i cant say that KO>2moons,because 2moons got better graphics,better characters,better skills,fishing - fishing is not something to laugh about its not just for fun if your lucky you can get something good(like 1313hp/1313mp recovery fish,recovers hp and mp at the same time),believe me on high lvls the fights are amazing there.If you just saw a bunch of noobs wearing npc gear fighting each other and it doesnt look fun,than im not surprised you said ko>2moons,im not here to advertise 2moons nor do i say Knight Online (the game itself)is bad,but ko doesnt > 2moons.

I wouldnt leave ko myself,but i got hacked,and i just wanted something new.[/b]
    I think you just explained why Knight Online is better.

Your Main Points:
    1) KO has a combo system where one has to practice to get better. It is not automatic, but based on the players ability to control his keystrokes.

2) 2Moons has a combo system which is automatic. Therefore, even a retarded monkey can play the game efficiently.

KO > 2MOONS

Hey, I just used your word to shatter your argument. How does it feel? Mad?

Aba

Are you saying that comboing is a skill ?Comboing is a bug,and if you think pressing buttons faster than some1 else is a skill i feel sorry for ya.[/b]
    ROFL @ this statement. Obviously you sucked at ko.

Sorry, but true. I didn&#39;t even read the rest of your post. Go play 2moons.

KO does implement skill. Almost no mmo does that, if you think that because combo was, initially, a bug, that that means that it doesn&#39;t implement a "skill" factor, then sorry, but you are wrong. Combo, minor heal combo, wr combo, any kind of combo implements skill. You need more skill to beat someone 6 levels higher than you with better gear. - Yes, that&#39;s called the "skill" factor. These idiots who suck at the game don&#39;t suck because they have seisures in the middle of their playing - they suck because they don&#39;t have that skill factor - end of story.

And, you&#39;ve proven with that one statement that you didn&#39;t even begin to understand the concept of comboing when you did play - so please don&#39;t attempt to retaliate. Not trying to flame anyone, just making a very strong and undenyable point.

That type of shit is the reason why 9 year old&#39;s are having sex in school.[/b]
    long time i havent lol&#39;ed from a post, love u moe, leave ranking, here its more fun <3

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

u r seriously not complaining about this shit?

10% event everyday isn&#39;t bad.

fuck our king on girakon doesn&#39;t even DO any events, all he does is empty the treasury into his own pockets. and then when its Border defence war, just to make it laggier he says it in king chat.

loL@ ethernal asking tez to stfu.. i have to agree if you don&#39;t like ko stop lurking around here. and everyone has different opinions... personally i&#39;ve played archlord n it SUCKED ass.

ps. gangsta, its time to stop your tez-fatuation son. its getting pretty retarded.

Aqu

LETS ALL VOTE VELEREFONTIS KING I KNOW HE WANTS EXP SO HE WILL MAKE A LOT OF EVENT EXP ^^[/b]
    I&#39;d probably make another account just to vote for this worthy cause :P

Banned

I&#39;d probably make another account just to vote for this worthy cause :P[/b]
    the bugging has started with people not from turkey!

Aqu

i aint bugging shit, i dont even have a KO account at the moment, sold it well over a year ago now.

but im saying id make another one to get vele a kingship :P

ROFL @ this statement. Obviously you sucked at ko.[/b]
    Ok,we can check this if you want,i dont have 70+ char so if you have 1 assasin for me to 1 v 1 ill gladly do that,i will show you that i can press buttons rly fast too or should i say i have some "skill",this didnt really piss me off as ppl that i want to know know that im good at doing that.

And,i really dont care about the nonsense your saying,this is a game,game requires no skill its all about the buttons.You can keep assuming that im noob i dont really care if you have some char lvl 70+ with sealed items you can test me.

And i bet everyone ignored the part that i got hacked,thats why i left ko,cuz i wanted something new cuz it takes lots of time to lvl in ko.NOTICE,i did not want to be hacked nor did i want to leave ko thats what happened,im not writing this because i want some pities,im writing this to highlight the part that i like ko.But you can not say that ko > other games,ask ppl about wow,pvp there is not like ko&#39;s but ppl still say that wow > ko,how is that ?

Ive been playing ko since the 1st week,if you think that i didnt learn all the button combos yor wrong.

Your Main Points:
    1) KO has a combo system where one has to practice to get better. It is not automatic, but based on the players ability to control his keystrokes.

2) 2Moons has a combo system which is automatic. Therefore, even a retarded monkey can play the game efficiently.

KO > 2MOONS

Hey, I just used your word to shatter your argument. How does it feel? Mad?[/b]
    Ok all the flames w/e shit will have to wait since im not typing machine and not 24/7 here.
    Ok actually you still didnt understand a thing of what i said,so you saw the comboing part and you started typing ?There is other things that require USING YOUR HEAD and not only buttons there is lots of strategies on how to do that and how to be stronger than this or that,as i said combo is performed automatically but once you get hit your combo is stopped you have to restart your combo means almost every second you have to press "r"("r" in ko "`" in 2moons),the only thing it doesnt do is cut the animation,but you dont need to cut the animations there because the skills look great unlike ko,no cutting animation = skills look really lame except for mages.

Derden

since ur a moron i will tell you now...look at the posts dumbass...i said all other games are better not just 2moons.

wow, flyff, cs, cabal, hero, archlord, lotr, lol the list goes on

i am not saying just 2 moons....please comprehend what i write a little better....i generalize ALL mmos over ko

PS. scroll down its not just a ko forums ass...it has many other games in it...get it now...its a mutligaming forum

anyways ttfn...facts are facts....u all have a great night[/b]

to be honest all you ever post on this forum about (ko4life) is how great 2m is and to be honest no one in this post gives a shit just look replys 90% of the people just ignore you. do your self a favour and stop making your self look a cunt

btw i totaly agree with the subject i too am sick of all turk kings lets pick someone human and orc each month and all vote for same diff king each month is even better long as everyone sticks to the plan,

u type to much and u in a vs with aba sorry to say his name says all abashopper add some skill there and u have a good sin

and promoting 2moons doesnt help most ppl here play ore played k2 if we want to talk about 2moons u would see us all posting in the 2moons section

Im not the one who started 2moons topic it was just stupid,the topic started of tez&#39;s joke about voting him for a king and then he said he doesnt play ko and plays 2moons then it turned into flames.And i dont really care if aba is a babashopper or not,i thought he was a good guy but he is an ass ;d

I just started typing because ppl started bullshiting the game without knowing a shit about it.

Banned

Tez sucked in KO so he found a game where he doesn&#39;t need any skill and now hes preaching us about how good it is because he thinks hes a good player there
    P.S : No one I know has +5 uniques because its impossible even with massive duping
    and ya he has +3/4 uniques he showed me WEs PEs REs EMEs rocs etc ( he&#39;s also playing DONTMOVE - warrior )[/b]
    lol the only time my char was ever beat you little douche was when u were on it cause u sucked....many people can testify i had a very good combo after i learned warrior....show the ss since u take pics of everything....or its nothing more then another one of ur massive lies you tell....you always need to make up stories to get attention so you look like you know what ur talking about when you have no fucking clue...

You would know about their security because you used to be a technical engineer working for K2 prior to posting that comment? Even a minimum level database security is hard to hack into. Hacker&#39;s target K2&#39;s database because the demand for KO is far above any other MMORPG (excluding WOW). People spend thousands of dollars in this game, because obviously they like the game and they want to enjoy the game as much as then can by spending money. You are forgetting that KO is not K2. KO is a game. K2 is a company. K2 is shit, but the game is awesome.

If you are comparing 2Moons to Knight Online, Knight Online is better.

If you are comparing Acclaim to K2, Acclaim is better.

Beggars can&#39;t be chosers.

In my opinion, the only game that came close to KO is WOW and Hellbreath. None of that Gunbound, RS, 2moon , 9 dragon stuff... yuck. "Hey little Daisy, lets get married in 2moons", "Ok Little Billy, Ill be your bride in 2 moons". That type of shit is the reason why 9 year old&#39;s are having sex in school.[/b]
    this is ur opinion and until you play 2moons past level 70 then your more welcome to compare games as i can....until then please dont cause you have no clue of what you say and you cant even back up your words.....and once again i named many other games not just 2moons i have played past a low level to compare ko to.....ko sucks compared to them all

go test some games beyond a 2 day span and then please lets debate...but as of now you lose ko doesnt own 2moons and nor does it own ANY of the OTHER GAMES i mentioned

Banned

and ur god of Tez or his son? stfu, if u like playing other game, play it and stop fuking around with KO forum. Or go make ur own forum which calls 2Moon or game that u play. I dont know why u guys still piss off or compare to other game since u guys dont play anymore or just log once a week to see wat is going to game.[/b]
    whisper gone stupid? i love how when anyone debates something in a intelligent way all your little ko dicks have to flame or say "stop sucking that persons dick" when i dont even know who gansta is

Your Main Points:

KO > 2MOONS

Hey, I just used your word to shatter your argument. How does it feel? Mad?[/b]
    again love the stupid one sided opinions of little twats who cant debate with facts by actually go and getting them

again all i keep hearing is "tez preaches 2m is better" are you guys fucking blind or just plain retards with the eduactions of a 3rd grader that you cant read i am comparing many games to ko and not just 2m............MANY GAMES I HAVE TESTED ARE BETTER THEN KO.....NOT JUST 2M......please people open your eyes and learn to read a post

anyways you all have a nice day and keep bending over....maybe i can come and stick my dick up your ass&#39;s like ko and k2 do :lol:

i stick by my words and can back up my shit with facts from actual tests with many mmo&#39;s

PS. comboing does not take skill FACT...its a same repetetive pattern that any 3 year old could learn so comboing does not make a person good a game nor is the game good only because of that.....its much more

Banned Senior Member

LOL? you lost to a 72 sin when you were 79 and he had chitins
    I had to kill the guy who played on this sin on his real sin lvl 79 or 78 to gain respect back
    I lost 1 vs 1 only to Paddy fairly and to HakunaMatata under severe lag

Banned

LOL? you lost to a 72 sin when you were 79 and he had chitins
    I had to kill the guy who played on this sin on his real sin lvl 79 or 78 to gain respect back
    I lost 1 vs 1 only to Paddy fairly and to HakunaMatata under severe lag[/b]
    lol i love when u bring that up cause its the only time u can......and you always fail to mention i was duffed and being ataked by someone else while doing a 1v1 with a stupid turk.....also why not mention killed him about 10 times and the only times he beat me was when i was still repoting to gain my health back and he would not wait and just start the 1v1 again with me only having half health.....oh wait i know why i dont mention any of this.....its cause everyone knows u sucked on every char u played and i didnt......tons of people would tell me "dam aviv sucks on your char" i always said yes he does....

next time you want to sling mud at me i suggest you do it with all the facts and tell the full truth....i know its very hard for you to ever do that but please try....its in your best interest or you will just keep looking like a jackass as you are

and countless people showed me ss of your ass being handed and many would just tell me they beat you....no offense but i think 100% of these forums would take there word over yours

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast