Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

what game would/have/will you quit KO for?

This is a discussion on what game would/have/will you quit KO for? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by silentdj i dunno with all the new games coming out soon you might find it pretty easy ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by silentdj View Post
    i dunno with all the new games coming out soon you might find it pretty easy to quit for them
    totally agree really good games are coming out...SOOOO in that case lets get all ko dudes to play d3 when it comes out hahaha idk if there are clans or such cause there wasn't when i was playing d1/d2/d2 expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by JoLLyGreenGiant View Post
    totally agree really good games are coming out...SOOOO in that case lets get all ko dudes to play d3 when it comes out hahaha idk if there are clans or such cause there wasn't when i was playing d1/d2/d2 expansion.
    diablo is more of a co-op game with ur friends

Quote Originally Posted by JoLLyGreenGiant View Post
    There were plenty of clans on Diablo, Diablo II and Diablo LOD. I mean tons of them. I was personally in 3 on open, and 2 on closed realms. Both dueling clans and farming/ leveling clans.

no point quiting KO actually :P best pk ever i'd just switch to a private server.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234