Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

what a fag King >.<

This is a discussion on what a fag King >.< within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LOL? you lost to a 72 sin when you were 79 and he had chitins I had to kill the ...
Page: 5

Trii

LOL? you lost to a 72 sin when you were 79 and he had chitins
    I had to kill the guy who played on this sin on his real sin lvl 79 or 78 to gain respect back
    I lost 1 vs 1 only to Paddy fairly and to HakunaMatata under severe lag[/b]
    HAHA NOOB i beat em both.
    anyways, afaik this forum is called GENERAL CHAT...

P4rthen0n

You need more skill to beat someone 6 levels higher than you with better gear. - Yes, that&#39;s called the "skill" factor.[/b]
    Fortunatelly for you, that&#39;s a problem you very very rarely have to face. :P

Banned Senior Member

I was a complete noob on warrior till like 75-76 because I only xped
    and to Tez , name those people please because I dont recall them and I bet _Rapist_ wasn&#39;t the only one you lost to
    hes the only one that recorded it and you weren&#39;t duffed or anything nor you were attacked with half hp those are just your made up stories
    You sucked period thats why you moved to 2moons

Banned

whisper gone stupid? i love how when anyone debates something in a intelligent way all your little ko dicks have to flame or say "stop sucking that persons dick" when i dont even know who gansta is
    again love the stupid one sided opinions of little twats who cant debate with facts by actually go and getting them

again all i keep hearing is "tez preaches 2m is better" are you guys fucking blind or just plain retards with the eduactions of a 3rd grader that you cant read i am comparing many games to ko and not just 2m............MANY GAMES I HAVE TESTED ARE BETTER THEN KO.....NOT JUST 2M......please people open your eyes and learn to read a post

anyways you all have a nice day and keep bending over....maybe i can come and stick my dick up your ass&#39;s like ko and k2 do :lol:

i stick by my words and can back up my shit with facts from actual tests with many mmo&#39;s

PS. comboing does not take skill FACT...its a same repetetive pattern that any 3 year old could learn so comboing does not make a person good a game nor is the game good only because of that.....its much more[/b]
    I think you are hearing voices in your head. Where did i say "Tez preaches 2m is better" in any of my post? I didn&#39;t. *Tu nu nu nu nu nu nu* Nut case theme song. Anyways, I have played "all of those games". Once again, you are assuming that I haven&#39;t played "all those games". "Assumption" is grounds for "retardation" in an actual debate. In an actual debate, theoretically, you would get beaten up and pissed on multiple times by aid infested black men.

Fact is, more people play KO than 2 moons. Therefore, it is better.

If you like getting married and having wonderful virtual children in a MMORPG game, 2Moon is for you. Good luck to you and your virtual wife. May you live together in sickness and in health, till the game shutting down (or death? not ingame though, because you can get rezzed) do you apart.

A "three year old" can learn how to combo in KO - sure, but only a "three year old" would want to get married on an online game.

Banned

I was a complete noob on warrior till like 75-76 because I only xped
    and to Tez , name those people please because I dont recall them and I bet _Rapist_ wasn&#39;t the only one you lost to
    hes the only one that recorded it and you weren&#39;t duffed or anything nor you were attacked with half hp those are just your made up stories
    You sucked period thats why you moved to 2moons[/b]
    ur just a plain idiot....never give names? cause u cant.....whoever said i left ko dumbass i am trying out 2m and another game as well....thus far 2m is overall a much better game then ko....fact idiot....and made up stories? your a complete idiot dude...its proven in the fraps he made lol

I think you are hearing voices in your head. Where did i say "Tez preaches 2m is better" in any of my post? I didn&#39;t. *Tu nu nu nu nu nu nu* Nut case theme song. Anyways, I have played "all of those games". Once again, you are assuming that I haven&#39;t played "all those games". "Assumption" is grounds for "retardation" in an actual debate. In an actual debate, theoretically, you would get beaten up and pissed on multiple times by aid infested black men.

Fact is, more people play KO than 2 moons. Therefore, it is better.

If you like getting married and having wonderful virtual children in a MMORPG game, 2Moon is for you. Good luck to you and your virtual wife. May you live together in sickness and in health, till the game shutting down (or death? not ingame though, because you can get rezzed) do you apart.

A "three year old" can learn how to combo in KO - sure, but only a "three year old" would want to get married on an online game.[/b]
    lol i was generalizing to all not just you....also show me some facts of how many actual ko players there are vs 2m....or flyff, or wow, or hero, or archlord, or eve, or......do i need to go on more? and for your info since you have no clue once again 2m has NO marriage

and lets not talk of what game gets shut down 1st....how many ko versions have been shut down now....last time i checked i see all the dekaron/2m versions still running strong

its only time before usko is down to....k2 has moved on from ko...if u cant see that plain simple truth then your blind

sine u have played all these games ...which games and what are you levels....just wondering and please ss

anyways have a nice weekend i am out

Banned

ur just a plain idiot....never give names? cause u cant.....whoever said i left ko dumbass i am trying out 2m and another game as well....thus far 2m is overall a much better game then ko....fact idiot....and made up stories? your a complete idiot dude...its proven in the fraps he made lol
    lol i was generalizing to all not just you....also show me some facts of how many actual ko players there are vs 2m....or flyff, or wow, or hero, or archlord, or eve, or......do i need to go on more? and for your info since you have no clue once again 2m has NO marriage

and lets not talk of what game gets shut down 1st....how many ko versions have been shut down now....last time i checked i see all the dekaron/2m versions still running strong

its only time before usko is down to....k2 has moved on from ko...if u cant see that plain simple truth then your blind

sine u have played all these games ...which games and what are you levels....just wondering and please ss

anyways have a nice weekend i am out[/b]
    The game shutting down post was a joke.

The statistics of how many people play Knight Online vs _________ can be found from many place. You can find it at Download.com by looking at the number of downloads of the KO client vs ______. You can also find the statistics by checking Google stats and looking at the number of searches for Knight Online and compare it with ____________. These are few example, there are many more.

Granted some of these data might be skewed, but it gives you a generalization.

I would show you raw numbers and "ss of my characters" if this had been an actual debate, but since this is an internet forum, I wont even bother. I am just wasting time by enjoying free campus wireless internet instead of listening to a tedious lecture in Anthropology.

My argument can be backed up with DATA, if I actually cared enough to provide them; you on the other hand, your argument is basically calling people "idiots" and "3rd graders". Ironically, you tell other people that their "debate skills" are bad.

P4rthen0n

whoever said i left ko dumbass i am trying out 2m and another game as well....[/b]
    Don&#39;t get me wrong, i don&#39;t wanna get in the middle of your love affairs with coolboy but...

... was that a joke ? :unsure: :unsure:

dont think so he still have acces to his warrior even its felixes warrior

Banned

The game shutting down post was a joke.

The statistics of how many people play Knight Online vs _________ can be found from many place. You can find it at Download.com by looking at the number of downloads of the KO client vs ______. You can also find the statistics by checking Google stats and looking at the number of searches for Knight Online and compare it with ____________. These are few example, there are many more.

Granted some of these data might be skewed, but it gives you a generalization.

I would show you raw numbers and "ss of my characters" had this been an actual debate, but this is an internet forum, so I wont even bother. I am just wasting time by enjoying free campus wireless internet instead of listening to a tedious lecture in Anthropology.

My argument can be backed up with DATA, if I actually cared enough to provide them; you on the other hand, your argument is basically calling people "idiots" and "3rd graders". It is funny to me, because your "debate skills" are not so great.[/b]
    well said but u miss the point that dl.com has dl stats not actual player stats....i dl 3 times before i played it...does that mean that stat counts as 3...and also the fact that many try it out as well as other games....no if u go to actualy mmo sites and do reviews and ratings you can see who is dead last....also yout comparing a shit game that has been out for 4 years vs a open beta out for 2 moons for number of players....your theory is a bit flawed wouldnt you say

anyways glad we could entertain you

Don&#39;t get me wrong, i don&#39;t wanna get in the middle of your love affairs with coolboy but...

... was that a joke ? :unsure: :unsure:[/b]
    i am still there...i have my char and its geared....if i want i can play it freely anytime i want and i can come back full time...but that would be a waste of time unless k2 did a 360* which i dont think they ever wil....i didnt leave cause ko sucks...i left cause i am sick of spending my money to k2.....and i tried not to pay but then i could not log in and i had no scrolls to pk....all u can do at 80 is pk

i have logged in for a few wars cause that is the most fun thing about ko for me and to hang out with all the UK and outkasted guys but most of them are trying out 2 moons as well so they are all on vent with me....but if 2moons fucks up which i doubt cause of acclaims track record of being a solid company then i will do more wars but Aeon and London Hellgate are out at the end of this year and both look good

just cause i gyfted a 80 char to felix doesnt make him a asshole to change the pass and not let me play if i ever were to come back full time....he is a good sport and it would still be his...i may be a indian but i am no indian giver :lol:

Banned

well said but u miss the point that dl.com has dl stats not actual player stats....i dl 3 times before i played it...does that mean that stat counts as 3...and also the fact that many try it out as well as other games....no if u go to actualy mmo sites and do reviews and ratings you can see who is dead last....also yout comparing a shit game that has been out for 4 years vs a open beta out for 2 moons for number of players....your theory is a bit flawed wouldnt you say

anyways glad we could entertain you[/b]
    As I said, data is supposed to give a basic idea of where something stands. There hasn&#39;t been any data which hasn&#39;t been skewed. You are right. Yes, downloads.com represent the number of downloads. Sure, you may download a game more than once. But, doesn&#39;t the same factors apply to other games? Therefore, in research to come up with a theory you make assumption. You assume that 1 download represents one player.

For people who don&#39;t understand what a "skewed data" looks like, I will explain. Consider hate crimes in the United States. In America, 7 % of Blacks are a victim of Hate Crime, compared to only 2 % of Whites. Couldn&#39;t it be because Whites have a larger population that the number is smaller? Say if both groups had 18 Whites and 18 Blacks who were victims of Hate Crime. 18 of a smaller population represents a higher percentage. (therefore, the Blacks have a higher percentage number) In this case, a skewed data represents insignificance.

But since we are dealing with games where you can&#39;t really get significant numbers independantly, you make assumptions.

its only time before usko is down to....k2 has moved on from ko...if u cant see that plain simple truth then your blind[/b]

i guess we still have another year then, as a new expansion just came out, they wouldnt shit it down rigght after they buy the rights to use the new one

japo

stupid post?

Aba

Im not the one who started 2moons topic it was just stupid,the topic started of tez&#39;s joke about voting him for a king and then he said he doesnt play ko and plays 2moons then it turned into flames.And i dont really care if aba is a babashopper or not,i thought he was a good guy but he is an ass ;d

I just started typing because ppl started bullshiting the game without knowing a shit about it.[/b]

Honestly I don&#39;t know if I did do or dont know you but I&#39;m just trying to make a point. You can&#39;t say that ko doesn&#39;t have a skill factor (which, whether you restated or not, is what you said.) Just assuming that you were being literal when stating that all that combo is is a speed contest - I would have to infer that you were never any good at it :P

anyways, I hate flame posts, but I just feel like I should speak my mind on this topic

venom

-_-

I personally cant say that you need a "skill" for playing a game thats what actually was the point,a skill is something that takes you lots of time to achieve,comboing this is a combination of buttons that you can learn in 1 day and then your just getting used to it better.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast