Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

WHAT IS WITH THIS FUCKING GAME

This is a discussion on WHAT IS WITH THIS FUCKING GAME within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I just offloaded some MP +6 and 7 crap to a friend and when I logged back in I still ...
Page: 2

Doc

I just offloaded some MP +6 and 7 crap to a friend and when I logged back in I still had it zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Took me 5 mins to find it all in my Inn again just to destroy it

No wonder the Dupers are having a field day

Cava

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    no way. *when i have lag spikes, light feet doesnt work! *no skill works when i lag spike. *Sometimes i get lag spikes where I cant move and everyone is frozen then i wake up dead. *Other times, i can run around and people cant move and i attack them and they dont get hurt. *During these spikes I cannot stealth or lightfeet. *But when everything disappears, I can still use skills. *I remember once i was pking in a party and we moved in onto some guys xping at trolls. *When we started to run in, all my party members disappeared. *I couldnt see a troll or any orcs but i kept getting np lol.
    oh, thats a light feet problem :wub:

i had that too i could see my clan chat n i could type, others can read what i typed, but i couldn't see any mob/orc. until some mage from ahm kept blading me.. think it was clyde... n then i couldn't see where was he at all. i just saw damage. n then i saw apophis attack n again, i couldn't see the orc. its a lightfeet bug

Default Re: WHAT IS WITH THIS FUCKING GAME

Originally posted by eus:+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(eus</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-nfw
    how can i be receving fucking dmg using pots and not gaing the fucking hp
    Its same like bug when priest make u dmg whit heal i think.

What about if u are at like 100-200 hp and resiver 1920 heal [/b]
    :rollseyes: in that pic u can see bravelord making fun of SUK :lol:

Reitsu

i've constant dc everyday from 9pm- :angry:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    08-14-2017, 11:00 AM