Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

what game instead of KO

This is a discussion on what game instead of KO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by 4que Only really one game that looks cool, Aion. open beta starts on Sunday, game launches in ...
Page: 3

Distrax

Quote Originally Posted by 4que View Post
    Only really one game that looks cool, Aion.

open beta starts on Sunday, game launches in November.

take a look; Home | Aion™ Fantasy MMORPG

Game dont launch in november. It start on 20september for the one who bought pre order, and officially start on 22september for north america.

If you wanna find a game similar as KO for PK I recommend you Rohan online witch have very good pk.

But if you can wait a bit, Go Aion for sure

Quote Originally Posted by 4que View Post
    Only really one game that looks cool, Aion.

open beta starts on Sunday, game launches in November.

take a look; Home | Aion™ Fantasy MMORPG

I think mortal online looks sick, coming out soon.. DDO is sick, comes out on the 9th(free). And another promising looking game I'm in closed beta but havn't got my testing phase yet called alganon.

i would suggest LIFE but be careful not every1 able to play it

Step asid noob i got this Senior Member diablos13us's Avatar

i heard on perfectworld u can upload a photograph for character creation cant wait until i get my instalation disk i ordered so i can use this image

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

aion > ko
    sure the pk might just be better in ko, though is it realy fun? with all the koxpers/hackers running around cz?
    sure u can play for free... if u wanna suck...and get fustrated
    and if u pay to play ur most likely gonna spend a fair bit just to get to get a few extra kills, for me in aus its like 40 to 50 a month for plat... who lvls without plat these days?...aion is 15 a month or so? go figure...

PK (if pking with hackers is what u call pk) alone doesnt make a good mmorpg.

Quote Originally Posted by Distrax View Post
    Game dont launch in november. It start on 20september for the one who bought pre order, and officially start on 22september for north america.

If you wanna find a game similar as KO for PK I recommend you Rohan online witch have very good pk.

But if you can wait a bit, Go Aion for sure
    LOL rohan got botter at the first week of the full ver lmao and sucks just "cute chars"

Quote Originally Posted by trytankme View Post
    aion > ko
    sure the pk might just be better in ko, though is it realy fun? with all the koxpers/hackers running around cz?
    sure u can play for free... if u wanna suck...and get fustrated
    and if u pay to play ur most likely gonna spend a fair bit just to get to get a few extra kills, for me in aus its like 40 to 50 a month for plat... who lvls without plat these days?...aion is 15 a month or so? go figure...

PK (if pking with hackers is what u call pk) alone doesnt make a good mmorpg.
    aion already got botters enjoy the ride

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0cs8Tpl7zI&feature=channel_page]YouTube - Aion Hacker[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by kaldra9 View Post
    aion already got botters enjoy the ride

YouTube - Aion Hacker
    compare that to the hacks in ko?
    what about all the +9 and +10 items from corrupt gms? what about k2?(do i need to give an example of k2?) every patch is a fail?
    what ever happend to that anti-koxp thing? k2 happend.

dont get me wrong ko use to be like the funnest shit ever... just thinking of what its like now made me quit >.>
    p.s. i never said there wasnt any botters in aion, just no where near as much as ko (:
    Last edited by trytankme; 09-04-2009 at 10:29 PM.

Counter strike 1.6 anyday ... i'm getting too much money by Lan Parties , poor newbies don't have a clue how to play

hatay

what about all the +9 and +10 items from corrupt gms? what about k2?(do i need to give an example of k2?) every patch is a fail?

dont get me wrong ko use to be like the funnest shit ever... just thinking of what its like now made me quit >.>
    p.s. i never said there wasnt any botters in aion, just no where near as much as ko (:
    Why don't you wait a little bit. Aion may get the same fate as ko..

instead of ko i play DotA its good bur smthg it pisses me fo to start again and again from begining

Quote Originally Posted by hatay View Post
    Why don't you wait a little bit. Aion may get the same fate as ko..
    what u mean? like turks taking over? or like NCSoft going as shit as k2? errr...

but if ur quitting a game that u complain about hackers why join another one with the same thing? in fact why dont join rohan? same thing than ko about the hackers, like silkroad online or more games if u want a funny game without hackers get a 100% p2p game is the only way or just shut up and enjoy ur game without complain :/

or just get an xbox 360 and play cd games XD

Quote Originally Posted by kaldra9 View Post
    but if ur quitting a game that u complain about hackers why join another one with the same thing? in fact why dont join rohan? same thing than ko about the hackers, like silkroad online or more games if u want a funny game without hackers get a 100% p2p game is the only way or just shut up and enjoy ur game without complain :/

or just get an xbox 360 and play cd games XD
    wow i can take a lil bit of hacking but when it comes to the point where u cant come out of ur base because there are 10x archers(hackers) waiting for u to get come out so they can spam what ever the fuck it is they spam or when u cant move there hp coz there god moding or when u cant xp coz uhh all the xp slots are taken by koxpers, hmmm let me think..... 1 lousy botter barely taking not even half a slot of a mob compared to what i said above hmmmmmm so u see im not moving onto the same thing... i moving on to a playable game that can be enjoyed and the hacking part is the only thing ur comparing to... what about the other reasons as i said before >.>

if your tired of hacks, try a game under Steam.... i suggest Team Fortress 2 ^^

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast