Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

what game instead of KO

This is a discussion on what game instead of KO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I've tried many games , i remember tibia , very good when it appeared , Mu ,.The next generation Brought ...
Page: 4

I've tried many games , i remember tibia , very good when it appeared , Mu ,.The next generation Brought games like Ryl 1( very nice pk , but now no exist more this game ) , silk road ( its fun but no a lot ) , and ko ( the best pk system of all games ) , tantra ( this game had a system much like ko pk ) , Later coming Lineage ( very good game but pk is boring ) , All this game was free . Guild wars you need pay for start to play , for this i no mention it or age of camelot AOC , and others . Wow Start new age of mmorpg , now have a lot options . I try for fun others like rohan ( like lineage ) , rappelz ( dont like ) , metin2 ( suck ) ,last chaos ( no comment ) the classic anarchy online , eve etc.

But anyone its better than ko in pk system . I think the option is maybe try private server of tantra ( i remember one in spanish imperioonline ) This game have 3 religions and have 2 zones of pk you can fight vs the others 2 religions , have jobs like ko , archers , warriors , magicians , etc . The pk is very nice , and you get points when you kill enemy . The graphic no is the best ,Its like ko =) , but the game is fun . I cant say you any server on now but if you go google i sure can get one =) .

I dont mention games like archlord , 9 dragons , ragnarok ( suckkk) , cabal etc .Cuz this games suck .

I dont play aion , and final fantaxy , i cant give my opinion.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    if your tired of hacks, try a game under Steam.... i suggest Team Fortress 2 ^^
    err aion is under steam (:
    though still u find the odd hackers in steam games like cs, nothing major though

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    I dont mention games like archlord , 9 dragons , ragnarok ( suckkk) , cabal etc .Cuz this games suck .

Cabal is actually pretty good game and if you say it sucks i bet you had low level/skills

mini bb

Aion is suppose to be the next best mmo coming out, but i cant really say I dont know much about it.

Phobby

Default Another game

Wow if you are PvE oriented.
    Eve if you are PvP oriented and like spaceships

Quote Originally Posted by sheewa1 View Post
    Cabal is actually pretty good game and if you say it sucks i bet you had low level/skills
    Ye its true but this about pk games , I dont like system of pk in cabal bro.I like for example lineage , its very nice game , nice graphics, a lot items , a lot place for explore , a lot mobs , etc . But in pk suck..The best pk game its ko =) .. FOREVER.

4que

So far in Aion there are alot of similaritys to WoW, really have to check the PVP to see if it is better.

I have an old computer and it runs Aion smoother then KO, rofl, the platform its on runs really nice, and the fact that you can taylor your graphics settings makes it nice for people with non state of the art computers like myself.

The tree menu for skills is really nice, and you can customize it for multiple skill combos, that that character does by itself. it has a basic skill then as you level up you get more skill sunder that skillset, and then you cascade them together, so when you press your basic skill it automatically runs down the tree to the next skill(s), Its really nice and I cant wait to see how it works in a PVP enviroment.

Kevina

I have always liked the knight online mage spells. In most other games the spells look gay and just aren't as satisfying as dropping some novas.

I haven't played knight online in a few years,can yall tell me if Infinity from ares is still alive? XD just wondering.

If your looking for a pvp game I dont think you will find anything more fun then knight online, from time to time I feel like playing again but then remember all the turks.

Anyone know a good AOE game?

Quote Originally Posted by fakitol View Post
    Yes, try JAPKO. There aren't hackers at all. With English patch it's easy to play.
    And the main thing there is no annoying shouting about selling gold and k0xp 7/24.
    lol ive zoned those things out but yeah that is so anoying, and especially when you get greeted by a bot advertising his gold farmer web site haha.

Default ...

play WYD global.. the pk is decent and the game is fun

Quote Originally Posted by sheewa1 View Post
    lol dude u know how many max lvls are in cabal atm? search it and try to play the game again same as archlord the max lvl is like reach 83 on usko without prem and lvling in paramuns or even worse apos

Quote Originally Posted by trytankme View Post
    wow i can take a lil bit of hacking but when it comes to the point where u cant come out of ur base because there are 10x archers(hackers) waiting for u to get come out so they can spam what ever the fuck it is they spam or when u cant move there hp coz there god moding or when u cant xp coz uhh all the xp slots are taken by koxpers, hmmm let me think..... 1 lousy botter barely taking not even half a slot of a mob compared to what i said above hmmmmmm so u see im not moving onto the same thing... i moving on to a playable game that can be enjoyed and the hacking part is the only thing ur comparing to... what about the other reasons as i said before >.>
    1 thing is ko dude try silkroad online, and other games when u can see like 1000 gold botters in ur lvling spòt, because u have played ko dosnt means all the others seems a lil clear in that fact check forums first

anyway all games nowdays are full with lame kids/non lifers that cant play in a fair game
    Last edited by kaldra9; 09-15-2009 at 09:13 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234