Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

is this what the game became ?

This is a discussion on is this what the game became ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Priest4ever or maybe because its for payment option ? , he wanna meet the guy in real ...
Page: 4

Cyanid

Quote Originally Posted by Priest4ever View Post
    or maybe because its for payment option ? , he wanna meet the guy in real life and get money from him without using CC or something like that
    Yea and if that guy try to scamm u in front of your eyes u beat a god in him xD hahaha and take all his items hahahah xD

blackpaddle

Quote Originally Posted by TheSmashUp View Post
    +1 So hard selling stuff over net face to face alot easier for both aswell
    less on my country .so had to go over net to see thing

that is the big turk comunity

Yeah Uzu but still I'd say that many people that plays k2 are a bounch of scammers and that sucks

LirA

Turks are very xenophobic. Mainly reason is the religion.
    You can see it on the fact that the kids don't learn english, the government does not want their people learning foreign languages.

Being in Bad Company i can easily say that there are some rasist TRs playing this game who cant stand an Amercian (We are infidels lol) being better/having better gear then a Turkysh player. BC members where hacked, BC was disbanded after being #1 for the longest time, the hacker even mentioned that he disliked americans and that he was gonna end all english speakers accounts by hacking them.

Mmmmm..... If an American hacker made threads stating he disliked Turkysh people i wonder what would happen lol.

Quote Originally Posted by LirA View Post
    You can see it on the fact that the kids don't learn english, the government does not want their people learning foreign languages.
    yeah like many ppl you have no idea about Turkei too....
    There is already english lessons already in primary school..........

about the the topic.... yes it`s cuz of payments system.... %95 face to face trade.......... %1 maybe online..... %4 scam

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

i knew a turk guy, and hes 17 years old, he said that they have foreign language subjects, for example english, but they just dont learn it, cuz they dont care about it. And hes 17, and already left school. But I'm pretty sure, that kids in ANY country are stupid to us, because they are simply KIDS!

lmao hahahah turks power ?

Default ??

sorry cant read it

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

the school language in Turkey is not english, it is german with the fact that over 6 Million Turks live in Germany

I lived in Turkey for 12 years(0 to 12), and now I live in France. I am just 17 years old and I can do 50k words translations to English > Turkish, Turkish > English. And I learned what I know in Turkey (from 6 years to 12 years old). And I learned almost nothing here. At France, no one cares about English. And Steve Martin has shown that really great with The Pink Panther.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUCDhvbQFmU"]YouTube - pink panther - i would like to buy a hamburger[/ame]

But yes, some Turkish children are taking the game seriously, and this really brings bad results

Zzzzxz

like zomg ?
    thats nothin cuz

Zzzzxz

shits deep

Zzzzxz trying to get some posts?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast