Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WHAT IS WITH THIS FUCKING GAME

This is a discussion on WHAT IS WITH THIS FUCKING GAME within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; how can i be receving fucking dmg using pots and not gaing the fucking hp...
Page: 1

nfw

Default WHAT IS WITH THIS FUCKING GAME

how can i be receving fucking dmg using pots and not gaing the fucking hp

hej

The new server, that was what my latest fraps was about

Cava

dunno but the lag is getting worse.. i relogged into d3 attila today, i saw nobody so i started attacking... funny thing is that i was soloing it realy fast so i was like woah how come i idn't get hity by attila one bit? n then when i finished, i couldn't loot attila it ws like a bugged attila with 0 hp but not lying on the ground, n then i saw this guy caled pardus on normal chat saying "fuck kser" n i was like ?????? where the fuck is this guy zzzz

FatM4n

I hope they fixing this shit with the new patch

I heard that they should make a new cz and eslant

Banned Senior Member

I havn't been having any of these problems....

Banned Senior Member

Neither do I

Hostage

It was a little laggy last night at some times. I didnt have any problems until I went to CZ though. Running 2 computers side by side shows me how much lag there actually is while your running around. Though another person in my pk party last night couldnt see Huyova to add him to our party, While I could see them both.

hej

:Deus:

Default Re: WHAT IS WITH THIS FUCKING GAME

Originally posted by nfw
    how can i be receving fucking dmg using pots and not gaing the fucking hp
    Its same like bug when priest make u dmg whit heal i think.

What about if u are at like 100-200 hp and resiver 1920 heal

AciDDreamZ_Tronk_gutha82

i had the same instance as Cava once, MANY MANY moonz ago with Samma. he just stood there without agro while i tanked him without healer or pots, once his hq wuz gone he did lay down, but couldnt loot the box then sum1 shouted bunch of turkish at me, but could see ne1 around anywhere.

and wut happened to keeping this forum clean?..........seemz to have gone right out the door with the smutt and cursing that already exists.........it matterz not to me, but im sure there are many that it doez, is it really that hard to not curse, most of you did go to school right? itz like the lack of respect for other in all the forumz is equal to the lack of general respect in the game, which is VERY SAD considering there is NO RESPECT wutsoever in the game these dayz. seriously itz not that hard to simply write a clean message and still get ur point across

TunaFishyMe

many times when im on my university's internet connection and when I pk, im running around and all of a sudden everything disappears. I could be a trolls and when i hit z, i would zoom to a stegedon. Then I would run to orc base and see absolutely NO humans and NO orcs. Stealth, run through the base and see no NPC no orcs. Then i walk around, confused. Then boom, I die instantly, hit by like 100 guys out of no where.

Cava

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    many times when im on my university's internet connection and when I pk, im running around and all of a sudden everything disappears. *I could be a trolls and when i hit z, i would zoom to a stegedon. *Then I would run to orc base and see absolutely NO humans and NO orcs. *Stealth, run through the base and see no NPC no orcs. *Then i walk around, confused. *Then boom, I die instantly, hit by like 100 guys out of no where.
    tats just a lag spike lol. ^_^

TunaFishyMe

no way. when i have lag spikes, light feet doesnt work! no skill works when i lag spike. Sometimes i get lag spikes where I cant move and everyone is frozen then i wake up dead. Other times, i can run around and people cant move and i attack them and they dont get hurt. During these spikes I cannot stealth or lightfeet. But when everything disappears, I can still use skills. I remember once i was pking in a party and we moved in onto some guys xping at trolls. When we started to run in, all my party members disappeared. I couldnt see a troll or any orcs but i kept getting np lol.

BP_Slayer

got same problem waist pot and nothing happens :s

Selius

Xxx failed.
    Yyy failed.
    (Even)Illusion failed.
    "wtf"
    Attacking failed.(To a blood worm)
    :mellow:
    |||||||DISCONNECTED FROM TEH SERVER||||||||

Bye Bye Edana.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast